END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

The Military Draft Is Returning for both Men and Women: Can War Be Far Off?

Go down

The Military Draft Is Returning for both Men and Women: Can War Be Far Off? Empty The Military Draft Is Returning for both Men and Women: Can War Be Far Off?

Post by Harry Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:08 am

The Military Draft Is Returning for both Men and Women: Can War Be Far Off?

CSS-Offical-New-Logo2

By: Dave Hodges

draft-my-boy

The draft is almost upon us. Last Spring, the Senate passed a requirement that will force young women to register with Selective Service. The states are becoming more draconian in the enforcement of non-registration for young males by doing such things as denying them the right to drive.

I have covered how Executive Order 13603 will have two drafts, one military, and one civilian which will be headed up by the Secretary of Labor. Are your children 18-30? They will soon be cannon fodder if we let them. Are you going to let your children used by the banksters in the name of profits?

We are on the verge of war in Syria and in the South China Sea. I have learned from one of contacts that F-35’s are congregating in Alaska in anticipation of providing bomber support when we bomb Russia.

Even foreigners see what is coming to our country. There will be a draft and FEMA camps who oppose the New World Order agenda.

From Breaking Israel News and Rabbi Alon Anava, who lectures all over the world on the end of days:

..”Asked about the connection between the US presidential election and the End of Days, he remarked, “Of course the elections have to do with end of time. Moshiach is on the doorstep and every current affair that we see… you just open our [Scripture] from 2000 years ago and it’s like opening a newspaper. Everything is written. Everything was predicted. Everything was prophesied.

“Personally, I don’t think we’re going to get to the elections. I think they’re going to declare martial law way before the elections happen. Maybe a terror attack, by financial collapse, by riots. Sixty million Americans are on food stamps. Just take that away for one month and you’re going to have 60 million Americans on the streets, creating riots. That’s very easily a cause to call for martial law…”

rabbi Anava also felt that a war involving nuclear weapons and a possible EMP is probable. People from every walk of life feel it in their bones, something bad is on the horizon and many feel that we are not going to have to wait very long to find out.

Things are crazy, they are beyond crazy. The challenges we are facing are summarized in the following video.

https://youtu.be/23Czs-Yxa_k

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down