END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

LOVE..........

Go down

LOVE.......... Empty LOVE..........

Post by Harry Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:17 pm

LOVE

If you [really] love Me, you will keep (obey) My commands. John 14: 15

Scriptures On Love bar

Whereas the object and purpose of our instruction and charge is love, which springs from a pure heart and a good (clear) conscience and sincere (unfeigned) faith.
1 Timothy 1: 5

Scriptures On Love bar

And walk in love, [esteeming and delighting in one another] as Christ loved us and gave Himself up for us, a slain offering and sacrifice to God [for you, so that it became] a sweet fragrance. Ephesians 5: 2

Scriptures On Love bar

[Let your] love be sincere (a real thing); hate what is evil [loathe all ungodliness, turn in horror from wickedness], but hold fast to that which is good. Romans 12: 9

Scriptures On Love bar

Love one another with brotherly affection [as members of one family], giving precedence and showing honor to one another.
Romans 12: 10

Scriptures On Love bar

Little children, let us not love [merely] in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth (in practice and in sincerity). 1 John 3: 18

Scriptures On Love bar

And you shall love the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being and with all your might.
Deuteronomy 6: 5

Scriptures On Love bar

Know, recognize, and understand therefore that the Lord your God, He is God, the faithful God, Who keeps covenant and steadfast love and mercy with those who love Him and keep His commandments, to a thousand generations. Deuteronomy 7: 9

Scriptures On Love bar

How precious is Your steadfast love, O God! The children of men take refuge and put their trust under the shadow of Your wings.
Psalm 36: 7

Scriptures On Love bar

Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness--trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake him, no, never]. Psalm 91: 14

Scriptures On Love bar

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is (springs) from God; and he who loves [his fellowmen] is begotten (born) of God and is coming [progressively] to know and understand God [to perceive and recognize and get a better and clearer knowledge of Him]. 1 John 4: 7

Scriptures On Love bar

He who does not love has not become acquainted with God [does not and never did know Him], for God is love. 1 John 4: 8

Scriptures On Love bar

Such hope never disappoints or deludes or shames us, for God's love has been poured out in our hearts through the Holy Spirit Who has been given to us. Romans 5: 5

Scriptures On Love bar

But God shows and clearly proves His [own] love for us by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for us. Romans 5: 8

Scriptures On Love bar

Love does no wrong to one's neighbor [it never hurts anybody]. Therefore love meets all the requirements and is the fulfilling of the Law. Romans 13: 10

Scriptures On Love bar

For God is not unrighteous to forget or overlook your labor and the love which you have shown for His name's sake in ministering to the needs of the saints (His own consecrated people), as you still do.
Hebrews 6: 10

Scriptures On Love bar

Let love for your fellow believers continue and be a fixed practice with you [never let it fail]. Hebrews 13: 1

Scriptures On Love bar

But if one loves God truly [with affectionate reverence, prompt obedience, and grateful recognition of His blessing], he is known by God [recognized as worthy of His intimacy and love, and he is owned by Him].
1 Corinthians 8: 3

Scriptures On Love bar

But earnestly desire and zealously cultivate the greatest and best gifts and graces (the higher gifts and the choicest graces). And yet I will show you a still more excellent way [one that is better by far and the highest of them all--love]. 1 Corinthians 12: 31

Scriptures On Love bar

For whom the Lord loves He corrects, even as a father corrects the son in whom he delights. Proverbs 3: 12

Scriptures On Love bar

I love those who love me, and those who seek me early and diligently shall find me. Proverbs 8: 17

Scriptures On Love bar

But God--so rich is He in His mercy! Because of and in order to satisfy the great and wonderful and intense love with which He loved us. Ephesians 2: 4

Scriptures On Love bar

I give you a new commandment: that you should love one another. Just as I have loved you, so you too should love one another.
John 13: 34

Scriptures On Love bar

By this shall all [men] know that you are My disciples, if you love one another [if you keep on showing love among yourselves].
John 13: 35

Scriptures On Love bar

He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love [for love waved as a protecting and comforting banner over my head when I was near him].
Song of Solomon 2: 4

Scriptures On Love bar

And I will sow her for Myself anew in the land, and I will have love, pity, and mercy for her who had not obtained love, pity, and mercy; and I will say to those who were not My people, You are My people, and they shall say, You are my God! Hosea 2: 23

Scriptures On Love bar

And this I pray: that your love may abound yet more and more and extend to its fullest development in knowledge and all keen insight [that your love may display itself in greater depth of acquaintance and more comprehensive discernment]. Philippians 1: 9

Scriptures On Love bar

Above all things have intense and unfailing love for one another, for love covers a multitude of sins [forgives and disregards the offenses of others]. 1 Peter 4: 8

Scriptures On Love bar

Show respect for all men [treat them honorably]. Love the brotherhood (the Christian fraternity of which Christ is the Head). Reverence God. Honor the emperor.
1 Peter 2: 17

Scriptures On Love bar

Who shall ever separate us from Christ's love? Shall suffering and affliction and tribulation? Or calamity and distress? Or persecution or hunger or destitution or peril or sword? Romans 8: 35

Scriptures On Love bar

For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8: 38-39

Scriptures On Love bar

May Christ through your faith [actually] dwell (settle down, abide, make His permanent home) in your hearts! May you be rooted deep in love and founded securely on love. Ephesians 3: 17

Scriptures On Love bar

[That you may really come] to know [practically, through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being] unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]! Ephesians 3: 19

Scriptures On Love bar

And may the Lord make you to increase and excel and overflow in love for one another and for all people, just as we also do for you. 1 Thessalonians 3: 12

Scriptures On Love bar

And above all these [put on] love and enfold yourselves with the bond of perfectness [which binds everything together completely in ideal harmony]. Colossians 3: 14

Scriptures On Love bar

As a father loves and pities his children, so the Lord loves and pities those who fear Him [with reverence, worship, and awe].
Psalm 103: 13

Scriptures On Love bar

And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you but [reverently] to fear the Lord your God, [that is] to walk in all His ways, and to love Him, and to serve the Lord your God with all your [mind and] heart and with your entire being. Deuteronomy 10: 12

Scriptures On Love bar

But I tell you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. Matthew 5: 44

Scriptures On Love bar

If you [merely] love those who love you, what quality of credit and thanks is that to you? For even the [very] sinners love their lovers (those who love them). Luke 6: 32

Scriptures On Love bar

Therefore I tell you, her sins, many [as they are], are forgiven her--because she has loved much. But he who is forgiven little loves little. Luke 7: 47

Scriptures On Love bar

I have loved you, [just] as the Father has loved Me; abide in My love [continue in His love with Me]. John 15: 9

Scriptures On Love bar

No one has greater love [no one has shown stronger affection] than to lay down (give up) his own life for his friends. John 15: 13

Scriptures On Love bar

Let everything you do be done in love (true love to God and man as inspired by God's love for us). 1 Corinthians 16: 14

Scriptures On Love bar

Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her.
Ephesians 5: 25

Scriptures On Love bar

Even so husbands should love their wives as [being in a sense] their own bodies. He who loves his own wife loves himself.
Ephesians 5: 28

Scriptures On Love bar

Hatred stirs up contentions, but love covers all transgressions. Proverbs 10: 12

Scriptures On Love bar

May the Lord direct your hearts into [realizing and showing] the love of God and into the steadfastness and patience of Christ and in waiting for His return.
2 Thessalonians 3: 5

Scriptures On Love bar

Beloved, if God loved us so [very much], we also ought to love one another. 1 John 4: 11

Scriptures On Love bar

Even if I dole out all that I have [to the poor in providing] food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or in order that I may glory, but have not love (God's love in me), I gain nothing. 1 Corinthians 13: 3

Scriptures On Love bar

Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily.
1 Corinthians 13: 4

Scriptures On Love bar

It is not conceited (arrogant and inflated with pride); it is not rude (unmannerly) and does not act unbecomingly. Love (God's love in us) does not insist on its own rights or its own way, for it is not self-seeking; it is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].
1 Corinthians 13: 5

Scriptures On Love bar

It does not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but rejoices when right and truth prevail. 1 Corinthians 13: 6

Scriptures On Love bar

Love bears up under anything and everything that comes, is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening]. 1 Corinthians 13: 7

Scriptures On Love bar

Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]. As for prophecy (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose), it will be fulfilled and pass away; as for tongues, they will be destroyed and cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away [it will lose its value and be superseded by truth]. 1 Corinthians 13: 8

Scriptures On Love bar

And so faith, hope, love abide [faith--conviction and belief respecting man's relation to God and divine things; hope--joyful and confident expectation of eternal salvation; love--true affection for God and man, growing out of God's love for and in us], these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13: 13

Scriptures On Love bar

For though the mountains should depart and the hills be shaken or removed, yet My love and kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall My covenant of peace and completeness be removed, says the Lord, Who has compassion on you. Isaiah 54:10

Author: M. S. LOWNDES

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down