END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 8, 2016

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * *  December 8, 2016 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * December 8, 2016

Post by Harry Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:42 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 8, 2016

Please Note:

The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy.

Inclusions of links or quotations does not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Something to Ponder

Equipped to Do His Will by Charles Stanley

Exodus 3:1-14

I’ve met people who know the Lord has called them to do something, but they are so focused on their perceived lack of ability that they keep telling Him, “I just can’t.” Did you realize this is a form of rebellion? It amounts to telling God that He isn’t powerful enough to equip you—and that His will being done on this earth depends upon your natural skills.

On being called to lead the Israelites out of slavery, Moses complained that he was the wrong person for the job and offered an excuse of not being a good speaker (Ex. 4:10). God’s response underscores that not only was He more than able to equip His chosen leader, but He also planned to accomplish His purposes with or without Moses.

The Lord is the one who gives us the ability to live within His will. It’s a divine promise: If we believe Him and move forward in obedience, He’ll show us what we’re to do and then will energize us to get it done. Philippians 2:13 says that God Himself “is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.” There’s nothing to fear: You never have to take on His work in your own strength, and He won’t ask you to do anything that He will not enable you to carry out. The Father is committed to equipping His children to do whatever He asks.

As a follower of Christ, you have a personal responsibility—first, to say yes when God calls, and second, to allow Him to achieve His purposes through your life. He won’t let you down. Watching Him work through you will strengthen your faith and further the process of conforming you to His Son’s image.
Scripture Thought for the Day

But Moses said to God, “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh and bring the Israelites out of Egypt?" And God said, “I will be with you. And this will be the sign to you that it is I who have sent you: When you have brought the people out of Egypt, you will worship God on this mountain.” Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?” God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’” - Exodus 3: 11-14

Comments

Nate: I hope the WUAS team has a good holiday!
Danielle: Merry Holy-days. May our Messiah fill your home with His presence.
We often receive phone calls from people that found or were given one of our "Free Book Cards" for the book Warning! Revelation is about to be Fulfilled. Many times they have been interested in learning more about the book of Revelation.

Prayer Request

Carmela: Carmela has been in remission for about 3 years now. However, recently her brain cancer has come back with a vengeance. Nine tumors in total, five on the left side, and four on the right. She is starting her second week of a three week long, daily radiation treatment. She has such amazing strength with all that she has been through with this in the last few years. Other than knowing that this is what she has been dealing with, if you saw her, you would never know that it was true. I (Jack) just pray that the Lord continue to sustain her as he has, leaving her strength intact. He is so amazing, how He can keep someone so strong through so much.
Skip: Skip has recently had surgery. Since the surgery, he has experienced extreme & abnormal swelling on one of his legs (thigh). Please pray for the doctors to help him with the swelling so that it will be completely gone.

WUAS News

ANNOUNCEMENT: The recent series that Larry recorded in Jacksonville, Florida October 28-29 is now available on YouTube. In this series, Larry responded to questions from the audience. The presentations typically began with a five minute video clip of upcoming prophetic events to stimulate questions. The first video in this series discusses our sinful nature and the Sabbath. It has been released and can be watched at this link:

First Sign of a Sinful Nature is to Deflect Responsibility for Wrongdoing

However, just for our NewsWatch subscribers, we have made the entire video series available now by clicking on the following link:

Complete Series: Jacksonville, Florida 2016 Questions & Answers

Keep this link if you want to watch the remaining videos, because you will not be able to access it through YouTube. We will continue to notify you when videos of this series are made public on YouTube and will provide the link to the playlist. The DVD's & other media for this series will be available by December 12th, 2016.

We have released additional videos for the vintage series titled The Way God Works recorded in Round Rock, Texas during July & August, 2000. There are now 14 videos out of 22 total posted at:
Salvation Can be Either Received or Lost (1 of 22)
Salvation for a Thief on a Cross (2 of 22)
Examining the Past to Understand the Future (3 of 22)
The Rich Young Ruler played the Obedience Game, but Not the Faith Game (4 of 22)
A Careful Examination of God's Character and Behavior (5 of 22)
The Rise and Fall of the Powerful (6 of 22)
The OT Sanctuary Service is a Shadow of What’s Going on in Heaven (7 of 22)
Who Is Our Neighbor, and How Do We Love Our Neighbor (8 of 22)
A Short Explanation about Rules of Interpretation (9 of 22)
Why does God Send Judgments on His People (10 of 22)
A Good Parent is Consistent, A Bad Parent is Arbitrary (11 of 22)
God is the Master of Time and His Clocks are Incredibly Precise (12 of 22)
Jesus is Never Called the Lamb of Man, Always the Lamb of God. Why? (13 of 22)
Napoleon Overthrows the Catholic Church in 1798 (14 of 22)

Religious Related News

Americans Love God and the Bible, are Fuzzy on the Details
The Grace of Church Discipline
YouVersion Bible App Hits Quarter of a Million Downloads
5 Personal Leadership Lessons I've Learned the Hard Way
Too Much Christmas, Too Little Advent?
Advent, Sacred Time and Worldview
No, We Can't 'Agree to Disagree' on Marriage
What God's First Promise to Mary Can Teach Us about Silencing Satan's Lies

Science Related News

Humanity and the Cosmos
Indonesia Earthquake Almost Kills 100 in Aceh Province
Watch Every Recorded Earthquake Around the World in the Last 15 Years
International Asteroid Day on June 30th, UN Says
North Korean Volcano Provides Rare Chance for Scientific Collaboration
Dozens of Earthquakes Rattle a Chilean Volcano, Raising Alerts
How Auckland Volcanoes Could Erupt

Health Related News

Epinephrine Increases Survival after Cardiac Arrest, Study Says
Many Americans Don't Know What's in Tobacco Smoke
Medical School Stress Leads to Depression for Many Students
New Zealand: Hospitals With High Death Rates Face Scrutiny
Low Carb Meals, Timing of Exercise May Aid Metabolism
Nigeria: Developing Ideal Habits
US Doctors Continue Prescribing Unnecessary Drugs, Survey Says
Outdoor Time for Kids May Reduce Nearsightedness

Global News

A Smiling Child with Down Syndrome
Freedom of Conscience on Hacksaw Ridge
Goodbye, Fidel Castro: Why Utopianism Always Fails
British Teen Pays for College by Selling 1,500 Christmas Trees He Started Growing at Age 9
Heroin Hell: Saving Your Kids from the Opiate Epidemic

Rather than Discriminating against Ex-Cons, This Business Seeks them Out
How this Woman became a Voice for Children in Foster Care
At the Soup Kitchen this Man Runs, Guests are Served Restaurant-Style

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down