END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 14, 2016

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * *  December 14, 2016 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * December 14, 2016

Post by Harry Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:20 pm

The NewsWatch

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 14, 2016

Please Note:

The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations does not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.
Something to Ponder
As Christmas approaches, where is the focus of your attention? Are you frustrated at having to stand in a long line at the store or are you taking advantage of the opportunity to strike up a conversation? What if the person standing next to you is having to survive their first Christmas without a precious loved one? What if they are struggling with the will to keep living or are just plain lonely? Your smile, tender word of encouragement or a simple hello could be what they need to be reminded that there is a Lord above that cares for them and their circumstances.
Scripture Thought for the Day

But you, believers, [all you who believe in Christ as Savior and acknowledge Him as God’s Son] are not in spiritual darkness [nor held by its power], that the day [of judgment] would overtake you [by surprise] like a thief; for you are all sons of light and sons of day. We do not belong to the night nor to darkness. So then let us not sleep [in spiritual indifference] as the rest [of the world does], but let us keep wide awake [alert and cautious] and let us be sober [self-controlled, calm, and wise]. For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who are drunk get drunk at night. But since we [believers] belong to the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet, the hope and confident assurance of salvation. For God has not destined us to [incur His] wrath [that is, He did not select us to condemn us], but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died [willingly] for us, so that whether we are awake (alive) or asleep (dead) [at Christ’s appearing], we will live together with Him [sharing eternal life]. Therefore encourage and comfort one another and build up one another, just as you are doing. - 1 Thessalonians 5:4-11 (Amplified)

Comments

Joel: May God richly bless you all each day. Thank you for your prayers. You are in mine.
Danielle: A Polish blessing, "May the joy and light of the season fill you with love, hope, peace & joy. May you have wealth, health & happiness in the Lord"
Ward: Ward loves to go out passing out the Free Book cards so that people can call in or request online for the Warning! Revelation is about to be Fulfilled book. Ward's word of wisdom when sharing with people is that when you ask a question and get a response, you have made an impression.

Prayer Request

Dennis: 'My name is Dennis. I live in Townsville, North Queensland, Australia, I have been battling cancer since 2011. Last year it returned anew. The drug the doctor gave me had held it at bay. Last Friday I got the results of a recent pet scan and they found a spots on my lungs and spleen. I would love to be around for a few more years, God Willing, to see my grandchildren get jobs, get married etc. I know God is in control and I trust him so very much. In saying that, I would like prayer for my wife especially as she could be by herself and it's not easy for our love ones. I would like prayer for Gods will to be done in this.'
Skip: Skip would like to say thank you to everyone for your prayers. Since our last update, Skip learned that he would have to go through another surgery to deal with the swelling in his leg. He will have to go throught a series of tests then the surgery will be scheduled.
Glenn: Please pray for Glenn, he started driving a semi truck for work. Pray for his safety and that the old truck will keep running smoothly. Pray also for him as he shares the gospel with those he comes in contact with. He has a burden and a heart to share the Word of God.
Ward: Please say a prayer for Ward as he goes out to share Free Book cards. Pray for those that will respond to his gentle approach. Pray also his safety, he has amazing strength and stamina for his age.

WUAS News

Last Sabbath, Sandi Koscak, gave a presentation at Faith Fellowship in Round Rock, Texas. Her presentation was titled The Lunar Sabbath: Fact or Fiction? (click on title for a link to the YouTube presentation.) If you would like to request a free DVD this presentation, call Sandi at 406-461-3502.
Faith Fellowship has many more videos on YouTube. Recent series include the State of the Dead, In Enemy Territory, and Unstoppable Backsliding.

ANNOUNCEMENT: The recent series that Larry recorded in Jacksonville, Florida October 28-29 is now available on YouTube. In this series, Larry responded to questions from the audience. The presentations typically began with a five minute video clip of upcoming prophetic events to stimulate questions. The first video in this series discusses our sinful nature and the Sabbath. It has been released and can be watched at this link:
First Sign of a Sinful Nature is to Deflect Responsibility for Wrongdoing
How the Jubilee Calendar Works!
Did Ellen White Predict the Future?

However, just for our NewsWatch subscribers, we have made the entire video series available now by clicking on the following link:

Complete Series: Jacksonville, Florida 2016 Questions & Answers

Keep this link if you want to watch the remaining videos, because you will not be able to access it through YouTube.
The vintage series, The Way God Works, recorded in Round Rock, Texas during July & August, 2000 is becoming to long of a list to post, so we are giving you a link to the playlist. Bookmark the playlist or save this email since not all the videos have been made public yet.
For those who may have missed seeing the NewsWatch emails about the Righteousness by Faith series that was re-released and recorded in Durango, Colorado in 1998.

Religious Related News

How to Pray Aloud in a Group
5 Reasons a Christmas Eve Service Reaches the Unchurched
The Best Time for Men to Make Disciples
Why Christian's Should Stop Saying, 'Everything Happens for a Reason'
The Kingdom Way to Enjoy Healthier Relationships
Explaining the Gospel to a Religious Person
Rekindling Your Loyalty to Royalty This Christmas
One Easy Way to Stop the Downward Spiral to Despair

Science Related News

'Slow Motion' Earthquake Put New Zealand at Risk for Another Temblor
Polar Vortex Plunging into the US
Is Earth Overdue for a Massive Asteroid Strike?
Mount St. Helens Shakes 120 Times in a Week
62-Foot Wave Set All-Time Record
Sounding the Alarm: Comets Pose Threat to Earth, Too
Antarctic Sea Ice Extent Similar to What it Was 100 Years Ago
Are We Prepared for an Incoming Asteroid? NASA Says Nope!

Health Related News

When Fasting Can Reap Unhealthy Results
First 1,000 Days of Life of Your Baby
Exercise May Help Prevent, Treat Strokes
One in Six US Adults Takes a Psychiatric Drug, Study Says
3 Reasons You Should Ditch New Year's Resolutions
Study: Healthy Diet Can Extend Life for Kidney Disease Patients
Low-Carb Diets May be More Effective than Low-Fat Diets
ChooseMyPlate: Tools & Resources for a Healthier Diet

Global News

It's a Great Time to Be a Homeschooler
Indiana High School Offers Grown Ups Second Chance at Graduation