END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * February 15, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * *  February 15, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * February 15, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:31 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * February 15, 2017

Please Note:

The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations does not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.
Something to Ponder
“Am I My Brother’s Keeper?”
Has it ever dawned on you that you are responsible spiritually to God for other people? For instance, if I allow any turning away from God in my private life, everyone around me suffers. We “sit together in the heavenly places…” (Ephesians 2:6). “If one member suffers, all the members suffer with it…” (1 Corinthians 12:26). If you allow physical selfishness, mental carelessness, moral insensitivity, or spiritual weakness, everyone in contact with you will suffer. But you ask, “Who is sufficient to be able to live up to such a lofty standard?” “Our sufficiency is from God…” and God alone (2 Corinthians 3:5).

“You shall be witnesses to Me…” (Acts 1:Cool. How many of us are willing to spend every bit of our nervous, mental, moral, and spiritual energy for Jesus Christ? That is what God means when He uses the word witness. But it takes time, so be patient with yourself. Why has God left us on the earth? Is it simply to be saved and sanctified? No, it is to be at work in service to Him. Am I willing to be broken bread and poured-out wine for Him? Am I willing to be of no value to this age or this life except for one purpose and one alone— to be used to disciple men and women to the Lord Jesus Christ. My life of service to God is the way I say “thank you” to Him for His inexpressibly wonderful salvation. Remember, it is quite possible for God to set any of us aside if we refuse to be of service to Him— “…lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified” (1 Corinthians 9:27).
Scripture Thought for the Day

For none of us lives for ourselves alone, and none of us dies for ourselves alone. - Romans 14:7

Comments

Comment from incoming email: I cannot begin to explain how much you have changed my life and my mothers. After studying your work, it is as if a mist has lifted from our eyes. Now, when we read every morning, it is as if we are reading the bible for the first time. Until I found your site (by accident?... I wonder...) Revelation truly terrified us! Thanks to you we now understand what God expects of us. We are not as afraid now! Anyway,,, I just wanted to tell you that I feel that God chose you for this path... to help others. If you turn out to be one of the 144,000, I will not be surprised! At the very least you can be sure that you have helped to train some of them! God Bless You, Mr. Wilson.
Dick & Dottie: Dear friends at WUAS, May God continue to use you as His conduits to bring hope & encouragement to so many who are willing & ready to 'walk in the light' as He is in the light. God's truth is marching on! We must run the race set before us with patient endurance while looking to Jesus who is urging us on.

Prayer Request

Skip: Praise the Lord that Skip found out that the biopsy from his surgery has found the growth to be benign. Continue to pray for Skip as he recovers from the surgery.

WUAS News

Part 7 of the video series An Outline of End Time Events has been released. Watch the video by clicking on the picture below:

The remaining videos in this series can be accessed by clicking the link An Outline of End Time Events.
We are adding a new (vintage) series to YouTube. This series was recorded in the beautiful Lake Tahoe, Nevada in July 2013. Here are links to the first four videos in the series"
Genesis Is The Only Authority On Origins True Christians Can Accept – You Have A Savior (01 of 21)
God Does Not Ever Propose To Eliminate The Possibility Of Sin – You Have A Savior (02 of 21)
Prophecy Is 15% Future Telling And 85% About God’s Ways And Plans – You Have A Savior (03 of 21)
Let's Talk. A Q&A Of What You've Heard Since Beginning The Series – You Have A Savior (04 of 21)

Here is a link to the whole series. Not all of the series have been made public, so save this link for future use.
Lake Tahoe Seminar - 2013

Religious Related News

Why You Need Friends Who aren't Your Age
10 Scriptures that Say Jesus is Your One True Love
Why You Need a Relationship More than a Religion
Embracing Valentine's Day Disappointment
The Redemptive Power of Sacrificial Love
China Arrests Four Christian Missionaries Near the North Korea Border
How Healthy are Pastors' Relationships?
Breakpoint: Be It Ever So Humble (Worldview & Architecture)

Science Related News

'Catastrophic' Fire Danger Looms over Parts of Australia
6.7 Magnitude Earthquake in Surigao, Philippines
Amateur Astronomers Spot Breakup of Comet as It Passes Earth
Stanford Scientists Measure African Crop Yields from Space
Researchers Discover 60 New Planets: Could You Help Find the Next?
Solar Power, Even If You Don't Have a Roof of Your Own
Volcanoes of the World
Volcano of the Day

Health Related News

Side Effects of Statins are Predictor of Cholesterol Target
Cost of Heart Disease in US to Surpass $1 Trillion by 2035
Excess Belly Fat Linked to Diabetes, Heart Disease
Poverty Puts Kids at Greater Risk for ADHD, Asthma
Non-Drug Options Should Be First Option Treatment for Back Pain, Doctors Say
Mediterranean Diet Plus Olive Oil a Boost to Heart Health?
Too Many Seniors Take 3 or More Brain Altering Drugs
In America, Less Education Often Means Chronic Pain

Global News

Wearing a Police Uniform Alters Human Perception
Why Austria Arrested a Hitler Double
No More Watching Videos at Work: Facebook Will Now Default to Audio
Afghan Girls Fight Prejudice with Martial Arts
How to Tell if a Job Offer is Right for You

Grandparents Find New-and Longer-Life in Caring for Grandkids
Boosting the Prospects for Foster Children: Ohio Ups the Age Limit
How Farmers in Africa are Finding Ways to Sustainably Use Wetlands

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests