END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

The Literal Sonship of Yahushua

Go down

The Literal Sonship of Yahushua Empty The Literal Sonship of Yahushua

Post by Harry Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:39 am

The Literal Sonship of Yahushua

By: WLC Team

When did Yahushua become Son to Yahuwah?

Dear friend, have you ever wondered when Yahushua became the only begotten Son of Yahuwah?

When Scripture speaks of Yahushua being Yahuwah’s "only begotten Son," many assume that the text is referring to Yahushua’s earthly incarnation (the embodiment of His spirit in earthly form) at His birth as a mortal human being, having Yahuwah as His literal Father (Matthew 1:20-25), whereas all other human beings are descendants from Adam, who was created by Yahushua, as we read in John 1.

Open BibleIn the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Elohim, and the Word was Elohim. The same was in the beginning with Elohim. All things were made by Him; and without Him was not anything made that was made. In Him was life; and the life was the light of men. (See John 1:1-4.)

In John 1:18, we learn that Yahushua is the "only begotten Son" of the Father. There are 4 verses in the New Testament which use this title when referring to Yahushua.

No man hath seen Yahuwah at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, He hath declared Him. (John 1:18.)

For Yahuwah so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of Yahuwah. (John 3:18)

In this was manifested the love of Yahuwah toward us, because that Yahuwah sentred heart His only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through Him. (1John 4:9)

These verses, however, do not reveal when Yahushua became the only begotten Son; to learn this, we must look elsewhere in Scripture.
The Only Begotten Son of Yahuwah in the Old Testament Scriptures

Referring to the Old Testament Scriptures, Yahushua stated "they are they which testify of me." (John 5:39*; See also John 5:46 and Luke 24:13-27.) Yahushua made clear that the authors of the Old Testament wrote about Him.
The Living Bible

"The Living Bible"

There are essentially two kinds of references to Yahushua in the Old Testament: (1) the messianic prophecies and (2) the pre-incarnate descriptions. In this article, we will be focusing on the latter only. A brief synopsis of the messianic prophecies can be found in "The Living Bible" article.

There are at least 5 passages in the Old Testament that speak of Yahuwah's only begotten Son:

First, there is Yahuwah's great promise to David: "I will set up thy seed after thee, . . . I will be his father, and he shall be my son. . . . thy throne shall be established for ever." (2 Samuel 7:12, 14, 16)

After king Nebuchadnezzar cast Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah into the fiery furnace, he said, "Lo, I see four men loose, . . . and the form of the fourth is like the Son of Elah." (See Daniel 3:25.)

Elah [H426]: (Chaldee); corresponding to H433 [Eloah]; God: - God, god. (Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionary)
And in Proverbs: "Yahuwah possessed me in the beginning of His way, before His works of old. I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no Proverbs 30:4fountains abounding with water." (See Proverbs 8:22-24.) "Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in His fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is His name, and what is His son's name, if thou canst tell?" (See Proverbs 30:4.)

Then, there are the two well-known prophecies of Isaiah, quoted so frequently at Christmas time. "Behold, a [literally 'the'] virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel [meaning 'Eloah with us']" (Isaiah 7:14). "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: . . . and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty El, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." (See Isaiah 9:6.)

Perhaps, the most explicit Old Testament passage denoting the Sonship of Yahushua is penned by the Psalmist: "Yahuwah hath said unto me, Thou art my Son." (See Psalm 2:7.) This marvelous Messianic psalm concludes with the following exhortation: "Kiss the Son, . . . Blessed are all they that put their trust in him." (Psalm 2:12)

These Old Testament passages clearly refer to Yahushua as the Son of Yahuwah long before His birth in human form. From this, we can conclude that Yahushua was the only begotten Son from the very beginning of His existence.

So, why is this truth not taught in Christian churches today?
Satan desires the truth to be hidden, but we are not ignorant of his devices.

"So that Satan may not get the better of us: for we are not without knowledge of his designs." (2 Corinthians 2:11, BBE)

The Sower by Jean-François MilletThe Scriptures reveal to us how Satan works in this world; they tell us how he works within his own children and how he fights against the children of Yahuwah. It is imperative we understand that all who are without Yahuwah's truth are the children of Satan. This is no doubt an audacious claim, but it is nonetheless true. Scripture clearly states that "the whole world lies in the wicked one." (1 John 5:19, BBE) Yahushua, when speaking to the scribes and Pharisees, said "Ye are of your father the devil." (John 8:44)

In Matthew 13, Yahushua made clear how Satan works diligently to destroy every seed of truth:

"When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside. But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles. Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful. But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty." (Matthew 13:19-23, NKJV)

Satan works not only to prevent people from learning Yahuwah's truth, but labors incessantly to pervert Yahuwah's truth. Satan's primary means of accomplishing this is the promotion of false doctrines in the professed "churches" of Yahuwah!

"For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (2 Corinthians 11:13 -15)

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron." (1 Timothy 4:1-2)

"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." (Matthew 24:24)

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world." (Revelation 12:9)

Man, refusing to listen, holding his hand upScripture plainly informs us that only a few in this world will not be deceived by Satan. But why would Yahuwah allow humanity to fall prey to Satan's deceptions? Scripture provides the answer:

. . . because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause Yahuwah shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie, that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (See 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12.)

The people of this world are already under strong delusion. Why? ...because they do not have a "love of the truth"!

Yahushua said, "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." (John 6:44) Yahuwah knows our hearts; simply calling upon His Name does not make us His!

Nevertheless the foundation of Yahuwah stands sure, having this seal, the Master knows those that are His. And, Let everyone that names the name of the Messiah depart from iniquity. (See 2 Timothy 2:19)

Scripture warns us to watch, that no one deceives us, for this is exactly what Satan is trying to do, and he does not rest.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour." (1 Peter 5:Cool

What are Satan's deceptions and perversions of the truth?

One of Satan's most successful deceptions is that which most attacks the relationship between Yahuwah and His only begotten Son, Yahushua. "The Trinity" is the term employed to signify the central doctrine of mainstream "Christianity," and can best be understood in the words of the Athanasian Creed:

"[T]he Father is God, the Son is God, and the Holy Spirit is God, and yet there are not three Gods but one God. So there is One Father, not Three Fathers; one Son, not Three Sons; One Holy Ghost, not Three Holy Ghosts. And in this Trinity none is afore or after Other, None is greater or less than Another, but the whole Three Persons are Co-eternal together, and Co-equal. So that in all things, as is aforesaid, the Unity in Trinity, and the Trinity in Unity, is to be worshipped. He therefore that will be saved, must thus think of the Trinity." Catholic Encyclopedia

This is what the Roman Catholic Church teaches, that the Trinity is the very foundation of her whole dogmatic system.

Is this what you believe to be the relationship between our Heavenly Father and His son? Do you believe that the Father is Yahuwah, the Son is Yahuwah, the Holy Spirit is Yahuwah, and that all three are equal? You may be surprised to learn that this IS NOT what the Bible teaches.

The Bible teaches that only One Eloah exists, that His common title is Father, and that Yahushua the Anointed is His Son!
1 Corinthians 8:6

But to us there is but one Eloah, the Father, of Whom are all things . . . (See 1 Corinthians 8:6.)

Blessed be the Eloah and Father of our Master Yahushua the Anointed, who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in the Anointed. (See Ephesians 1:3.)

The Bible also clearly tells us that Yahushua is the Son of the living Eloah!

And we believe and are sure that thou art that Anointed, the Son of the living Eloah. (See John 6:69.)

The Bible states that "the Son of living Eloah" is not a mere title given to Yahushua, but that He is literally the Son of the Father!

"Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?" (Proverbs 30:4)

The Bible further reveals to us that Yahushua acknowledged and affirmed that His Father is greater than Himself and that He submits to the Father!

John 14:28"If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I." (John 14:28)

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is the Anointed; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of the Anointed is Yahuwah. (See 1 Corinthians 11:2.)

In John 17, we learn:

that everlasting life comes from knowing the Father, Yahuwah.
that Yahuwah's love for Yahushua was from before the foundation of the world.
that Yahushua's apostles knew that the Father had sent Him.
that Yahushua had made Yahuwah's Name known to them (the apostles).

And this is everlasting life, that they should know You, the only true Elohim, and Yahushua the Anointed whom You have sent. (See John 17:3.)

Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. O righteous Father! The world has not known You, but I have known You; and these have known that You sent Me. And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them." (John 17:24-26, NKJV)

Regarding "the Trinity," we need not speculate; Scripture makes plain the truth. The Bible teaches that there is but One Eloah, Yahuwah, Who is the Father of all. Yahushua did not regard Himself as an equal to His Father; He did not claim to be Yahuwah. Unquestionably, the Father is the one and only Eloah, and the Son IS NOT the Father! Yahushua is the Son of Yahuwah, fully divine as His Father, since He was begotten of the Father. This means that the Son is fully worthy of our worship and adoration, as the Father is.
Satan has worked diligently to hide the great sacrifice made by Yahuwah and His beloved Son on our behalf.

Satan does not want the world to know the depth of love that Yahuwah and His only begotten Son, Yahushua, have for us. He would have us believe that it was no great thing for Yahuwah to send His only Son to earth as a sacrifice for the sins of humanity.

For Yahuwah so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For Yahuwah sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of Yahuwah. (See John 3:16-18.)

Yahushua was sent to earth to take on human form, and to be tempted with sin as all humans are. Yahushua took on the degraded and fallen human nature after 4000 years of sin.

For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, Yahuwah sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh. (See Romans 8:3.)

"Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world." (Galatians 4:3)

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also Himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil . . . . Wherefore in all things it behoved Him to be made like unto His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to Yahuwah, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. (See Hebrews 2:14 & 17.)

Yahushua did not take upon Himself Adam's pre-fallen nature, but Adam's nature after the fall. Satan knew this, and this is why he tried desperately to get Yahushua to sin. Yahushua did not succumb to the Enemy's temptations. However, if Yahushua had sinned even once during His lifetime, the entire plan of salvation would have failed, and Satan would have remained ruler over Earth forever! Not only would the plan of salvation have failed, but Yahuwah would have lost His only begotten Son forever!

"The Trinity" doctrine suggests that there was no real sacrifice on Yahuwah's part, no real risk, for Yahushua could not truly fail... He could not truly die... because He is simply a fraction of a larger deity; He is simply 1/3 of "God." "The Trinity" doctrine irrefutably degrades the truly awesome and sublime sacrifice made by both Yahuwah and His Son. Again, if Yahushua had sinned even once during His lifetime, the entire plan of salvation would have failed, and Satan would have remained ruler over Earth forever! Not only would the plan of salvation have failed, but Yahuwah would have lost His only begotten Son forever! Yahushua's sacrifice was no mere act. Heaven laid all on the line to extend to humanity the opportunity to live forever, through reconciliation with the Father, Yahuwah.

As a father myself, I have often thought of what it must have been like for our heavenly Father to send His only begotten Son to die as a sacrifice for ungrateful and unworthy humanity. I have tried to imagine myself sending my only son as sacrifice for a group of people who had greatly wronged me, and to be completely honest, that thought is almost too much to stomach. To send my son, whom I have lovingly raised, in whom I have great pride, my only son, who would carry on my name, to die as a sacrifice in order to save people who have wronged me seems incomprehensible. I honestly don't think that I could do such a thing, and frankly, I don't know of any others who could offer up their only sons either.

weeping father hugging sonDuring a conversation with a friend and brother in Yahushua regarding my contemplation, I realized that my comparison of Yahuwah's willing sacrifice to my willingness to sacrifice was not fair because I had failed to take into consideration how much greater Yahuwah is than man! Kindly consider the following: Our Heavenly Father has set His only begotten Son above the Angels, who are in turn above men, just as men are above animals, and animals above insects in the order of things. So, for me to accurately compare sending my only son as a sacrifice, I would have to imagine that it was for a group of insects that had wronged me, not a group of people. As Yahushua is two [inestimable] steps above man, so man is two steps above insects. Can you imagine that? ...sending your only son as sacrifice to save a group of perhaps cockroaches that had wronged you?! In essence, that is exactly what our Heavenly Father, Yahuwah, has done for us in sending His only begotten Son to pay the price for our salvation.

What awesome love!!! And to further expound upon this, we must realize that Yahushua in taking on human nature would forevermore, be in human form; He would no longer be a spirit. Yahushua will for eternity bear the marks of His sacrifice, the scars in His hands and feet where the nails had pierced Him to secure His body to the stake. The scar in His side where the spear had been thrust will also remain forever, as will the marks from the thorny crown that was placed so cruelly upon His head. These wounds will be a reminder to all, for eternity, of the sacrifices that Yahuwah and His only begotten Son have made for us. Who of us upon seeing these wounds could ever sin again?!

Dear friends, when we try to put in perspective the ineffable love and infinite sacrifices made on our behalf by our Heavenly Father, Yahuwah, and His only begotten Son, Yahushua, it can but only soften our hearts. How could anyone when realizing this not want to reciprocate this great love?

To recap, we have learned:

that there is only One Eloah, Yahuwah.
that Yahushua is unquestionably the Son of Yahuwah, begotten long before taking on human form.
that Satan perverts Yahuwah's truth through the promotion of false doctrines, many of which are unashamedly espoused by so-called "churches" today.
that if we love the truth and seek it wholeheartedly, it will be revealed to us.
Lastly and most importantly, we have learned what wondrous love our Heavenly Father and His only begotten Son have for us.

Praise Yahuwah for revealing His truth to us through His Holy Scripture!

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down