END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * August 18, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * *  August 18, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * August 18, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * August 18, 2017

Something to Ponder

Have You Ever Been Speechless with Sorrow?

by Oswald Chambers

The rich young ruler went away from Jesus speechless with sorrow, having nothing to say in response to Jesus’ words. He had no doubt about what Jesus had said or what it meant, and it produced in him a sorrow with no words with which to respond. Have you ever been there? Has God’s Word ever come to you, pointing out an area of your life, requiring you to yield it to Him? Maybe He has pointed out certain personal qualities, desires, and interests, or possibly relationships of your heart and mind. If so, then you have often been speechless with sorrow. The Lord will not go after you, and He will not plead with you. But every time He meets you at the place where He has pointed, He will simply repeat His words, saying, “If you really mean what you say, these are the conditions.”

“Sell all that you have…” (Luke 18:22). In other words, rid yourself before God of everything that might be considered a possession until you are a mere conscious human being standing before Him, and then give God that. That is where the battle is truly fought— in the realm of your will before God. Are you more devoted to your idea of what Jesus wants than to Jesus Himself? If so, you are likely to hear one of His harsh and unyielding statements that will produce sorrow in you. What Jesus says is difficult— it is only easy when it is heard by those who have His nature in them. Beware of allowing anything to soften the hard words of Jesus Christ.

I can be so rich in my own poverty, or in the awareness of the fact that I am nobody, that I will never be a disciple of Jesus. Or I can be so rich in the awareness that I am somebody that I will never be a disciple. Am I willing to be destitute and poor even in my sense of awareness of my destitution and poverty? If not, that is why I become discouraged. Discouragement is disillusioned self-love, and self-love may be love for my devotion to Jesus— not love for Jesus Himself.
Scripture Thought for the Day

Luk 18:18-27 (NIV) A certain ruler asked Jesus a question. "Good teacher," he said, "what must I do to receive eternal life?" "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good except God. You know what the commandments say. 'Do not commit adultery. Do not commit murder. Do not steal. Do not give false witness. Honor your father and mother.'" (Exodus 20:12-16; Deuteronomy 5:16-20)" I have obeyed all those commandments since I was a boy," the ruler said. When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You are still missing one thing. Sell everything you have. Give the money to those who are poor. You will have treasure in heaven. Then come and follow me." When the ruler heard this, he became very sad. He was very rich. Jesus looked at him. Then he said, "How hard it is for rich people to enter God's kingdom! Is it hard for a camel to go through the eye of a needle? It is even harder for the rich to enter God's kingdom!" Those who heard this asked, "Then who can be saved?" Jesus replied, "Things that are impossible with people are possible with God."
Comments

Frances: Frances says that Warning! books are once again a hot item at her church due to current world events. She testified that a young lady from church returned the book saying Larry Wilson was wrong about the mark of the beast so she didn't want to finish reading it. When Frances showed her in Revelation about the mark of the beast to enlighten the girls understanding, she decided to go ahead and finish the book!!
Tim & Carol: Larry, we want to thank you for all you do for us.
Michelle: Thank you in advance for the free Warning! book.

Prayer Request

Norma: Please keep Norma in your prayers. She has been airlifted to a nearby city due to strep in her micro valve. She is in ICU and tests are being done on here and they are attempting to break up the strep. She may require surgery and has been unable to eat.
Sandi: Please pray for Sandi she undergoes her regular chemo treatments. Pray for quick recovery. She is awaiting the results of a brain scan due to brain swelling.

WUAS News

You may have noticed that our website wake-up.org has been changing. About four years ago, James Hall, took a look at our ancient website. He designs websites with the idea of improving visibility and results on search engines and felt that our website needed an upgrade to the 21st century. He spent about a year and countless hours converting the files to a site that would be compatible with the search engines. While he made changes to the site, there were some changes that should have been made which were not made because we loved the old format of the website too much!

For example, all of the old articles were sorted by year and month of publication. The problem with this method is that nobody is searching “Daystar March 1996”. There was an article about the millennium in that issue, but it couldn’t be found because our website was not structured by subject. We have known this is a problem for quite some time. In the past month, with the assistance of Rex Johnson, we have finally made a major change to organize the site by subject matter. There will be some more changes made to the menu structure in the future, but the changes will be minor compared to what we have done in the past.

What are the results of these changes? Four years ago, we had fewer than 25 unique visitors to the WUAS website. Amazingly, in the last week, we have averaged over 1,700 visitors opening a total of 4,500 web pages daily. We have had nearly 700,000 visitors with 2.8 million pages opened since we have made the conversion three years ago. We praise God for impressing Jim to help us with the site and providing this method to share the message of Jesus’ soon return.

Religious Related News

Vital Tips for Moms of Kids Starting College
7 Ways to Build Kids with Character
The One Thing That Satisfies Our Profound Soul Hunger
10 Reasons Why Praying is Always Worth Your Time
Two-Thirds of Americans Admit They are Sinners
Biblical Internet Etiquette
10 Reasons for Boycotting Racial Outrage
Why You Need to Trust Your Kids with More Responsibility

Science Related News

Are You Ready for the Peak of Atlantic Hurricane Season?
The Great American Eclipse: Maps, Data, Etc.
Solar Eclipse Travel Forecast
Carribean's Winward Islands Prepare for Tropical Storm Harvey
Don't Let the Solar Eclipse Destroy Your Eyes
Gert becomes Second Hurricane of 2017 Atlantic Season
International Space Station Astronauts to View Solar Eclipse 3 Times
Atlantic Tropical Depression Could Turn into Hurricane Harvey

Health Related News

Stamping Out Your Sugar Addiction Once and For All
Virtual Housecalls Could Benefit Parkinsons Patients
Children, Teens Who Skip Breakfast Lack Vital Nutrients, Researchers Say
Americans Using Antidepressants Up Since 1999
WHO Report: Half-Million Affected by Cholera in Yemen
New Treatment Approved for Deadly Blood Cancer
High-Cal Foods May Raise Cancer Risk in Women
Study: Families Bear Majority of Dementia-related Costs
Study: Smoking Linked to Frailty in Older Adults

Global News

Eclipse Chasers Could Form Largest Mass Migration in History
Seniors Learn Survival Skills from National Guard
Massive Harvests of Corn, Soybeans Pose Storage Problem in Brazil
Survivalism, One-Percent Style
Melbourne Named World's Most Livable City Again in Report

Disaster Kits for a Family of 5 Can Be Overwhelming
Apocalypse Soon? Nuclear Air Filtration Systems Are So Hot Right Now
Guam Has Some Good Advice on How to Survive a Nuclear Attack

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations does not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.
Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org

WUAS Email Address
Email: wuas@wake-up.org

WUAS Web Site

www.wake-up.org

Mailing Address
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc.

PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305

Phone Number: (937) 848-3322 – Order Desk: (800) 475-0876

Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs

8 am to 3 pm, Friday