END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * August 25, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * *  August 25, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * August 25, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:06 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * August 25, 2017

Something to Ponder

“I Indeed. . . But He”

by Oswald Chambers

Have I ever come to the point in my life where I can say, “I indeed…but He…”? Until that moment comes, I will never know what the baptism of the Holy Spirit means. I indeed am at the end, and I cannot do anything more— but He begins right there— He does the things that no one else can ever do. Am I prepared for His coming? Jesus cannot come and do His work in me as long as there is anything blocking the way, whether it is something good or bad. When He comes to me, am I prepared for Him to drag every wrong thing I have ever done into the light? That is exactly where He comes. Wherever I know I am unclean is where He will put His feet and stand, and wherever I think I am clean is where He will remove His feet and walk away.

Repentance does not cause a sense of sin— it causes a sense of inexpressible unworthiness. When I repent, I realize that I am absolutely helpless, and I know that through and through I am not worthy even to carry His sandals. Have I repented like that, or do I have a lingering thought of possibly trying to defend my actions? The reason God cannot come into my life is that I am not at the point of complete repentance.

“He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.” John is not speaking here of the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience, but as a work performed by Jesus Christ. “He will baptize you….” The only experience that those who are baptized with the Holy Spirit are ever conscious of is the experience of sensing their absolute unworthiness.

“I indeed” was this in the past, “but He” came and something miraculous happened. Get to the end of yourself where you can do nothing, but where He does everything.
Scripture Thought for the Day

Matt 3:7-12 John saw many Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing. He said to them, "You are like a nest of poisonous snakes! Who warned you to escape the coming of God's anger? Produce fruit that shows you have turned away from your sins. Don't think you can say to yourselves, 'Abraham is our father.' I tell you, God can raise up children for Abraham even from these stones. The ax is already lying at the roots of the trees. All the trees that don't produce good fruit will be cut down. They will be thrown into the fire. "I baptize you with water, calling you to turn away from your sins. But after me, one will come who is more powerful than I am. And I'm not fit to carry his sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire. His pitchfork is in his hand to clear the straw from his threshing floor. He will gather his wheat into the storeroom. But he will burn up the husks with fire that can't be put out."

Comments

The Warning! Revelation is about to be Fulfilled books are being given out in record numbers. There is a renewed interest in end time events due to current world events.
Frances: Frances gave out 88 books in just a few weeks time. She is excited to continue to give them away to anyone interested in learning about end time events.
Dick & Dottie: Truly God is using you as his conduits, tunnels and tools to alert, prepare, awaken and bless so many of us who are watching for the coming day of the Lord. The 5 minute presentations by Larry are so timely, clear and convincing. It's truly amazing how you are using the latest technology to present God's final warning message in such a simple & understandable way. In Christian love & appreciation.

Prayer Request

Norma Muth: Please keep Norma in your prayers. Yesterday, the doctors did not know if she was going to make it. She is very weak and has had gall bladder surgery in addition to her heart valve issues. She has pancreatitis and a number of other issues. She will be going to rehab and will have open heart surgery at the end of the month.
Hurricane Harvey: Please pray for all that are in the path of Hurricane Harvey. It is probable that the damage with be catastrophic since the storm is expected to be a Category 3 Hurricane.

Religious Related News

No, Christians Don't See the Eclipse as a Sign of an Immediate Apocalypse
Small Actions - Big Changes: The Smallest Choices Can Result in Sunny Skies or Spawn a Tornado
Our Two Spiritual Time Zones
What to Do with the Problem of Suffering?
Is America's Greate Eclipse a Sign from God?
Bracing for Hurricane Harvey: 4 Responses
Why God May Be Calling You to Stay in the 'Wrong' Church
7 Things to Remember when You're Struggling to Forgive
Hurricane Harvey is Here: Time to Practice What We've Learned Since Katrina

Science Related News

Start Planning for the Next Solar Eclipse in 2024
Hurricane Safety Tips
Harvey Expected to be the First Major Hurricane to Hit US Since 2005
Harvey Poised to Unleash Flooding Disaster on Texas into Early Next Week
6 Ways to Prepare Now for Hurricanes
Sattelite Photo: Volcanic Eruption Near Alaska
Storm Surge: Explaining the Fury and Science behind One of Nature's Most Potent Forces
Reports: State of Disaster Declared in Texas ahead of Tropical Storm Harvey's Impacts
Hurricane Safety Checklists

Health Related News

Doctors Offer Advice to Eclipse Viewers Who May Have Damaged their Eyes
Sitting Could Be a Big Health Risk for Frail Folks
Close Friendships in High School Make for Happier Adults
Supplement May Slow Vision Loss in Seniors with Macular Degeneration
Lower Blood Pressure Best for Seniors' Minds
Decreasing Dreams May Indicate Higher Risk for Dementia in Seniors
Stroke Signs & Symptoms
Need for Caregiving Doubles as End of Life Nears

Global News

Coffee Date? One Friday, Chat with Someone who Disagrees with You
Central America's 'Dry Corridor' Triggers Massive US Migration
Mass Monsoon Floods in South Asia, a Humanitarian Crisis
At a Colorado Country Fair, An Exhibition of Values
Cyberbullying Weighs Heavily on Young People

Eclipse: One Nation Looking Upward at God's Glory
Historic Eclipse Turns Day into Night across the US
Most Grenadians Don't Know How to Swim but One Woman is Changing That

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations does not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.
Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org

WUAS Email Address
Email: wuas@wake-up.org

WUAS Web Site

www.wake-up.org

Mailing Address
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc.

PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305

Phone Number: (937) 848-3322 – Order Desk: (800) 475-0876

Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs

8 am to 3 pm, Friday