END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 01, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * *  September 01, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * September 01, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:26 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * September 01, 2017

Something to Ponder

Destined to be Holy by Oswald Chambers

We must continually remind ourselves of the purpose of life. We are not destined to happiness, nor to health, but to holiness. Today we have far too many desires and interests, and our lives are being consumed and wasted by them. Many of them may be right, noble, and good, and may later be fulfilled, but in the meantime God must cause their importance to us to decrease. The only thing that truly matters is whether a person will accept the God who will make him holy. At all costs, a person must have the right relationship with God.

Do I believe I need to be holy? Do I believe that God can come into me and make me holy? If through your preaching you convince me that I am unholy, I then resent your preaching. The preaching of the gospel awakens an intense resentment because it is designed to reveal my unholiness, but it also awakens an intense yearning and desire within me. God has only one intended destiny for mankind— holiness. His only goal is to produce saints. God is not some eternal blessing-machine for people to use, and He did not come to save us out of pity— He came to save us because He created us to be holy. Atonement through the Cross of Christ means that God can put me back into perfect oneness with Himself through the death of Jesus Christ, without a trace of anything coming between us any longer.

Never tolerate, because of sympathy for yourself or for others, any practice that is not in keeping with a holy God. Holiness means absolute purity of your walk before God, the words coming from your mouth, and every thought in your mind— placing every detail of your life under the scrutiny of God Himself. Holiness is not simply what God gives me, but what God has given me that is being exhibited in my life.
Scripture Thought for the Day

1Pe 1:15-25 (NIV) The one who chose you is holy. So you should be holy in all that you do. It is written, "Be holy, because I am holy." (Leviticus 11:44,45; 19:2) You call on a Father who judges each person's work without favoring one over another. So live your lives as strangers here. Have the highest respect for God. The blood of Christ set you free from an empty way of life. That way of life was handed down to you by your own people long ago. You know that you were not bought with things that can pass away, like silver or gold. Instead, you were bought by the priceless blood of Christ. He is a perfect lamb. He doesn't have any flaws at all. He was chosen before God created the world. But he came into the world in these last days for you. Because of what Christ has done, you believe in God. It was God who raised him from the dead. And it was God who gave him glory. So your faith and hope are in God. You have made yourselves pure by obeying the truth. So you have an honest and true love for your brothers and sisters. Love each other deeply, from the heart. You have been born again by means of the living word of God. His word lasts forever. You were not born again from a seed that will die. You were born from a seed that can't die. It is written, "All people are like grass. All of their glory is like the flowers in the field. The grass dries up. The flowers fall to the ground. But the word of the Lord stands forever." (Isaiah 40:6-Cool And that word was preached to you.

Comments

Ellen: Please send my greetings to Larry & Shirley.
Tim & Carol: Larry, hope you are getting better. We keep you in our prayers. Thank you for all you have done for us.

Prayer Request

Norma Muth: Praise the Lord that Norma is doing better after her struggle last week. She has a road to recovery in rehab to clear up the strep infection before she is able to have surgery at the end of the month to replace her micro valve. Please continue to pray for her.
Houston: Please pray for all who have been affected by Hurricane Harvey. There has been such widespread flooding and destruction in Texas, Louisiana, Tennessee and Kentucky thus far.
Dottie: Dottie needs your prayers for the recovery of her shoulder and problems that she has been having with her legs.

WUAS News

New DVD available starting September 5th! We have prepared a new DVD of the recent YouTube Series How Demons Take Control of People. Each DVD will be available for $5.00 each. However, we are offering a special price through the end of October:
September & October pricing is 5 DVD's for $10.00 + $3.00 shipping so take advantage of this sale before it ends.
The monthly Wake Up Report! for September titled God Raises Up Kings or Nations and Removes Them has been posted to Wake Up America website. This article is the same as the one being sent out to our monthly mailing list titled The Downfall of Nations. Please note that both are in fact the same article, just different titles.

We would like to encourage you to participate with us when you read the materials posted on the website. You can do this by sharing articles with your friends or entering your thoughts and comments to the article. We have made this very easy for you to do by including icons in the "Share or print it!" section. You can share the materials via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Reddit, Pinterest, or many other sharing options. You can also email the article to your friends by clicking on one of the icons.

Most of the articles that are available on the website are open for comments or questions, but you must first login. You can either set up a custom login or use your Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ account to login to the site by clicking on the appropriate icon in the comments section.

If you have any questions, please call or email us at the bottom of this NewsWatch and we will help you out!

Religious Related News

How to Turn an Everyday Conversation into a Gospel Conversation
Some Christians Hate Joel Osteen More than They Love the Truth, and That's Wrong
Beth Moore: There's No Place Like Houston
Hurricane Harvey & Our Response to Pray & Help
Are We Missing the Point of Spiritual Disciplines?
7 Warning Signs You Will Notice before a Leader Falls
Why 2 Out of 3 Single Moms Don't Attend Your Church
When Enough Isn't Enough: How Overspiritualizing Can Hurt You

Science Related News

Harvey Floods Tennessee, Kentucky as Hurricane Irma Spins Up in the Atlantic
Volcano in Indonesia Erupts, Spreads Ashes for Miles
NOAA: National Hurricane Center
NASA Wants to Prevent the Yellowstone Super Volcano from Destroying the US
Category 3 Hurricane Irma Expected to Be Powerful for Days, Path Remains Unclear
Houston Offers a Grim Vision for Los Angeles after Catastrophic Earthquake
Largest Asteroid in a Century to Whiz by September 1
USGS Earthquake Interactive Map

Health Related News

Sleepless Nights Do No Favor for Your Heart
The Health Danger's from Hurricane Harvey's Floods
Millenials Prefer Healthy Habits Over Opioids for Pain
Diet Study Suggests It's Carbs Not Fat that is Bad for You
Autoimmune Diseases Raise Cardiovascular, Mortality Risk
More Than Half of Americans Will Need Nursing Home Care, Study
Flood Waters or Standing Waters: Health & Hygiene
Study: Young Adults May Ignore Concerns of High Blood Pressure

Global News

Harvey Heroism: Citizens Step Up to Help Others during Deadly Storm
Drone Coverage of Hurricane Harvey Aftermath
UN: 1,200 Dead from Flooding, Landslides in Southeast Asia
How Houston's Layout May Have Made the Flooding Worse
Satellite Images Show Harvey's Impact on Texas Towns

How to Use a Generator Safely after a Hurricane Strikes
With Harvey, Imperfect Engineering Meets a Perfect Storm
For 18 Hours, 3 Men in Houston Fought for Survival in Hurricane Harvey

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations does not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.
Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org

WUAS Email Address
Email: wuas@wake-up.org

WUAS Web Site

www.wake-up.org

Mailing Address
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc.

PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305

Phone Number: (937) 848-3322 – Order Desk: (800) 475-0876

Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs

8 am to 3 pm, Friday