END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Obama HUMILIATED! Trump exposes anti-troops secret

Go down

Obama HUMILIATED! Trump exposes anti-troops secret Empty Obama HUMILIATED! Trump exposes anti-troops secret

Post by Harry Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:59 pm

Obama HUMILIATED! Trump exposes anti-troops secret

October 18, 2017

President Donald Trump took a stand Tuesday, casting a shadow on Obama and his failure to honor the families of fallen soldiers.

Trump made it clear that he has put forth every effort to actively acknowledge the death of every single American soldier.

“To the best of my knowledge, I think I’ve called every family of somebody that’s died, and it’s the hardest call to make,” he said — and slammed former presidents who did not place such calls.

Sponsored: How to grow brand new joints in 30 seconds (video tutorial)

The controversial claim sent the mainstream media into a frenzy — and Trump was quick to defend his statements.

During an interview with Fox News Radio, Trump asked,“You could ask General Kelly, did you get a call from Obama? You could ask other people. I don’t know what Obama’s policy was.”

He was referring to Gen. John Kelly, Trump’s White House Chief of Staff. Kelly’s son, Robert, a Marine Second Lieutenant, was killed in action in Afghanistan in 2010 during former President Barack Obama’s administration.

Gen. Kelly was the highest-ranking military official to lose his child during the Iraq or Afghanistan wars — and even he was snubbed by Obama. According to a White House official, Gen. Kelly never received a call of condolences from Obama after his son laid down his life for our country.

Sponsored: The non-surgical CURE for chronic pain [finally]

Trump first addressed this matter Monday during a press conference, when he was asked as to whether he planned on reaching out to the families of the four soldiers killed in Niger.

The U.S. soldiers died two weeks ago when militants, who are thought to be loyal to the Islamic State group, ambushed their convoy while on patrol with Nigerien troops.

Trump acknowledged that he had already made plans to reach out to all for families, “I actually wrote letters individually to the soldiers we’re talking about, and they’re going to be going out either today or tomorrow.”

He even went the extra step to explain that he was going to call the families as well — and followed through.

Sponsored: 1934 Christian prophecy warned about “alt-left”!?

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said the president offered his condolences and told them “their family’s extraordinary sacrifice to the country will never be forgotten,” according to Fox News.

It is a special honor for families to personally receive a call from the president, and Trump understands that there are many ways to console the families.

Kellyanne Conway, a senior White House adviser, explained Tuesday that Trump doesn’t always make public when he is comforting them “because these are very private, very solemn — sacrosanct really — moments.”

What is clear is the our president cares about our soldiers.

SHOCKER: Video from Hillary’s past could land her in jail [Sponsored]

— The Horn editorial team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down