END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

CAN YOU EXPLAIN MORE ABOUT THE "TWO WITNESSES" MENTIONED IN REVELATION?

Go down

CAN YOU EXPLAIN MORE ABOUT THE "TWO WITNESSES" MENTIONED IN REVELATION? Empty CAN YOU EXPLAIN MORE ABOUT THE "TWO WITNESSES" MENTIONED IN REVELATION?

Post by Harry Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:25 am

[list=breadcrumb]
[*]Can You Explain More About The “Two Witnesses” Mentioned in Revelation?
[/list]

“These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth” (Revelation 11:4).
A lamp is a symbol for the Word of God, “Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path” (Psalm 119:105). When Zechariah saw two olive trees in vision, he asked the angel what they represent “Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord” (Zechariah 4:6). The olive oil of the Spirit illuminates the lamp of God’s Word. The Word of God with the New and Old testaments are the two witnesses.
In the Old Testament, God also likens the two witnesses to the ministry of Moses and Elijah. Revelation gives a warning to those who would harm God’s two witnesses, the Holy Bible. “If anyone wants to hurt them fire proceeds out of their mouths and devours their enemies.” This happened in the experiences of both Elijah and Moses. Fire came down from heaven on the Egyptians as they pursued God’s children. Fire also consumed the soldiers when they challenged Elijah. In addition, “These have the power to shut up heaven so no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over water to turn them to blood.” Elijah prayed and the rain stopped and Moses prayed and the water turned to blood.
In the New Testament, we also have the witness of Moses and Elijah on the mount of transfiguration. As if the endorsement of Moses and Elijah was not enough, the voice of the Almighty is heard saying, “This is My beloved Son, Hear Him.” The Bible says, “In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established” (1 Corinthians 13:1). On the Mount, two humans redeemed by Christ testify He is the Messiah, and of course, the third is the voice of God Himself.
The Lord has given us a special warning message in the Mount of Transfiguration. There are some very troubling days ahead, and now we must spend time on the mountain gathering light from God’s Word and that we too can wear the testify of God’s Word like Elijah and Moses.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down