END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

NFL coach BUSTED doing drugs on video (arrest him!)

Go down

NFL coach BUSTED doing drugs on video (arrest him!) Empty NFL coach BUSTED doing drugs on video (arrest him!)

Post by Harry Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:21 pm

NFL coach BUSTED doing drugs on video (arrest him!)

October 20, 2017

NFL players and coaches have made headlines this year through their constant disrespect of the American flag.

Critics say these same players and coaches are regularly in trouble with the law — but don’t seem to face any punishment.

Experts shocked as thousands try brand new bedtime routine…[Sponsored]

For example, Miami Dolphins offensive line coach Chris Foerster was caught in a revealing video last week doing what appears to be line after line of cocaine and talking to an alleged prostitute using extremely vulgar language.

Foerster was quickly removed from the team — the Dolphins have not commented on whether he resigned or was fired — and as of Friday a week later, he still hasn’t been arrested for illegal drug use.

Hours after the disturbing video was posted on Facebook, Foerster himself claimed he was quitting in a statement released by the team.

“I am resigning from my position with the Miami Dolphins and accept full responsibility for my actions,” he said. “I want to apologize to the organization, and my sole focus is on getting the help that I need, with the support of my family and medical professionals.”

3 signs the end is near… [Sponsored]

The 56-second video was first posted to the Facebook page of a woman on Sunday night. It’s unclear when and where the video was shot, and it was deleted Monday.

“Since it’s NFL Sunday let’s talk about these coaches folks,” the woman wrote in the post. “Introducing Christopher Foerster Miami Dolphin offensive line coach.”

Foerster has been an NFL assistant since 1992 and joined Gase’s staff in Miami last year.

“We were made aware of the video late last night and have no tolerance for this behavior,” the team said in a statement that accompanied Foerster’s resignation announcement. “After speaking with Chris this morning, he accepted full responsibility and we accepted his resignation effective immediately. Although Chris is no longer with the organization, we will work with him to get the help he needs during this time.”

Presidential Secrets Revealed: The 48-Hour Cancer Cure? [Sponsored]

You can watch the disturbing video below.

Warning: This video contains graphic use of illegal drugs and vulgar language. Viewer discretion is advised.

https://youtu.be/OMbidntQGeg

The Associated Press contributed to this article

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down