END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * November 10, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * November 10, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * November 10, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:37 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * November 10, 2017

Something to Ponder

Sacred Service

By Oswald Chambers
The Christian worker has to be a sacred “go-between.” He must be so closely identified with his Lord and the reality of His redemption that Christ can continually bring His creating life through him. I am not referring to the strength of one individual’s personality being superimposed on another, but the real presence of Christ coming through every aspect of the worker’s life. When we preach the historical facts of the life and death of our Lord as they are conveyed in the New Testament, our words are made sacred. God uses these words, on the basis of His redemption, to create something in those who listen which otherwise could never have been created. If we simply preach the effects of redemption in the human life instead of the revealed, divine truth regarding Jesus Himself, the result is not new birth in those who listen. The result is a refined religious lifestyle, and the Spirit of God cannot witness to it because such preaching is in a realm other than His. We must make sure that we are living in such harmony with God that as we proclaim His truth He can create in others those things which He alone can do. When we say, “What a wonderful personality, what a fascinating person, and what wonderful insight!” then what opportunity does the gospel of God have through all of that? It cannot get through because the attraction is to the messenger and not the message. If a person attracts through his personality, that becomes his appeal. If, however, he is identified with the Lord Himself, then the appeal becomes what Jesus Christ can do. The danger is to glory in men, yet Jesus says we are to lift up only Him (see John 12:32).
Scripture Thought for the Day
I now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ… —Colossians 1:24
Comments

Danielle: Happy Thanksgiving! Have a blessed, peaceful month. My prayers for all of you – go forth daily.
Nancy: Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving!
Patti & Ed: Hello to all at WUAS. We send our love and prayers for all you do to help spread the truth of God’s Word & love.
Selena: I would be more than happy to include your books in our ‘Pod library’ at our prison for anyone interested. I participate in several Bible studies as I am always seeking deeper and more meaningful relationship with God.

Prayer Requests

Harold: Harold had a heart attack 2 weeks ago. He is still in the hospital and on a respirator.
Selena: “Pray for me to walk in my full destiny for whatever purpose that is called over my life in Christ’s Kingdom here on earth.”

WUAS News

Special sale through the end of December: Buy any TWO DVD, CD or Blu-Ray sets and receive a 25% discount. This special does on include single DVD’s.

Religious Related News

The 1 Thessalonians 5 Keys to Unlock a Grateful Heart
Teaching Kids to Be Thankful in a Me-First World
Vital Tips for True Holiday Joy
This Mom’s Priceless Spiritual Legacy
5 Insightful Questions for When God Seems Silent
The Surprising Solution to a Stressed Out Life
The Only Thing That Can Stop the Boomerang of Sin & Revenge
Millennials Need You-Why God is Calling You to Pass the Baton

Science Related News

Science Has More Impact When Researchers Travel, Collaborate
Unlucky Dinosaurs: Scientists Say Asteroid Had 13% Chance of Triggering Extinction
2017 Hurricane Season Produces Most Reported Tornadoes in Nearly a Decade
NASA Shares JunoCam Image
A Gritty Vision of Mexico through 7 Volcanoes
Strong, Harmless Earthquake in the Pacific Ocean West of Chile
Which Volcanoes are about to Erupt?
Is Iceland’s Tallest Volcano Awakening?

Health Related News

Your Brain Fog & Fatigue Might Point to This Common & Easy to Fix Deficiency
Smog May Harm Bones in Older Adults, Study Suggests
CDC: 1 in 5 People in US Use Tobacco Products
Heatwaves Can Kill You 27 Different Ways
Brain Beats Brawn in Quest for Energy
Warm, Supportive Relationships Boost Memory in Aging Brain
Rising Prices, Larger Population Major Causes of Increase in Healthcare Spending

Global News

Homes Burn as Wildfires Whip South African Capital
Mexico City Has Never Cataloged its Buildings to Know How Many are at Serious Risk of Collapse in an Earthquake
Hurricanes Could Bring Another Disaster: Foreclosures
‘Health Emergency’ Declared in New Delhi Amid Heavy Air Pollution
Surveying Texas’ Post-Hurricane Harvey Landscape with a Camera and a Plane
Typhoon Damrey Kills 49, Destroys 116,000 Homes in Vietnam
Hurricane Irma Absolutely Wrecked Florida’s Citrus Crops
Puerto Ricans Remain in Survival Mode 7 Weeks after Hurricane

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.
Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc., 22 N Main St, Bellbrook, OH 45305, USA

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down