END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * November 24, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * November 24, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * November 24, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:32 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * November 24, 2017

Something to Ponder

Knowing Jesus by Larry Wilson

Knowing about Jesus is Not the Same as Knowing Jesus
"Dear Mr. Wilson: I am 51 years old and have attended church all of my life. I was baptized at 14, read large portions of the Bible, and heard more sermons than I can count. After reading last month’s Wake Up Report!, I learned that religious life is not a substitute for spiritual life. I now realize that I considered myself spiritually secure without actually knowing Jesus. I may know a lot about Jesus, but I am ashamed to admit that I really don’t know Him. So, what can I do now? Sincerely, Bonnie" Dear Bonnie: Thank you for your email. Whether you realize it or not, the Holy Spirit has led you into a profoundly important discovery: Knowing about Jesus is not the same as knowing Jesus. I have four suggestions that may help you to know Jesus in a personal way. Please consider the following:
Step 1. Ask for the Holy Spirit with Determination
"Then he [Jesus] said to them [His disciples], suppose one of you has a friend, and he goes to him at midnight and says, "Friend, lend me three loaves of bread, because a friend of mine on a journey has come to me, and I have nothing to set before him." Then the one inside answers, "Don’t bother me. The door is already locked, and my children are with me in bed. I can’t get up and give you anything." I tell you, though he will not get up and give him the bread because he is his friend, yet because of the man’s boldness [persistent determination] he will get up and give him as much as he needs. So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Read the rest of this article on the Wake Up America website at: Knowing Jesus by Larry Wilson
Scripture Thought for the Day
1Jn 2:3-11: We know that we have come to know God if we obey his commands. Suppose someone says, "I know him." But suppose that person does not do what God commands. Then that person is a liar and is not telling the truth. But if anyone obeys God's word, then God's love is truly made complete in that person. Here is how we know we belong to him. Those who claim to belong to him must live just as Jesus did. Dear friends, I'm not writing you a new command. Instead, I'm writing one you have heard before. You have had it since the beginning. But I am writing what amounts to a new command. Its truth was shown in how Jesus lived. It is also shown in how you live. The darkness is passing away. The true light is already shining. Suppose someone claims to be in the light but hates his brother or sister. Then he is still in the darkness. Those who love their brothers and sisters are living in the light. There is nothing in them to make them fall into sin. But those who hate a brother or sister are in the darkness. They walk around in the darkness. They don't know where they are going. The darkness has made them blind.
Comments
Clarence: Clarence called into the office this week to get a copy of the free DVD that is available once the recipient has read the book Warning! Revelation is about to be Fulfilled. Clarence read through the book and was so excited about what he read.
Prayer Requests
Jeffrey: Jeffrey hurt his left ankle and foot. It is slowly healing but taking longer than it used to. Pray for a total healing since he has to walk long distances.
Sheila: Sheila has recently started studying Larry Wilson’s teachings. She is very excited about the things she is learning and learning to keep the Sabbath for the first time in her life. Pray that the Holy Spirit would guide her as she studies.
WUAS News
Current Specials through the end of December!
Are you Ready for Coming Events? DVD at 5 copies for $10.00 or 1 for $5.00
How Demons Take Control of People DVD at 5 copies for $10.00 or 1 for $5.00
Religious Related News
My Church isn’t Feeding Me Spiritually, What Should I Do?
Be Thankful for the Truth of God’s Word
11 Ingredients of a Truly Excellent Leader
Thanksgiving is Not a Holiday Tradition but a Heart that Sees God in Everything
Shape Your Worries into Prayers
Your Personal Plan for Growing a Grateful Heart
Leaving a Spiritual Legacy
Your Spirit-Fueled Response to Christians Behaving Badly
Science Related News
New Observations of First-known Interstellar Asteroid Reveals Spaceship-like Rock
Volcanoes: How Often Do They Erupt & What Happens When They Do?
Scientists Predict 2018 Will Be a Bad Year for Earthquakes
11-Year-old Inventor Wanting to Improve Lead Water Testing
Attuned to Temblors: How Well Scientists Forecast Massive Earthquakes
A Look Back at the 2017 Hurricane Season
Health Related News
Up to One-Third of Cancer Patients Have Previously Had the Disease
Opioid Crisis Hitting Boomers, Millennials Hardest
Quick Treatment For Mini-Stroke May Cut Risk for Future Stroke
Cancer Survivors Can Develop PTSD within Months of Diagnosis
Watch Out! This Mindless Habit Can Pack on Serious Pounds
’Brain Training’ Program May Help Prevent Dementia, Scientists Say
Office Workers Say They Want More Time Standing, Doing Physical Activity
CICO Diet Fad May Not Be Healthy, Experts Suggest
Global News
American Stores are Closing. Why Isn’t That Raising a Jobs Alarm?
Insurers Faces New Challenges after Long Series of Natural Disasters
Shots Fired at North Korean Soldier Attempting to Defect at Border
US Parents Having Problems Finding Quality Childcare, Survey Says
Yes, Gay Activists are After Your Children
Have Conditions Improved in Haiti Since 2010 Earthquake?
Human Trafficking-Worldwide & at Your Local Hotel
One in Four Adults Spends Holidays with Neighbors
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc., 22 N Main St, Bellbrook, OH 45305, USA

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down