END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

NFL legend SLAMS anthem kneelers (Amen!)

Go down

NFL legend SLAMS anthem kneelers (Amen!) Empty NFL legend SLAMS anthem kneelers (Amen!)

Post by Harry Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:45 pm

NFL legend SLAMS anthem kneelers (Amen!)

November 24, 2017

by Frank Holmes, reporter

Former NFL great Herschel Walker could block a tackle, run like lightning, and leave his MMA opponents seeing stars. Now he’s sparring with NFL players who are disrespecting our national anthem.
“I said guys should be suspended at the beginning,” the 1982 Heisman Trophy winner said in a recent TV interview.
BREAKING: China’s deadly campaign [Sponsored]
Walker is one of the only players, current or former, to take a stand against the kneelers. But kneeling has brought NFL popularity – and revenues – to a modern-era low.
“I’ve been working with the military for 8 years, and I don’t care what people say. The national anthem is the United States of America,” Walker said. “I think you never protest that.”
“I blame the commissioner” Roger Goodell for being too weak to tell players they had better stand for the anthem, or else.
We agree with you on that, Walker!

The retired running back said he agreed that “black lives matter,” but people should protest in Washington, not on the field – and not against their own country and its anthem.
This image shows the location where a miracle happened on December 19, 2014 [Sponsored]
“I know people are going to be angry when I say it, but he should have stopped the protests at the very beginning,” he said.
He also had harsh words for Marshawn Lynch, who stood for the Mexican national anthem but sat down during the Star-Spangled Banner during a recent game at Azteca Stadium in Mexico City.
“To stand for the Mexico anthem and sit for the American anthem is total disrespect,” Herschel told TMZ Sports.
“I lost respect for you,” he told Marshawn. “That’s just not right.”
And just like Walker, most stable-minded Americans lost respect for him too.
Sponsored: Do THIS before the doc checks your blood pressure
That puts him on the same side as President Donald Trump, who tweeted:

“I’ve known (Trump)…since 1982. He is not a racist. That’s an excuse people use,” he told Fox News.
Some players have branded Trump as a racist for saying the NFL should fire “any son-of-a-bitch” who would disrespect the flag and what it stands for. Walker said that’s a lie people use to justify hating their president.
Sponsored: Can 535,311 be wrong?
Walker is known for his athletic ability, faith in God, and strong support for the military and police.
He’s currently giving away a 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 to any military service member, vet, or first responder. The hand-painted truck, which is worth $80,000, says the owner is a “True American Hero.” Anyone eligible can register here.
He brushed away one reporter’s attempt to call him a hero.
“A veteran, or a police officer…that’s a hero to me,” he said.
Sponsored: One weird “trick” to lasting relief (you’ll want to read this)
–Frank Holmes is a reporter for The Horn News. He is a veteran journalist and an outspoken conservative. He also talks about the news that was in his weekly article, “On The Holmes Front,” every Saturday.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down