END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Fraternizing With Evil in PyeongChang

Go down

Fraternizing With Evil in PyeongChang Empty Fraternizing With Evil in PyeongChang

Post by Harry Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:31 am

Fraternizing With Evil in PyeongChang

By Brad Macdonald • February 15

It is not unusual for me to get a little vexed when watching television. It rankles me when men are depicted as dithering, helpless idiots, or when I have to quickly turn the channel so the kids don’t see a decapitation, zombie or sex scene. Earlier this week, however, I found my blood pressure rising while watching Olympic curling and figure skating.
Surely it is a sign of our times that rational human beings are watching Olympic curling and getting exasperated.
The thing that got my goat was the bbc’s shameless fawning over North Korea and, to a lesser degree, Russia. I’ve watched at least a few minutes of Olympic coverage every evening this week, and it’s the same, night after night. I’m tired of hearing about North Korea’s “army of beauties” and the grace and affability of Kim Yo Jong, the sister of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. The more fundamental message, of course, is that North Korea is reforming itself and becoming more moderate, humane and reasonable. And I’m tired of hearing this too.
If you’ve seen any Olympic coverage at all, you know what I’m talking about. “North Korea Heads for Diplomacy Gold Medal at Olympics,” reported Reuters. “Kim Jong-un’s Sister Turns on the Charm, Taking Pence’s Spotlight,” claimed the New York Times. “North Korea Cheerleaders Making Quite an Impression at Winter Olympics,” declared usa Today. It feels like the whole world is falling in love with North Korea.
What bbc commentators have conspicuously not mentioned is the fact that North Korea is led by a ruthless, genocidal maniac who routinely imprisons, beats and starves his people while developing nuclear weapons capable of incinerating millions of people in American cities. Not discussed is the fact that more than 120,000 North Koreans are currently imprisoned in concentration camps, or that more than 400,000 have died in these camps from torture, disease and starvation, or that as many as 2.5 million North Koreans have starved to death since 1979.
Instead of exploring or even mentioning the fact that Kim Yo Jong is currently on the U.S. Treasury Department’s blacklist of individuals guilty of human rights abuses, the media applauds her for her “cheerful” appearance and the style with which she met the leader of South Korea. So what? Even the devil knows how to smile and shake hands (2 Corinthians 11:14).
It’s remarkable to me that more people simply cannot see (or accept) reality. The cheerleaders, the athletes, and even the sister are instruments deployed to further the evil aspirations of Kim Jong-un, North Korea’s hateful, murderous, fear-inducing tyrant. I feel sorry for North Korea’s athletes and cheerleaders, and even the man’s sister; but the fact is, Kim Jong-un is using them as pawns in his deplorable war on the West. They are either complicit or afraid for their lives, or both.
Yet the bbc ignores this reality and insists on fraternizing with evil.
It’s a similar story with Russia. The Russians are excellent cheaters and have a notorious record for cheating at the Olympics, yet we treat them as respected participants.
Following the Sochi Winter Olympics in 2014, the head of Russia’s anti-doping laboratory blew the whistle on the Russian government and its extensive doping program. The man’s revelation initiated a number of investigations, reports and studies, all of which confirmed the allegation. Since Nov. 1, 2017, 10 percent of the 2014 Russian Olympic team has been suspended from the Olympics for life. Another investigation, initiated by the World Anti-Doping Agency, found that 1,000 Russian athletes across 30 sports had benefited from institutionalized doping between 2012 and 2015.
Note, this story isn’t about the odd Russian athlete sitting alone in his apartment injecting himself with performance-enhancing drugs and trying to hide it from his teammates, coaches and officials. This story is about institutionalized doping. It’s about Russian Olympic athletes arriving at a government-owned or -sanctioned training facility and being injected with illegal substances that will help them run faster, jump higher, and hit harder than the Americans, French and Germans. Let’s get real: It’s about the Russian government being caught cheating.
Considering the crime, one would expect (and hope) that Russia would be banned from participating in the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang. But this didn’t happen. Ostracizing Russia in such a way would have been unsophisticated and intolerant, and it would have undoubtedly upset Vladimir Putin. So instead of banning Russian athletes from participating, the International Olympic Committee decided that Russian athletes would compete as Olympic athletes from Russia (oar). Technically, the sovereign nation of Russia is not represented at these Olympics. Russia’s athletes are not allowed to fly Russia’s flag or wear their country’s colors; the Russian national anthem is not being played at medal ceremonies.
What’s the point of this? Everyone knows these athletes are Russians representing Russia. It has been routine this week to hear tv commentators mistakenly note that an athlete is representing “Russia” or to hear a remark like, “There’s another medal for Russia.” Occasionally the pundit will correct himself (“sorry, the Olympic athlete from Russia”), but it rings hollow. Because everyone believes Russia’s athletes are representing Russia at the 2018 Winter Olympics.
Like so much news these days, the scenes and stories coming out of North Korea this week bring to mind several Bible prophecies. I’m reminded of the prophecy in Leviticus 26:19, where God warns America and Britain that He will “break the pride of your power.” “Today even little nations dare to insult, trample on, or burn the United States flag—and the United States, still having power, does no more than issue a weak protest!” wrote Herbert Armstrong in The United States and Britain in Prophecy.
Instead of fawning over North Korea and Russia, two countries led by ghastly tyrants who are guilty of murder and who routinely inflict terrific pain and suffering on their people, the bbc, if it had any pride in Britain and its heritage, would be fiercely condemning Moscow and Pyongyang. America and Britain, if they had any pride in their power—any pride in their history with democracy, the rule of law, Christian morality—would be confronting evil, not cavorting with it. “What’s happened to the pride of our power?” asked Mr. Armstrong.
Indeed.
If you would like to answer this important question, I encourage you to request your free print copy of The United States and Britain in Prophecy.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down