END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * March 2, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * March 2, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * March 2, 2018

Post by Harry Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:29 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * March 2, 2018

Something to Ponder

Is He Really My Lord?

By Oswald Chambers

Joy comes from seeing the complete fulfillment of the specific purpose for which I was created and born again, not from successfully doing something of my own choosing. The joy our Lord experienced came from doing what the Father sent Him to do. And He says to us, “As the Father has sent Me, I also send you” (John 20:21). Have you received a ministry from the Lord? If so, you must be faithful to it— to consider your life valuable only for the purpose of fulfilling that ministry. Knowing that you have done what Jesus sent you to do, think how satisfying it will be to hear Him say to you, “Well done, good and faithful servant” (Matthew 25:21). We each have to find a niche in life, and spiritually we find it when we receive a ministry from the Lord. To do this we must have close fellowship with Jesus and must know Him as more than our personal Savior. And we must be willing to experience the full impact of Acts 9:16 — “I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name’s sake.” “Do you love Me?” Then, “Feed My sheep” (John 21:17). He is not offering us a choice of how we can serve Him; He is asking for absolute loyalty to His commission, a faithfulness to what we discern when we are in the closest possible fellowship with God. If you have received a ministry from the Lord Jesus, you will know that the need is not the same as the call— the need is the opportunity to exercise the call. The call is to be faithful to the ministry you received when you were in true fellowship with Him. This does not imply that there is a whole series of differing ministries marked out for you. It does mean that you must be sensitive to what God has called you to do, and this may sometimes require ignoring demands for service in other areas.
Scripture Thought for the Day
…so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus… —Acts 20:24
Comments
Dick: We are praying for Larry & his family & for all of you.
Janelle: Thank you so much for sharing about Larry’s health issues! I have been praying for him.
Mary: It is exciting to see how Mary is studying Larry Wilson’s teaching to really understand it and pass on that knowledge to others.
Prayer Requests
Dick: Please keep me & my family in your prayers.
Larry Wilson: Thank you to everyone that calls in or emails with questions about Larry. He covets each and every one of your prayers. Please continue to pray.
WUAS News
Larry Wilson’s new book No More Delay is still being edited. We will announce the release date via this NewsWatch email.
Religious Related News
You Can Live by Faith in the Face of Fear
3 Scary Signs Something Other Than God is Controlling Your Life
How Billy Graham Avoided Scandal His Entire Life
Anne Graham Lotz: Daddy Finished Well
This Could Be Why You Have Such a Hard Time Trusting Jesus
How to Discern Spiritual Error Infiltrating the Church—and Our Own Hearts
When You Feel Like a Rubber Band Ready to Snap
What it Really Means for the Holy Spirit to Be Your Comforter
Science Related News
Watch an Asteroid Pass between Earth & the Moon on Friday
The Roots of Modern Volcanism Trace Back to Early Earth
Deadly ‘Beast of the East’ Winter Storm Pounds Britain
Better Ocean Turbulence Models to Improve Climate Predictions
Winter Storm Riley
New Penguin Super-Colony Spotted from Space
New Technology Powers Record Fast Optical Distance Measurement
Build Up of Heat in Cities Depends on Design of Streets, Buildings
Health Related News
Vegetarian, Mediterranean Each Equally Good for the Heart
Eating Fish Might Guard against MS
Red Blood Cell, Plasma Transfusion Rates Decrease in US
Despite Recent Reports, Childhood Obesity Rates in US Not Falling
Study: Gluten-Free Diets Could Help Reduce Nerve Pain
New Guidelines Recommend Depression Screening for All Teens
Blood Test Could Quickly Predict Drugs Success against Breast Cancer
Excess Belly Weight Can Raise Women’s Risk of Heart Attack
Global News
Non-Profit Group Builds Tiny Homes for Refugees in Parisian Private Gardens
How this Popular Teen Movie Secretly Undermines Gender Roles
As Grass Replaces Trash in Vacant Lots, Crime Goes Down
Can Schools Help Rid the World of Sexual Harassers and Abusers?
Rome Sees Rare Snowfall As Arctic Cold Front Freezes Europe
For Indians Rethinking College Abroad, Home Has New Degree of Possibility
South Korea Considers Restoring Forest Razed for Olympics
Why the Kremlin Publishes Uncensored Translations of Western News
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down