END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

September 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

WATCH: This Supreme Court Justice just destroyed Cory Booker

Go down

Post by Harry on Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:08 pm

Politics 86

Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) was posturing himself for the 2020 Democrat Presidential Primary at Kavanaugh’s hearings.
At one point he boasted he was having an, “I am Spartacus,” moment leading his phony rebellion against Kavanaugh.
But what this Supreme Court Justice had to say about it left Booker looking pathetic.

Senator Cory Booker was determined to make a name for himself at the Kavanaugh hearings to get a leg up in the 2020 Democrat Presidential Primary.
He decided he would go about doing so by releasing documents from Kavanaugh’s time in the Bush administration marked “committee confidential.”
In his defiance of Senate rules Booker proudly declared:
”This is about the closest I’ll probably ever have in my life to an ‘I am Spartacus’ moment.”
Booker’s lack of humility was on display for all to see.
But Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas had an incredible response.
Justice Clarence Thomas appeared on C-SPAN during a speech at the Federalist Society.
He was asked to give his opinion about what will preserve the legitimacy of the Supreme Court.
Justice Thomas calmly replied:
I think what preserves all of our legitimacy… that we do our jobs honestly, we do it with integrity, we do it with an ethical foundation, a moral foundation. We follow the law, we live up to the oaths that we take. And I think brick by brick, we build a structure and fabric of a society.
He went on to say:
… How many people can you use in leadership positions today, the word that I used… Honorable. Not the Honorable. Honorable. If we could use that word about more people who are in public life, people who actually ask the questions at confirmation hearings, instead of “Spartacus”…
The crowd laughed approvingly.
WATCH:

What’s even more embarrassing about what Booker said is that The New York Times reported that William Burck, a lawyer working for former President George W. Bush, informed them that they had already cleared the documents to be used publicly.
The New York Times quoted Burck:
”We cleared the documents last night shortly after Senator Booker’s staff asked us to” Mr. Burck said. “We were surprised to learn about Senator Bookers histrionics this morning because we had already told him he could use the documents publicly.”
Booker is just another example of a Democrat that is obsessed with trying to object to anything that Donald Trump does.
Democrats have turned the historically bipartisan confirmation of Supreme Court Justices into another partisan sideshow in Washington, D.C.
It will be up to voters to hold them accountable for it in November.
Share this:

Harry
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down