END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * November 2, 2018

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * November 2, 2018 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * November 2, 2018

Post by Harry Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:34 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * November 2, 2018

Something to Ponder

Obedience or Independence?

By Oswald Chambers

If you love Me, keep My commandments. —John 14:15

Our Lord never insists on obedience. He stresses very definitely what we ought to do, but He never forces us to do it. We have to obey Him out of a oneness of spirit with Him. That is why whenever our Lord talked about discipleship, He prefaced it with an “If,” meaning, “You do not need to do this unless you desire to do so.” “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself…” (Luke 9:23). In other words, “To be My disciple, let him give up his right to himself to Me.” Our Lord is not talking about our eternal position, but about our being of value to Him in this life here and now. That is why He sounds so stern (see Luke 14:26). Never try to make sense from these words by separating them from the One who spoke them. The Lord does not give me rules, but He makes His standard very clear. If my relationship to Him is that of love, I will do what He says without hesitation. If I hesitate, it is because I love someone I have placed in competition with Him, namely, myself. Jesus Christ will not force me to obey Him, but I must. And as soon as I obey Him, I fulfill my spiritual destiny. My personal life may be crowded with small, petty happenings, altogether insignificant. But if I obey Jesus Christ in the seemingly random circumstances of life, they become pinholes through which I see the face of God. Then, when I stand face to face with God, I will discover that through my obedience thousands were blessed. When God’s redemption brings a human soul to the point of obedience, it always produces. If I obey Jesus Christ, the redemption of God will flow through me to the lives of others, because behind the deed of obedience is the reality of Almighty God.

Scripture Thought for the Day

John 14:15-21 "If you love me, you will obey what I command. I will ask the Father. And he will give you another Friend to help you and to be with you forever. The Friend is the Spirit of truth. The world can't accept him. That is because the world does not see him or know him. But you know him. He lives with you, and he will be in you. "I will not leave you like children who don't have parents. I will come to you. "Before long, the world will not see me anymore. But you will see me. Because I live, you will live also. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father. You will know that you are in me, and I am in you. "Anyone who has my commands and obeys them loves me. My Father will love the one who loves me. I too will love him. And I will show myself to him."

Comments
Nancy: We were so blessed to receive a call from Nancy expressing her joy and delight in reading Larry Wilson’s latest book No More Delay. She was thankful for Larry’s ability to teach and explain Bible prophecy in such a simple and straightforward way.
Prayer Requests
Lylla: Lylla takes such great care & finds joy in making her rounds to drop off Larry Wilson’s books and other teachings at local businesses in her area. Please pray for her when she talks to people and shares the scriptures with them.
Constance: Constance is suffering from breast cancer and will be having a double mastectomy. Please pray for her.
WUAS News
Year-End Special Sale!!: We are offering a set of books for the special price of $26.95 total including shipping. Hurry! Take advantage of this sale before December 31, 2018. This special price only applies to purchase the set of books as listed. International orders will require additional shipping. The books included in this package are a single copy of each book listed:
No More Delay
Bible Stories with End Time Parallels
Jesus The Alpha and The Omega
Daniel Unlocked for the Final Generation
Seven Trumpets, Two Witnesses and Four Beasts
The Lambs Book of Life
No More Delay Cases: We have plenty of case of the No More Delay books. Order your books in the quantity that fits your needs. Here are the prices in case you need a reminder
1 book for $5.00
5 books for $15.00
1 case of 30 books for $60.00
Religious Related News
Four Reasons Why Today’s Church Has Lost Its Passion for Jesus
Avoid Unnecessary Harm by Obeying this Major Kingdom Principle
Two Churches, One Roof
What Really Strong People Do In Critical Times
Not All Relationships are Created Equal
31 Spiritual Warfare Scriptures: Help for Facing Life’s Battles
4 Christ-Focused Ways to Cultivate a Thankful Heart
Narrow Your Focus, Widen Your Scope and Increase Your Ministry Effectiveness
Science Related News
Hurricane Season Has One Month Left. Here’s What History Says to Expect
NASA Satellite Radar Reveals Intense Precipitation from Typhoon Yutu
California’s New Earthquake Warnings Deliver Critical Seconds of Notice
Infrared View of Hurricane Oscar
These are the Most Dangerous US Volcanoes, Scientists Say
Typhoon Yutu Batters Philippines, Landslides
Astronomers Get Close Up View of Bizarre Blue Asteroid
Hurricane Oscar Weakens, Causing High Surf in Bermuda
Health Related News
Four in Ten Mistakenly Believe Alternative Therapies Cure Cancer
FDA Considers Labeling Sesame for Food Allergies
Study: Salt Consumption Factors in Multiple Sclerosis Development
Experts Stress Caution at Seeking ADHD Diagnosis
Loneliness Pushes Up Dementia Risk by 40%
Common Chemical Linked to Language Delay in Children
Spinal Cord Stimulation Exercise Helps Paralyzed Patients Walk
Good Cholesterol May Cut Women’s Dementia Risk
Global News
Why It’s Critical to Have Basic First Aid Training in the Event of a Natural Disaster
Fall Back! Daylight Saving Time Ends Sunday with Fun Facts
Huge Underwater Volcano Chain Discovered Off the Coast of Tasmania
Flikr to Delete Millions of Photos as it Reduces Allowance for Free Users
Can’t We Just Stop Resetting Clocks Twice a Year
Simone Biles becomes Most Decorated World Champion in Gymnastics History
The Moroccan Village that Disappeared
Search Continues for Missing Plane Parts in Indonesia

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down