END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

MORE EARTHQUAKES IN NEPAL

Go down

MORE EARTHQUAKES IN NEPAL Empty MORE EARTHQUAKES IN NEPAL

Post by Harry Sun May 17, 2015 2:46 pm

MORE EARTHQUAKES IN NEPAL

BY Pastor Hal Mayer

More earthquakes struck Nepal on Tuesday May 12, one, a 7.3 magnitude was followed by another of 6.3 magnitude 30 minutes later. The deadly quakes, which killed at least 65 and injured nearly 2000 hit, just as search and rescue operations were winding down from the 7.8 magnitude earthquake that struck Kathmandu on April 25 that killed more than 8000. At least 17 people died and more were injured in India during Tuesday’s quakes.

Just as Kathmandu was getting back to “normal” people have to live in tents again, as the tremors brought extensive destruction in Nepal’s hilly countryside.

“As I hear of the terrible calamities that from week to week are taking place, I ask myself: What do these things mean? The most awful disasters are following one another in quick succession. How frequently we hear of earthquakes and tornadoes, of destruction by fire and flood, with great loss of life and property! Apparently these calamities are capricious outbreaks of seemingly disorganized, unregulated forces, but in them God’s purpose may be read. They are one of the means by which He seeks to arouse men and women to a sense of their danger.” Testimonies for the Church, Vol. 8, page 252

Source Reference Nepal Hit by New Earthquakes\" Taken from : http://ktfnews.com/more-earthquakes-in-nepal/

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down