END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

LIVE STREAM of the Health Ranger from Dallas, Texas begins in just 7 days... breathtaking new presentations on the harmonics of nutritional chemistry and more

Go down

LIVE STREAM of the Health Ranger from Dallas, Texas begins in just 7 days... breathtaking new presentations on the harmonics of nutritional chemistry and more Empty LIVE STREAM of the Health Ranger from Dallas, Texas begins in just 7 days... breathtaking new presentations on the harmonics of nutritional chemistry and more

Post by Harry Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:08 am

LIVE STREAM of the Health Ranger from Dallas, Texas begins in just 7 days... breathtaking new presentations on the harmonics of nutritional chemistry and more

Friday, October 07, 2016

by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

Tags: Health Ranger, live event, nutritional chemistry

Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) In just 7 days, beginning Friday, Oct. 14th, I'm going to be presenting two LIVE talks in Dallas at The Truth About Cancer event.

All the seats are already sold out. But you can "attend" the entire event from the comfort of your home computer by accessing the LIVE STREAM.

Click here to register (it's free).

I'm going to be presenting two extraordinary live talks, complete with visuals, science instrument results diagrams and even LIVE MUSIC SEQUENCING like you've never heard before.

For the first time ever, HEAR the harmony of nutrition and the toxicity of heavy metals
You won't want to miss these. The first presentation, beginning the morning of Friday, Oct. 14th, is the world's first "translation" of nutritional chemistry into MUSIC.

You will actually be able to hear heavy metals and listen to the harmonic unity of clean nutrients like vitamin C. I've developed a way to translate molecular masses into musical frequencies using the masses of atoms mapped to keyboard frequencies in the range of human hearing.

For the first time ever, I will broadcast the symphonic harmonies of health-enhancing minerals as well as the disharmony of glyphosate herbicide, heavy metals and fluoride. You will be able to hear and FEEL the mathematical harmonies of elements, minerals and nutrients.

Don't miss this breakthrough event in the history of nutritional science. It will give you instant understanding into the vibrational physics (and chemistry) of nutrition vs. toxic chemicals.

Click here to register for the live stream now.

Shocking new scientific analysis of biosludge toxins
The following day, I'll be presenting a breakthrough presentation on the laboratory analysis of biosolids: "recycled" human and industrial waste sold by cities as "eco friendly organic fertilizer" to be used on farms and home gardens.

In this presentation, you will see (for the first time ever) the full list of over 500 chemicals my laboratory has found in screening these biosludge products using the world's most advanced analytical mass spec instrumentation.

You'll learn how corrupt cities produce toxic waste and sell it as "organic nitrogen" to trick consumers into poisoning themselves with industrial waste.

You'll learn what to look for on compost labeling and how to avoid the toxic scourge of biosludge.

In addition to all this, this 3-day event features more than 20 other speakers, too. I honestly have no idea what they are going to be talking about because I've been too busy working on my own presentations, but you can find out more at this link, which lists all the speakers, the times and the topics.

You seriously don't want to miss this event. Click here now to register for the live stream, then be sure to mark your calendar for Friday the 14th and Saturday the 15th, when I will be in Dallas, LIVE, with armed bodyguards and everything, presenting two of the most astonishing, breakthrough health science topics of our time.

- Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/055567_Health_Ranger_live_event_nutritional_chemistry.html#ixzz4MVDqJlJW

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum