END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 2, 2016

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * *  December 2, 2016 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * December 2, 2016

Post by Harry Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:12 am

The NewsWatch

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 2, 2016

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations does not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.
Something to Ponder
Discovering Our True Identity by Charles Stanley
1 Corinthians 1:1-9

Many Christians are experiencing an identity crisis. They know they’re saved, but they don’t really know what to think about themselves. Let’s take a little test. Do you consider yourself a sinner saved by grace or a saint who occasionally sins? Both statements are true, but the first one dwells on your past identity, whereas the second focuses on the Lord’s perception of you.
If you are a believer, God’s Word says that you are a saint (v. 2). But too many of us still see ourselves as the same old sinner, who’s been forgiven and patched up and yet is basically unchanged inside. But the Lord says anyone in Christ “is a new creature; the old things passed away” (2 Cor. 5:17). That’s what being born again is all about. We can never go back to the way we were.
The solution to this identity crisis is to change the way we think about ourselves. If we don’t, we’ll rely on how we feel, and Satan will bombard us with reminders of our failures and sins. He wants to keep us focused on being a sinner, because he knows that the recognition of our sainthood will lead us to live like saints. We’ll be motivated and empowered to obey God, and the Devil will lose his foothold in our lives.
Jesus didn’t come just to save you from hell; He wants to live His life through you. In Christ, you have a new identity which has replaced your old one. If you will focus on who you are now, your actions will follow, and you’ll experience the enjoyment of a victorious Christian life.
Scripture Thought for the Day

Paul, called to be an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and our brother Sosthenes, to the church of God in Corinth, to those sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be his holy people, together with all those everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ—their Lord and ours: grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thanksgiving
I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way—with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge—God thus confirming our testimony about Christ among you. Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed. He will also keep you firm to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:1-9

Comments

Dave & Josie: We wanted to give a praise report. Josie's (My wife) brain surgery (removing cancer) on Oct 27, 2016 went well with no complications. She has since had Gama Knife Radiation treatment which also went well on Nov 23rd 2016 with no complications. We will follow up with that in two months to see if there are any more signs of cancer there. She is walking 3 miles a day now and it is obvious to both her and I that God is answering all the many prayers your group and others have sent up. Thank you all so very much and keep her in your prayers as we move through getting her cancer free. Her first surgery back Jan 2015 was to remove cancer in her lungs, then on Oct 27th they removed cancer in her brain. And to see her now is really amazing! God is so good and we know He has the Holy Spirit working in our lives. God Bless you all and Larry for his teaching which I listen to regularly.
Jo Ann: Thank you for sending the correct link to video 3 of . I am listening to Larry's "Vintage" talks as fast as I can. No matter how many times he explains the same topic, he always finds another way of sharing the information and I learn it all over again!! God has surely blessed Larry as he responded to God's calling way back then.
Alice: Please pray for Alice, who has been battling leukemia. Pray for the doctors and that the Lord would strengthen her.

Prayer Request

Linda: Linda recently started another round of chemo. She is scheduled for testing to find out the extent of the cancer in her body. Please pray for her and her family.
Bonnie: Bonnie recently called into the office and after finding out that she lives in Lumberton, NC, I asked her how the area was recovering from widespread flooding in her city. She said that half of the town had been under water as a result of Hurricane Matthew. There is still stuff everywhere in the affected areas. Many homes and businesses had been looted or destroyed by the floods. Please pray for the people affected.

WUAS News

Sandi Koscak will be giving a presentation titled The Lunar Sabbath: Fact or Fiction at Faith Fellowship in Round Rock, Texas on Sabbath (Saturday), December 10th, 2016. Please call the office or email us for more details, if needed. There has been much speculation and discussion on the lunar Sabbath. If you are interested in seeing the video on YouTube, the video will be posted on the same day of the presentation at: Faith Fellowship YouTube Channel. You will also find many other faith building and end time related sermons on the Faith Fellowship's YouTube Channel. Click the subscribe button to receive notifications when videos are posted.

We have released additional videos for the vintage series titled The Way God Works recorded in Round Rock, Texas during July & August, 2000. There are now 10 videos out of 22 total posted at:
Salvation Can be Either Received or Lost (1 of 22)
Salvation for a Thief on a Cross (2 of 22)
Examining the Past to Understand the Future (3 of 22)
The Rich Young Ruler played the Obedience Game, but Not the Faith Game (4 of 22)
A Careful Examination of God's Character and Behavior (5 of 22)
The Rise and Fall of the Powerful (6 of 22)
The OT Sanctuary Service is a Shadow of What’s Going on in Heaven (7 of 22)
Who Is Our Neighbor, and How Do We Love Our Neighbor (8 of 22)
A Short Explanation about Rules of Interpretation (9 of 22)
Why does God Send Judgments on His People (10 of 22)
If you already shop on Amazon.com, then please use this this link and AmazonSmile will donate .5% of your purchase to Wake Up America Seminars. WUAS does not solicit donations but opportunities like this arise for those that may already be making purchases, especially over the holidays.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum