END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

THE ARMOR OF GOD

Go down

THE ARMOR OF GOD Empty THE ARMOR OF GOD

Post by Harry Fri May 08, 2015 1:03 pm

THE ARMOR OF GOD; READ EPHESIANS 6:

"Put om the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." Ephesians 6:11. In verses 14-17, we find the separate parts of armor: loins girt about with truth, breastplate of righteousness, feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace, shield of faith, helmet of salvation, and sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
All these parts of armor have their purpose. With only one piece lacking we are in danger of the devil's vices injuring us. The devil is watchful for every weak spot in our armor; he strikes where it does the most good for his purpose. To us it may not seem of importance, but those who watch our lives may be disappointed in us and stumble. Malachi 2:8 And in I Thessalonians 5:22 we find, "Abstain from all form of evil."
Have you ever really stopped to think of the things you do? They may not seem wrong to you, but would it cause a brother or sister to fall, or even a sinner to go deeper? The whole armor gives us insight to see ourselves clearly. The Spirit of God gives you the desire to abstain from all evil, or even all appearances of evil, so that no one will say, "His life caused me to lose faith."
I Corinthians 12:26 says, "And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; or if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it." Are we going to let God's army suffer. or are we going to make it strong with the whole armor??
Take the righteous Path.

Author: Harry Dill

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down