END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * June 9, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * *  June 9, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * June 9, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:17 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * June 9, 2017

New Videos Released!

More the 15 years ago, Larry did a series on the coming Antichrist titled The Coming King. He brings a wealth of information about the Antichrist and what he will be doing on Earth during the Great Tribulation. The links to the videos being released this weekend are:
Clearly Understand What The Bible Predicts About The Coming Antichrist (07 of 15)
If Israel Had Been Faithful Messiah Would Have Established His Kingdom – The Coming King (08 of 15)
Whatever God Has Given Us, He Expects Us To Use Appropriately & Wisely (06 of 15)

The Coming King Series Playlist. Be sure to save the playlist because it will not be made public until the final video in the series is released.

Scripture Thought for the Day

1 Peter 1: 8-9 - Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

Comments

Jim: Jim called and left a message on our voicemail. He found our website on the internet and called to order the free book. He was thankful for the free book, the website and was about to start looking at the videos on YouTube. Here are links for you to save:
Wake Up America Seminars website
Wake Up America Seminars YouTube channel

Danielle: Have a great June! Many blessings to you all.
Larry Wilson, I truly hope this message finds you in good health and in good spirits. I am newly born again around September 2016 and wanted to say that the spirit has lead me to your Youtube channel for great guidance and understanding in the Word of Truth. I thank our Lord Jesus Christ for helping me find the proverbial needle in the haystack of the internet to come across your teachings as you are truly good at what you do through the grace of God. I have learned much through my reading through of the KJV and my current end-time/apocalyptic prophecy studies all because of your hard work and dedication to show the Truth as God intended us to witness. I don't usually write these sort of messages so with that said, I again thank the Lord for blessing you with vision and your ability to help others see. Thank you very much for all you have done to increase my understanding as I continue to grow in Christ through your instruction and the Holy Spirits guidance towards truth and knowledge. Sincerely, Aaron

Prayer Request

Sandi: Please pray for Sandi who discovered this week that she has a cancerous tumor in her brain. Due to early detection she is able to take advantage of a newer one visit procedure. The tumor is very close to the optic nerve so please pray for the doctors performing the procedure on her this coming Thursday June 15th.

Religious Related News

Leadership: As a Man Thinketh...
How to Go Deeper in Bible Study
Why the Church Needs Your God-Given Voice
6 Steps to Prevent Mis-Quoting Scripture
Beat Your Temptation to Complain with This Powerful Prayer
Return to Awe: Invigorate Your Prayers with a Focus on God's Majesty
Clear Signs You Need to Set Healthy Boundaries
Do You Resent the Life God Gave You?

Science Related News

Are More Dust Storms in the Southwestern US Causing a Spike in Valley Fever Cases?
NASA's Satellites Image, Measure Florida's Extreme Rainfall
Philippines: A Volcano On an Island
Uruguay Flooding Displaces Nearly 3,500 People
Magnitude 5.3 Earthquake Strikes Hawaii's Big Island
NASA Shares 3D Model of El Nino
1,000 Foot Asteroids That Could Hit Earth Discovered by Astronomers
Volcano Boarding in Nicaragua

Health Related News

Shatter Your Sugar Addiction for Good with This No-Nonsense Strategy
Researchers Create a Complete Guide for Diagnosing, Managing Nut Allergies
Nutrient in Olive Oil Linked to Brain Cancer Prevention
WHO Reports More than 100,000 Cholera Cases in Yemen
Poll: 14 Percent of Worlds Adults Want to Migrate
Cash Rewards Programs Encourage Weight Loss
Boys More Likely to Hide Concussion than Girls
Nearly 40-Percent of Job Base Health Plans are "High-deductable"

Global News

Facebooks New Disaster Maps Aim to Improve How Organizations Respond to Crisis
South Africa: Thousands Remain Displaced as Winds May Fan Deadly Blazes This Weekend
Norway to Digitize Nigerian Books
San Antonio to Get $1M to Improve City's Terrorism, Disaster Preparedness
Kicked Out of Kindergarten: How Do Schools Discipline?

An Ally For Pets When their Owners are Deployed

Wake Up America Seminars, Inc., 22 N Main St, Bellbrook, OH 45305, USA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations does not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.
Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org

WUAS Email Address
Email: wuas@wake-up.org

WUAS Web Site

www.wake-up.org

Mailing Address
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc.

PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305

Phone Number: (937) 848-3322 – Order Desk: (800) 475-0876

Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs

8 am to 3 pm, Friday