END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

The New World Order: Forging the Image of the Beast Part 2

Go down

The New World Order: Forging the Image of the Beast Part 2 Empty The New World Order: Forging the Image of the Beast Part 2

Post by Harry Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:18 am

Part 2

Prophecy Soon to be Fulfilled

13. It is clear the two-horned beast is the USA. But what is the relationship between the USA and the image of the beast?

Although the USA was founded on principles opposed to the papacy, today we observe how the USA and the Vatican are working more closely together to make their influence more prominent. The Bible tells us that one day, in the not too distant future, the USA will legislate a law requiring its citizens, and then the world, to worship the first beast, the papacy. "And he [USA] exerciseth all the power of the first beast [papacy] before him, and causeth the earth [first USA, then worldwide] and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast [honoring papacy's Sunday], whose deadly wound [1798] was healed [1929] .saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast [duplicating the papacy when she used civil power to enforce religious dogma], which had the wound by a sword, and did live" Rev. 13:12, 14.

image of the beast - sunday blue lawSoon the USA will renounce its religious freedom to enforce Sunday observance (the mark of the beast). This means Protestant churches will control the government to accomplish their agenda. When this happens, the USA will have made an image to the Roman Catholic Church, uniting ekklesia with state. Then USA will speak "as a dragon" and exercise "all the power of the first beast" Rev. 13:11, 12 ; she will have the same spirit of intolerance and persecution that was manifested by the first beast, the papacy.

Therefore, as religious freedom is lost, persecution of the dissenting minorities will be inevitable, and there will be a repetition of the Middle Ages religious intolerance: "And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast [Sunday laws enacted] ...and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast [by honoring Yahuwah's true seventh-day Sabbath which is not Saturday, and can be found only in His calendar] should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark [those who honor the true Sabbath will be forbidden to buy and sell], or the name of the beast." Rev. 13:15-17

Some will receive the mark "in their forehead" because they chose to "believe a lie" 2 Thessalonians 2:11. Others, though convinced that Sunday is not the true Sabbath, will submit to preserve their livelihood thus receiving the mark "in their right hand" (a symbol of work.) (For more on this most important topic, refer to The Image of the Beast eCourse.)
14. For this to be true, there should be evidence that the papacy is currently pursuing Sunday exaltation in the USA, and that the Protestants of the USA (historic enemies of Rome), have changed their attitude, and are expressing readiness to collaborate in enacting Sunday laws. Is there such evidence?

Today most Protestants are favorable towards the papacy, and this has emboldened the papacy to seek aggressively the legislation of Sunday observance:

"All Americans would do well to petition the President and the Congress to make a Federal law - an amendment to the Constitution if need be - to re-establish the (false) Sabbath as a national Day of Rest." CATHOLIC TWIN CIRCLE, August 25, 1985, Article "Sacking Sunday"

"In this matter, my predecessor Pope Leo XIII ... spoke of Sunday rest as a worker's right whichthe State must guarantee." Pope John Paul II-DIES DOMINI, May 31, 1998

"Therefore...Christians will naturally strive to ensure that civil legislation respects their duty to keep Sunday holy. In any case, they are obliged in conscience to arrange their Sunday rest in a way which allows them to take part in the Eucharist, refraining from work and activities which are incompatible with the sanctification of the Lord's Day..." Pope John Paul II, DIES DOMINI, May 31, 1998

"... Christians [everywhere] should seek recognition of Sundays and the Church's holy days as legal holidays." Catechism of the Catholic Church, popular and definitive edition, 2000, par 2188

Most of the Protestants leaders in the USA are ready to bury the hatchet with the Catholics:

"Heads of American Protestant and Eastern Orthodox churches who were meeting with Pope John Paul II on Friday hailed their first broadly representative discussion as a landmark on the road to greater unity...The Rev. Donald Jones, a United Methodist and chairman of the University of South Carolina religious studies department, termed it, 'the most important ecumenical meeting of the century.' The Rev. Paul A. Crow Jr., of Indianapolis, ecumenical officer of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), called it a 'new day in ecumenism' opening a future in which God 'is drawing us together.'" The Montgomery Advertiser, Sept. 12, 1987
billy grahamBilly Graham: "I've found that my beliefs are essentially the same as those of orthodox Roman Catholics." McCall's, January 1978. He, also, called Pope John Paul II: "The greatest religious leader of the modern world." The Saturday Evening Post, January-February 1980 paul crouch Paul Crouch: "I'm eradicating the word Protestant even out of my vocabulary...I'm not protesting anything... [it's] time for Catholics and non-Catholics to come together as one in the Spirit and one in the Lord." "Praise the Lord" program, Trinity Broadcasting Network, Oct 17, 1989
robert schuller Robert Schuller: "It's time for Protestants to go to the shepherd [the pope] and say, "What do we have to do to come home?" Los Angeles Herald Examiner, September 19, 1987, Religion page david wells David Wells: "If Catholicism is to become more Catholic in the future, which is what I expect under the present pope, then theological differences will become sharper, but our alliances with Catholics against the secular culture can become deeper. I, for one, am ready for the trade-off." Eternity Magazine, Sept. 1987

J. L. Packer: "Protestant and Catholic charismatic teaching on the Christian life is to all intents and purposes identical. Is this not significant for the Christian future?" J. I. Packer, Christianity Today, June 22, 1992

Neal C. Wilson: "Although it is true that there was a period in the life of the Seventh-day Adventist Church when the denomination took a distinctly anti-Roman Catholic viewpoint...that attitude...has now been consigned to the historical trash heap so far as the Seventh-day Adventist Church is concerned. Neal C. Wilson, former president of the Seventh-day Adventist General Conference, 1974 >index
How to Avoid the Mark of the Beast

15. How then can I avoid receiving the mark of the beast?

seal of god - sabbath This is the most important question. Yahuwah, in His infinite love, has warned us not to worship the beast and thereby receive his mark. Those receiving the mark of the beast "shall drink of the wine of the wrath of Yahuwah, which is poured out without mixture [without mercy] into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone...who worship the beast [honor papacy through Sunday observance] and his image [USA enforcing Sunday observance], and whosever receiveth the mark of his name" Rev. 14:10, 11.

These are very solemn words from Yahuwah. His wrath is in proportion to the offense. By honoring, Sunday, originated by Satan through the papacy, you are preparing to receive the mark of the beast. Satan wants to deceive as many as he can into honoring this counterfeit day. To perfect his deception, he chose Sunday, the day of Christ's resurrection knowing that most people would believe that Sunday observance is more appropriate than Yahuwah's true seventh-day Sabbath determined by His calendar, since it honors the resurrection of Christ. But the only way not to receive the mark of the beast is to refuse honoring a day that was not chosen of Yahuwah. The only day which Yahuwah has ordained as holy is the Sabbath of His true divine calendar and by honoring it you will receive the "the seal of the living Eloah" Rev. 7:2.

If you want to honor the death and resurrection of Christ, the Bible distinctly says you do so by baptism (total immersion). See Romans 6:3-5. By entering into the water (being buried) you acknowledge His death. By coming out of the water (arising) you acknowledge His resurrection.
16. What about the billions of Christians in the past who honored Sunday instead of the true seventh-day Sabbath determined by His divine calendar - did they unknowingly receive the mark of the beast? And what about the Christians today who sincerely think Sunday is the Bible Sabbath?

Most Christians of past generations observed Sunday, thinking they were keeping the Bible Sabbath; and today there are true Christians in every "church," including the Roman Catholic Church, who believe that Sunday is "the Lord's Day." None are accountable for their errors since the light has not been brought to them. For Yahuwah "winks" at our times of ignorance. See Acts 17:30. We are only judged by the light we had the opportunity to receive. But, when the universal Sunday law is enforced, the issue will be clear before all, and then whoever shall transgress the command of Yahuwah, to obey a precept which has no higher authority than that of Rome will receive the mark of the beast. (For more on the mark of the beast, refer to The Mark of the Beast eCourse.)

Soon, each person will face this test with eternal stakes, to keep the commandments of Yahuwah or the papacy. Where will you stand? >index
No Room for Neutrality

17. Why should I care, why can't I leave it to the religious people to solve?

Yahuwah's solemn warning in Revelation 14 leaves no room for indifference. Yahushua said, "He that is not with me is against me" Luke 11:23. Yahuwah counts all men as decidedly for the truth or against it. This warning is no respecter of person, class, condition, or religion. It is addressed to all humanity.

It is not necessary for us deliberately to choose the kingdom of darkness in order to come under its dominion. We have only to neglect to ally ourselves with the kingdom of light. Nothing that concerns the eternal welfare of souls should be regarded with indifference. Yahuwah abhors indifference in religious matters.

With neutrality being unacceptable to Yahuwah, and knowing that to avoid receiving the mark of the beast I must honor His true seventh-day Sabbath determined by His divine calendar even when Sunday is imposed by the law with a death penalty.>index
What Must I Do?

18. In practical steps, what should my first step be after I have accepted all the above?

Yahuwah is most eager to enter into a serious relationship with you. In fact, He wants you to be His son or daughter. Just think what a privilege it would be to be the son or daughter of the King of kings, and Master of masters. This genuine opportunity is granted to you, He is eagerly waiting to bestow this highest of honors. Yet, His word to you is, "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16 And what agreement hath the temple of Yahuwah with idols? for ye are the temple of the living Eloah; as Yahuwah hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their Eloah, and they shall be my people. 17 Wherefore come out from among them , and be ye separate , saith Yahuwah, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith Yahuwah Almighty. 7:1 Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of Yahuwah" 2 Corinthians 6:14-18; 7:1.
The important Bible passage contains the following principles:

1. Yahuwah does not permit any mixture of truth with error (even if its 99% truth). Only Satan mixes truth with error to maximize his deception. Thus, any system of religion that incorporates errors (such as Sunday being "the Lord's Day") along with truth is not from Yahuwah. For "what communion hath light with darkness?" "Yahuwah is light, and in him is no darkness at all" 2 Corinthians 6:14; 1 John 1:5. The truth is 100% truth or it is not truth. There is no place for man-made teachings or traditions.

"Separation represents the first practical step you can take to be Yahuwah's child"

2. The duty of a person aspiring to be in harmony with Yahuwah is to not be a member of any church or system of religion that is built on Satan's foundation: the mixture of truth with error. This separation represents the first practical step you can take to be Yahuwah's child, and rejoice in Him as your loving Father.

As we separate, we can become sons and daughters of Yahuwah. For we have demonstrated an understanding that there are only two systems of religions in the world: Yahuwah's and Satan's, and thus we have willingly chosen to sever any link that ties us to a system of religion founded by Satan.

3. Knowing that when you leave Satan's systems of religion, you lose friends, family, influence, work, etc...Yahuwah reassures you: " I AM the Almighty." It means that He will more than compensate you for all that you have lost. Yahushua promises you: "There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life"Mark 10:29, 30.

4. After we come out from Satan's systems of religion, Yahuwah may lead us by the influence of the Holy Spirit to cleanse and keep us from sin, that communication may be open between Yahuwah and man. However, Yahuwah desires us to obey and serve Him, not by compulsion, but willingly. Love to Yahuwah because of gratitude for what He has done to make this reconciliation possible is the very foundation of religion. To engage in His service merely from hope of reward or fear of punishment will avail nothing. >index
Reconciliation with Yahuwah

19. What is 'reconciliation with Yahuwah', and why is there a need for it?

When Yahuwah created Adam and Eve, they were perfect in character and inclination, and lived in obedience to Yahuwah's law. To make it natural for them to obey Him, Yahuwah imprinted on their hearts the Ten Commandments. He also revealed to them that transgression of His law is punishable by death. "The wages of sin is death" Romans 6:23. All governments require clear laws and well-defined punishments for violation of these laws. Just imagine the state of the world if punishments were absolved. Would we be safe to live in a place where violators of the law were not subject to a penalty?

While Yahuwah revealed His law to Adam and Eve, and made it natural for them to obey by imprinting it in their heart. He did not remove their freedom of choice. Yahuwah might have created man without the power to transgress His law; but in that case man would have been not a free moral agent, but a mere automation. Without freedom of choice, his obedience would not have been voluntary, but forced.

adam, eve, and serpentRegrettably, Adam and Eve willfully chose to disobey Yahuwah, thus sin created a barrier between man and Yahuwah. They became subject to the punishment of death for transgressing Yahuwah's law. They had to die. Furthermore, the pure inclination they had for obeying Yahuwah was corrupted after choosing to disobey His law. Their hearts had now acquired an opposing and stronger tendency to disobey.

Faced with the transgression of Adam and Eve, what was our loving Eloah to do? Leave them both to die for their transgression of His law? Do loving earthly parents abandon their children after they choose to disobey them? Or worse, would He remove the punishment for the transgression to accommodate them? Can a government, earthly or heavenly, endure and prosper without well-defined punishments? Certainly not.

In short, if Adam and Eve were to pay for their transgression themselves, that would have resulted in the end of the human race. Or if Yahuwah were to create anew another Adam and Eve, there was no guarantee that they would not, like their predecessors, choose to disobey, and the whole process would happen again. It is apparent that an external solution (out of the realm of the sinners) had to be devised. This heavenly plan was prepared by Yahuwah long before the need for it actually came.

The Bible says it is "the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints" Colossians 1:26. Yahuwah's plan incorporated the solution to bring the human race back in harmony again with Him, without undermining His law, or government because as much as Yahuwah hates sin He loves the sinner.

This solution meant that someone else innocent must pay the death penalty; hence, his death would be on behalf of the sinners. By his death, the sinner who believed would be reconciled to Yahuwah, as if he never sinned, and thus Yahuwah's justice and love for the human race would not be in conflict with each other. Without paying the penalty, there would never be reconciliation between man and Yahuwah. And reconciliation is necessary to be in harmony with Yahuwah and live with Him in heaven eternally.

Additionally, this external person who was to die on behalf of sinners needed to show man how to live on earth without sinning, so there would be permanent reconciliation with Yahuwah. What is the point of being reconciled only to slip back into sin, and need another reconciliation? Obviously, Yahuwah's plan included a way to empower man to live victoriously over sin! So that, although by transgression of Yahuwah's law, Adam lost paradise, in obedience to the Father's law and through faith in the atoning blood of this external person, paradise may be regained.
20. I want to be reconciled with Yahuwah; I want to overcome sin in my life. What must I do first?

You must remember two important points. Firstly, the proud heart strives to earn salvation; but both your title to heaven and your fitness for reconciliation are found in the righteousness of this external person. Secondly, Yahuwah can do nothing towards your reconciliation until, convinced of your own weakness, and stripped of all self-sufficiency, you submit yourself to the control of Yahuwah.

However, your question means that you are already convicted of your personal sin. You are not happy with yourself. The first step that must be taken of all who return to Yahuwah is repentance. "Repent...and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out" Acts 3:19. We often sorrow because our evil deeds bring unpleasant consequences to ourselves; but this is not repentance. True repentance is more than sorrow for sin. It is a resolute turning away from evil. No repentance is genuine that does not work reformation. Nevertheless, can man repent of himself? No more than he can pardon or expiate himself. Repentance is no less the gift of Yahuwah than is forgiveness and it cannot be experienced except as it is given to the soul.

When the heart becomes fully repentant by yielding to the influence of the Spirit of Yahuwah, the sinner will begin to discern the sacredness of Yahuwah's holy law. There will be a yearning desire to live a pure and holy life and to be in constant peace with Yahuwah. And as we strive daily to walk closer with Yahuwah, "He will draw nigh", and our characters will reflect His more and more as we "die daily" of our old sinful ways. James 4:8; 1 Corinthians 15:31 >index
Victory Over Sin Through Christ

21. Please elaborate further on the identity of that external person; is it truly possible through him to achieve victory over sin while living on this earth?

There was only one person who could successfully fulfill this mission. That person was none other than the Son of Yahuwah. Why was the Son of Yahuwah the only person qualified for this mission? Because the Son is the Creator of all things, "Who is the image of the invisible Eloah...for by him were all things created." And the Son possesses all of Yahuwah's qualities and capabilities because He is the "the express image of his person." Christ has life in Himself, which is more than equal to all the humans who will ever be born and be in need of His vicarious death. Thus, His sacrifice would fulfill the justice of Yahuwah for all sinners who will accept His vicarious death, while showing His mercy and love. In the Son, "Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace have kissed each other." And being equal with Yahuwah, the Son is truly the only person who could reveal to man the beautiful attribute s of Yahuwah and reconcile man to Yahuwah. Colossians 1:15, 16; Hebrews 1:3; Psalms 85:10.

However, for this to happen, and for Yahuwah's justice to be fulfilled, the Son had to take upon Himself our fallen human nature, with its bias toward evil. "For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham." Only by such a step would it be fair for the Son to be our perfect example. "Leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: Who did no sin." From one side through His divinity He touches Yahuwah and, from the other side, through His humanity He touches man. Thus, no other than the Son could have bestowed this precious gift of reconciliation. "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he [the Son] also himself likewise took part of the same" "...Yahuwah was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself" "For...when we were enemies, we were reconciled to Yahuwah by the death of his Son." Christ took upon Himself our human nature with all its weaknesses, yet He lived a sinless life. It is this victorious life over sin that Christ is eager to empower us to live. Hebrews 2:16; 1 Peter 2:21, 22; Hebrews 2:14; 2 Corinthians 5:19; Romans 5:10.

Yahuwah's ideal for His children is higher than the highest human thought can reach. "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect" "...as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation" "That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of Yahuwah, without rebuke , in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation..." "Follow...holiness, without which no man shall see Yahuwah". All His biddings are enablings. Yahuwah makes no requirement without making provision for its fulfilment. Matthew 5:48; 1 Peter 1:15; Philippians 2:15; Hebrews 12:14.

"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." - Matthew 5:48

None need fail in attaining perfection of Christian character. By the sacrifice of Christ, provision has been made for every believer to receive exceeding abundantly all that is needed to achieve this desired goal. Yahuwah calls upon us to reach the standard of perfection and places before us the example of Christ's character. In His humanity, perfected by a life of constant resistance of evil, Christ showed that through co-operation with Divinity, human beings may in this life attain perfection of character. This is Yahuwah's assurance to us that we, too, may obtain victory.

We thank Yahuwah who "giveth us the victory through our Master Yahushua" 1 Corinthians 15:57.
22. How was Christ able to live a sinless life in this wicked world?

No other life was as crowded with labor and responsibility as was that of Christ; yet how often He was found in prayer! How constant was His communion with Yahuwah! Again and again in the history of His earthly life are found records such as these: "Rising up a great while before day, He went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed" "And He withdrew Himself into the wilderness, and prayed" "And it came topass in those days, that He went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to Yahuwah" Mark 1:35; Luke 5:16; 6:12.

Unbroken communion with His Father was indispensable to Christ. So, it should be with us today. As one with us, a sharer in our needsand weaknesses, He was wholly dependent upon Yahuwah, and in the secret place of prayer He sought divine strength, that He might go forth braced for duty and trial. In a world of sin Christ endured struggles and torture of soul. In communion with Yahuwah He could unburden the sorrows that were crushing Him. Here He found comfort and joy. As a man He supplicated the throne of Yahuwah until His humanity was charged with a heavenly current that connected His humanity with divinity. Through continual communion He received strength to live a sinless life. His experience can be yours.

Before all is the wonderful possibility of being like Christ, obedient to all the principles of the law of Yahuwah. But on our own, we are unable. This holiness is only attained by training ourselves always to submit to the restraining influences of the Holy Spirit. Christ's enabling power will help us to persevere in overcoming every fault. We are constantly to pray to Christ, as He communed with His Father continuously, to help us overcome our inherent weaknesses. This process of cleansing us from our weaknesses is a continuous one. Day by day, we are to co-operate with Yahuwah putting forth our persevering efforts for the cultivation of right habits. Christ will gladly grant to us the needed strength and blessings in our struggle against the evils that beset us. >index
Faith in Christ Coupled with Personal Effort

faith and works shaking hands
23. Are you saying faith in Christ will not replace my personal efforts to wage a constant war against sin? Can't I just believe in Christ and what He did for me and that is sufficient to be saved?

Every one who receives Christ as a personal Savior is privileged to possess His attributes. However, those who are waiting to behold a magical change in their characters without determined effort on their part to overcome sin will be disappointed. We must be vigilant lest our old nature will again obtain the supremacy, whereby the enemy shall devise some snare whereby we shall again become his captives. We are to work out our "own salvation with fear and trembling. For it is Yahuwah which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure" Philippians2:12, 13.

Christ has given us no assurance that attaining perfection of character is easy. A noble, all-rounded character is not inherited. It does not come to us by accident. A noble character is earned by individual effort through the merits and power of Christ. Yahuwah gives the talents, the powers of the mind; we form the character. It is formed by hard, stern battles with self. Conflict after conflict must be waged against hereditary tendencies.

We will have to criticize ourselves closely, and allow not one unfavorable trait to remain uncorrected. This is at times a very painful and discouraging work because, as we see the deformities in our character, we keep looking at them, when we should look to Yahushua. But, everyone who enters the pearly gates of the city of Yahuwah will enter there as a conqueror, and his greatest conquest will have been the conquest of self.

Let no one say, I cannot remedy my defects of character. If one comes to this decision, he will certainly fail in obtaining everlasting life. The impossibility lies in one's own will. The real difficulty arises from the corruption of an unsanctified heart, and an unwillingness to submit to the control of Yahuwah.

Obedience to Yahuwah is paramount when walking with Him. The two main characteristics of a believer are obedience to His law, and faith of Christ. See Revelation 14:12. So just "believing" in Christ is not sufficient. If it were, then Satan himself would gain Heaven, for it is written, "the devils also believe, and tremble" James2:19.

For example, what was it that caused Adam and Eve to be cast from Eden? They had no trouble believing in Yahushua for He walked with them in the cool of the day. See Genesis 3:8. It was disobedience that cost them dearly. So, are we saved by works? "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us" Titus3:5. We do not keep the Law to become saved. Keeping the commandments are the fruits Christ said His followers would display.

The law proves we are in need of a Savior. Looking at the law as a"mirror" for the Christian we can see our defects more clearly. See James 1:23-25. It makes us realize we cannot gain perfection without Christ. The law cannot save. It can only point out our need for a Savior.To illustrate, if you were to fall in a puddle of mud, standing in front of a mirror you would see your filth. Can the mirror cleanse you? No, it cannot. It can only point out your need to be cleansed.
24. Is it truly possible that if I trust in Christ's power coupled with unrelenting personal war against all my personal defects, my character will be perfected?

The heavenly angels will work with anyone who seeks that perfection of character. To everyone engaged in this work Christ says, I am at your right hand to help you "for without Me [Yahushua] ye can do nothing" John 15:5. Remember this. Let us be true as the needle to the pole so that no temptation can corrupt us. May we not disappoint Him who so loved us that He gave His own life to remit our sins.

If you have made mistakes, you will certainly gain a victory if you see these mistakes and regard them as beacons of warning. Thus, you turn defeat into victory, disappointing the enemy and honoring your Savior. Then, as your will co-operates with the will of Yahuwah, it becomes omnipotent. >index
Repairer of the Breach

25. I now appreciate the importance of understanding who is the beast, his mark, and his image, because perfection would be impossible if I was deceived into violating Yahuwah's law. What can I do now?

Now we have come to know that Sunday is the mark of the papacy (the beast), and that Satan will soon make it almost impossible for people to honor Yahuwah's sacred seventh day of rest by using the USA to impose universal Sunday laws. We should begin to honor the Sabbath (training ourselves while times are easier) and share this truth with others to try to win as many souls as we can.

The command is given, "Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and show my people their transgression..." It is not the heathen world, but those whom Yahuwah designates as "my people," that are to be reproved for their transgressions. He declares further, "Yet they seek me daily, and delight to know my ways, as a nation that did righteousness, and forsook not the ordinance of their Eloah" Isaiah 58:1, 2.

Here is a class who think themselves righteous, and appear to manifest great interest in the service of Yahuwah; but the stern rebuke of Yahuwah reproves them for trampling upon divine precepts.

The prophet Isaiah, then points out which law has been forsaken: "...and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach...If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath , from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of Yahuwah, honorable; and shalt honor him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: Then shalt thou delight thyself in Yahuwah"Isaiah 58:12-14.

Soon, through universal Sunday laws, Satan will make it a crime to obey Yahuwah.

This also applies to you. The breach was made in the law of Yahuwah when the Sabbath was changed by the Roman Catholic Church. The time has come for that divine institution to be restored. The breach is to be repaired. We have chosen to be among those who will repair the breach. Would you like to become a repairer of the breach?

Do you want to start keeping His true seventh-day Sabbath (which is determined by His divine calendar) holy, by refraining from your own work, not seeking your own pleasure, and not speaking your own words within the sacred hours of Yahuwah's Sabbath day? >index
Where to Worship

26. Yes, I would be honored to be a repairer of the breach in Yahuwah's law. However, I do not know of any "church" that is truly honoring the Sabbath, following the Bible only, and exposing the papacy. So where shall I worship?

Rest assured that you are not alone facing this dilemma. Those involved in this project, have faced this very situation. We have had to leave our churches once we discovered how little they love the truth. Even the churches which claim to honor the Sabbath are only rendering lip service. They keep Sabbath holy when it is possible or convenient to do so. When forbidding circumstances arise, making Sabbath observance difficult these churches will absolve the members from their duty to keep the Sabbath holy. But Yahuwah's word tells us, "we ought to obey Yahuwah rather than men" Acts 5:29.

Soon, through universal Sunday laws, Satan will make it a crime to obey Yahuwah. We must be prepared to be counted as criminals for keeping His Sabbath day holy, rather than to be compliant with man's law but guilty of disobeying Yahuwah. Soon every one on earth will be faced with this dilemma: whom do I obey, man or Yahuwah ? We have chosen to obey Yahuwah no matter what pressures or punishments we will be subjected to for we are seeking a heavenly kingdom.

In the meantime, having left all the churches and religions opposed to Yahuwah's truth, we began to worship in our homes trying to win family, friends, and neighbors to the truth until we formed small companies of believers. Thus, we can claim Christ's promise "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them" Matthew 18:20 .

We testify that when we have separated from the churches and false religions in obedience to Yahuwah's command ( see question 18 ) we have enjoyed freedom and liberation. "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" John 8:32. May our joy be yours, as you determine to separate to become a son or daughter of Yahuwah. "He that overcometh shall inherit all things" Rev. 21:7.

We pray you will choose to be a repairer of the breach in Yahuwah's law, and will engage in saving as many as are willing from the deception engulfing a world that is facing its last chance before the soon second coming of our Master and Savior Yahushua the Anointed. AMEN.

A Most Important FREE Offer: Click here to download a copy of the "The Great Controversy" (a book that explains more fully what is shared in this article), and the "The Desire of Ages"(the greatest book ever written on the life of Christ after the Bible).

All Bible verses for the above article are derived from the King James Version.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down