END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * July 14, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * *  July 14, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * July 14, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:25 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * July 14, 2017

Something to Ponder

Will You Examine Yourself?

by Oswald Chambers

Do you have even the slightest reliance on anything or anyone other than God? Is there a remnant of reliance left on any natural quality within you, or on any particular set of circumstances? Are you relying on yourself in any manner whatsoever regarding this new proposal or plan which God has placed before you? Will you examine yourself by asking these probing questions? It really is true to say, “I cannot live a holy life,” but you can decide to let Jesus Christ make you holy. “You cannot serve the Lord…”— but you can place yourself in the proper position where God’s almighty power will flow through you. Is your relationship with God sufficient for you to expect Him to exhibit His wonderful life in you?

“The people said to Joshua, ‘No, but we will serve the Lord!’ ” (Joshua 24:21). This is not an impulsive action, but a deliberate commitment. We tend to say, “But God could never have called me to this. I’m too unworthy. It can’t mean me.” It does mean you, and the more weak and feeble you are, the better. The person who is still relying and trusting in anything within himself is the last person to even come close to saying, “I will serve the Lord.”

We say, “Oh, if only I really could believe!” The question is, “Will I believe?” No wonder Jesus Christ placed such emphasis on the sin of unbelief. “He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief” (Matthew 13:58). If we really believed that God meant what He said, just imagine what we would be like! Do I really dare to let God be to me all that He says He will be?
Scripture Thought for the Day

Joshua 24:19 —Joshua said to the people, "You cannot serve the Lord…"

Psalm 101:6 —My eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me; He who walks in a blameless way is the one who will minister to me.

Comments

Norma: Norma is constantly sharing DVD's, booklets and Warning! books with anyone that she can talk to.
Tom & Jean: Tom & Jean are excited to share their 4 cases of Warning! Revelation is about to be Fulfilled books at a flea market 70 miles away from them.
Dave: Dave has an outreach to other countries! He is reaching some people in the Philippines with Larry Wilson's teachings on end times prophecy.

Prayer Request

Sandi: Please keep Sandi in your prayers. She is having severe headaches and has an abnormality in her heart. She has an angiogram on the 28th to determine what course of action to take to help her.
Fita: Please pray for Fita as she continues to heal from her stroke.

WUAS News

We need your help!! We have a new drop down menu on our website at wake-up.org and we would love to have your feedback on the new setup. Please email one of the email addresses below, email from the website or give us a call to let us know what you think about it. Thank you!!!

Religious Related News

Understanding the True Godly Mindset of Forgiveness
When the Homeless & Mentally Ill Wander into Church
How to Keep Satan from Winning When You Disagree with Another Christian
Christian Singing Groups Cover of 'What a Beautiful Name' Gets over a Million Views
How We Read the Bible Rightly & Get It Wrong
Attending Church is Good for Your Health. Now What?
Christians Find God in US National Parks
Are You Helping Your Church Worship Perfection?

Science Related News

'Mountain of God' Volcano Preparing to Erupt
Astronomers Survey Giant Large-Scale Cosmic Structure
Surge of Heat May Incite New Fires across Already Ravaged Western US
New Maps Detail Earthquake Faults in LA's Westside
5 Dangers to Beware of after a Flood Strikes
5.8 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Montana, Raising Supervolcano Concerns
Satellite Spots Burning Mount Vesuvius
Guatamalan's Stand By as 'Volcano of Fire' Nears Eruption

Health Related News

Stress Fractures are More Common in Underweight Female Runners
Western Diet Associated with Chronic Liver Inflammation in UC Davis Study
CT Scans Might Gauge Heart Attack Risks
Study Shows Soccer Boosts Bone Development in Boys
California Has a Deadly Problem with Regulating Naturopathic Doctors
Blood Test May Help Catch Pancreatic Cancer Early
Increased Caregiving Needed as Adults Near End of Life
Vitamin D Deficiency in Pregnancy Detrimental to Child

Global News

Anxiety about Crime is Contagious, Even in Places Where Crime is Rare
18 Months after Natural Disaster, Many Still Wait for Assistance
Using a Taro Patch in Hawaii, Couple Teaches the Islands' Values to Youths
Computer Vision Techniques Highlight Urban Change
Arab Nations May Have Cut Ties, but Qataris are Too Busy Shopping to Notice

As US Hits 50,000 Cap, Refugees Must Prove they Have American Connections
In Cambodia, Economy Races Ahead, Who is Left Behind?
A Genderless Child? When Ideaology becomes Abuse

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations does not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.
Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org

WUAS Email Address
Email: wuas@wake-up.org

WUAS Web Site

www.wake-up.org

Mailing Address
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc.

PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305

Phone Number: (937) 848-3322 – Order Desk: (800) 475-0876

Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs

8 am to 3 pm, Friday