END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

ALMOST EVERYONE IS MAKING THIS FATAL MISTAKE IN FOOD SHORTAGE THAT COULD MEAN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SURVIVAL AND STARVATION

Go down

ALMOST EVERYONE IS MAKING THIS FATAL MISTAKE IN FOOD SHORTAGE THAT COULD MEAN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SURVIVAL AND STARVATION Empty ALMOST EVERYONE IS MAKING THIS FATAL MISTAKE IN FOOD SHORTAGE THAT COULD MEAN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SURVIVAL AND STARVATION

Post by Harry Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:27 am

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

by: Mike Adams, the Health Ranger

(NaturalNews) As Greece heads for a catastrophic food supply collapse, with grocery store shelves stripped bare and home gardens now being called the "secret weapon" against starvation, a lot of people are suddenly thinking about their own emergency food supplies again.

But as I explain in a new mini-documentary, nearly everyone is making a crucial mistake in food storage. And making this mistake could mean the difference between survival and starvation.

What mistake is that? Neglecting to store food-producing fertilizers that "power" home gardens and turn seeds into edible food with high production output.

I've explained all this in my new mini-documentary called The Missing Piece of the Food Storage Puzzle.

Why you need to store plant nutrients
Most people store processed, dead food as their sole food preparedness strategy. These manufactured foods have an important role, but they all suffer from the same problem: they're FINITE.

They run out, in other words. And in a real food crisis, they'll run out a lot faster than you had planned, as all your friends, relatives and neighbors suddenly remember you were the person talking about "emergency preparedness supplies." So they'll show up at your door begging for your food (or demanding it).

The smart food preparedness strategy involves preserved foods as one pillar, and heirloom garden seeds as another pillar, but the third pillar is something almost no one thinks of: powdered plant fertilizers.

Powdered fertilizers are made from ground-up rocks and nitrogen sources, and they have an unlimited shelf life. (Literally a million years or more...)

One pound of plant fertilizer can produce 100 pounds of food!

So storing plant fertilizers is by far the most high-density method for storing "food potential."

Even better, plant nutrients are universal potentiators with the ability to promote the growth of ANY food plants: strawberries, tomatoes, lettuce, fruit trees, nut trees and so on. Quality fertilizers vastly improve food yields and food nutrition, allowing the same plant to produce as much as 400% more food than the same plant in a non-fertilized state. Without plant fertilizers, your garden seeds won't produce as much food as you're probably hoping.

Thus, plant food fertilizers are the single most important and overlooked piece of the food storage puzzle. My mini-documentary shown here explains this in great detail:

How I developed the world's cleanest, laboratory-verified plant nutrients
Anticipating the global food shortages now already beginning, I spent a considerable amount of time in 2014 conducting meticulous laboratory testing at the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, testing various fertilizer raw materials for their elemental composition. (I use an Agilent 7700X ICP-MS instrument, the same instrument used by universities in their labs.)

Using this ICP-MS analysis, I was searching for plant fertilizer materials which were:

• LOW in toxic heavy metals.
• HIGH in health-enhancing trace minerals.

After months of testing and working with a highly respected plant food formulation expert, I developed a whole new line of powdered plant fertilizers which are nearly 100% soluble. This makes them:

• Perfect for hydroponic systems by mixing with liquids.
• Simultaneously usable in soil systems or wicking bed systems by blending the powdered fertilizers with the soil media.

This fertilizer is now called Ultraclean Super Plant Food, and it's available exclusively from www.SupplySource.com

People all across America are successfully growing abundant food supplies using these laboratory-validated nutrients
My focus in these formulations was boosting the trace mineral potency by adding additional zinc, selenium and other crucial elements. At the same time, we relied on sources of macronutrients like calcium, magnesium and nitrogen which were almost completely free of heavy metals. (This required extensive testing of raw materials to determine which ones were the lowest in metals.)

The resulting formula is exactly what I used to grow these amazing lettuce plants shown in the Food Rising Mini-Farm Grow Box systems at www.FoodRising.org

ALMOST EVERYONE IS MAKING THIS FATAL MISTAKE IN FOOD SHORTAGE THAT COULD MEAN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SURVIVAL AND STARVATION Food-Rising-lettuce-fertilizer

In fact, every Mini-Farm Grow Box sold today ships with my Ultraclean Super Plant Food formula. People all over the country are using this formula to grow amazing food plants in schools, universities, homes and more! Click here to see the gallery of photos submitted by users so far...

ALMOST EVERYONE IS MAKING THIS FATAL MISTAKE IN FOOD SHORTAGE THAT COULD MEAN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SURVIVAL AND STARVATION Food-rising-user-pictures

In my plant food formulas, nothing is sourced from China, and the resulting formulation uses raw materials from the Netherlands, Israel, the USA and other countries.

To make them more cost-effective for consumers, we've packaged these fertilizers in 10-lb. bucket sizes available now from SupplySource.com. These buckets are the perfect long-term storable containers for these high-density plant fertilizers.

Organic vs. inorganic plant nutrients
Plant have the ability to turn inorganic minerals (i.e. rock dust) into organic minerals. Because plants naturally have this ability, there's no real need to feed them organic fertilizers unless you happen to have them handy.

If you live on a horse ranch and you have plenty of horse dung, for example, that's great for your plants. But you wouldn't want to try to collect and store horse dung just because it's an "organic nutrient source!"

Storing powdered inorganic fertilizers makes way more sense. It's easier, more cost-effective and lasts forever. Powdered rocks don't go bad. They will outlast you and me and probably all of human society for that matter.

We as humans wouldn't want to eat inorganic rocks, but that's why we feed them to plants first. A lettuce plant, for example, can take up inorganic calcium and magnesium, converting it to organic forms of those same minerals which are now embedded in the plant tissues and structures. When you and I eat the plant, we are now eating "organic minerals" as nature intended.

In fact, I believe that taking inorganic minerals in cheap vitamin pills is actually damaging to your health. All those cheap calcium pills, in particular, are a nightmare for human health, as they're also usually contaminated with lead. They're made from ground-up oyster shells or limestone. That's not food for humans!

It is, however, food for plants.

Click here to learn more about our Ultraclean Super Plant Food, available now.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum