END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

PASTOR HAL MAYER SPEAKER/DIRECTOR - ANOTHER PROMINENT EVANGELICAL UNDERMINES BIBLE AUTHORITY

Go down

PASTOR HAL MAYER SPEAKER/DIRECTOR - ANOTHER PROMINENT EVANGELICAL UNDERMINES BIBLE AUTHORITY Empty PASTOR HAL MAYER SPEAKER/DIRECTOR - ANOTHER PROMINENT EVANGELICAL UNDERMINES BIBLE AUTHORITY

Post by Harry Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:03 pm

Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter told Marc Lamont Hill of HuffPost Live that he believes that Jesus would approve of gay marriage. “I believe he would,” responded Carter to the question, Would Jesus approve gay marriage? “I believe Jesus would [approve of gay marriage]… I don’t have any verse of scripture…” “No, no, no, just intuitively, yeah,” Hill agreed. “I believe that Jesus would approve of gay marriage, but I’m not—that’s just my own personal belief,” Carter continued. “I think Jesus would approve of any love affair that was honest and sincere, and was not damaging anyone else. And I don’t think that gay marriage damages anyone else.” Jesus clearly defined marriage when he said, concerning divorce, “But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.” Mark 10:6-9 Besides Carter’s sheer ignorance of scripture, his point exposes his naivety concerning the need for children to have parents of both genders, the undermining of the marriage institution in society and its destabilizing effects, and of the gay agenda to take society’s morals away from scriptural norms in other areas as well. Think French Revolution. “Likewise also, as it was in the days of Lot…” Luke 17:28

Source Reference Jimmy Carter: ‘I Believe That Jesus Would Approve of Gay Marriage’ \" Taken from : http://ktfnews.com/another-prominent-evangelical-undermines-bible-authority/

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down