END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Trump makes major threat to DC (build the wall!)

Go down

Trump makes major threat to DC (build the wall!) Empty Trump makes major threat to DC (build the wall!)

Post by Harry Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:57 pm

Trump makes major threat to DC (build the wall!)

August 23, 2017

President Donald Trump gave the establishment a simple, stern warning on Tuesday — if you try stop the border wall’s construction, I’ll shut down the bloated government.

In other words: Protect America, or say good-bye to your pork barrel spending.

Sponsored: 30-second “ritual” rebuilds your joints overnight (live tutorial)

Trump threatened that if legislators try to kill the border wall, a reference to his campaign promise to close off the border with Mexico, the White House will force a government shutdown this fall.

He also said he thinks the U.S. will “end up probably terminating” the North American Free Trade Agreement with Canada and Mexico “at some point,” though he said he hasn’t made up his mind.

“Personally, I don’t think we can make a deal because we have been so badly taken advantage of,” Trump said.

Could You Claim a BIG Payday Thanks to Big Tobacco? [sponsored]

Trump’s appearance resurrected some of the magic of his free-wheeling 2016 campaign style, pinging insults at enemies such as the media and establishment politicians. This was Trump’s eighth rally since taking office in January, and each event is attended by thousands of supporters.

His comfort-level was apparent: As he discussed his responses to Charlottesville, he interrupted himself. “I didn’t want to bore you. You understand where I’m coming from. You people understand.”

Outside the rally, the violent anti-Trump alt-left was on display.

Could this book hold God’s “final warning” to all Americans? [sponsored]

Police fired pepper spray at the unruly crowds after alleged Antifa agitators were seen throwing rocks and bottles at officers.

Trump is on a two-day trip to the west, which continues Wednesday with travel to an American Legion convention in Reno, Nevada. He began his Arizona visit Tuesday with a brief trip to the southern edge of the country, touring a Marine Corps base in Yuma that is a hub of operations for the U.S. Border Patrol.

The Associated Press contributed to this article

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum