END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

[Going viral] Celeb’s perfect response to attack on Republicans

Go down

[Going viral] Celeb’s perfect response to attack on Republicans Empty [Going viral] Celeb’s perfect response to attack on Republicans

Post by Harry Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:58 am

[Going viral] Celeb’s perfect response to attack on Republicans

August 24, 2017

“Dirty Jobs” host Mike Rowe has spoken out in defense of Republican values in the past, but he was just forced to defend the whole party.

When a critic of Rowe, Chuck Atkins, wrote to him and jumped through illogical hoops to link Rowe’s nonprofit organization to anti-intellectual white supremacists, Rowe destroyed his argument.

[SHOCKER] Hillary’s “Hit List” revealed to public [sponsored]
Atkins wrote:

“One of the tenants of white nationalism is that college educated people are academic elitests. Comment? No? I’m not surprised. You never take a political stand because you don’t want to alienate anybody. Its bad for business. I get it. But there is a current of anti intellectualism in this country – promoted by Republicans. Those people love you, and they think your initiative is their initiative. Meanwhile, the rest of the world is kickin our ass academically.”

But Rowe picked apartment Atkins accusations, telling him that celebrities political opinions have no value, and the real problem with our country is people like Atkins, who illogically, and without evidence, make these huge, insulting assertions.

“I can’t think of a celebrity who’s political opinion I value, and I’m not going to assume the country feels any differently about mine,” Rowe responded.

Sponsored: New Discovery from Garden of Eden Shocks Oncologists

He decontructed Atkins round about connection between Republicans and white nationalists, acknowledging that he “sucsessfully connect(s) two radically different organizations by alleging a shared belief.”

“Very clever. Without offering a shred of evidence, you’ve implied that Republicans who support mikeroweWORKS do so because they believe I share their disdain for all things “intellectual.” And poof – just like that, Republicans, White Nationalists, and mikeroweWORKS are suddenly conflated, and the next thing you know, I’m off on a press tour to disavow rumors of my troubling association with the Nazis!”

Sponsored: [FINAL WARNING] – Your loved ones will thank you!

His response is one every liberal should read and understand. It shows the lack of logic behind any liberal argument that all Trump supporters are white nationalists and racists.

Read Rowe’s entire response below:

-The Horn editorial team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down