END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Donald Trump delivers urgent video message to Americans

Go down

Donald Trump delivers urgent video message to Americans Empty Donald Trump delivers urgent video message to Americans

Post by Harry Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:01 am

Donald Trump delivers urgent video message to Americans

September 8, 2017

As the U.S. Southeast prepare for a historic and record-breaking hurricane to make landfall, President Donald Trump issued an urgent message to them — and Americans all over the country.

“My fellow Americans,” the president’s speech began.

Sponsored: A miracle happened here on December 19, 2014

“As Hurricane Irma approaches, my administration is working closely with our state and local partners to help save lives, protect families and assist those in need. This is a storm of absolutely historic, destructive potential.”

“I ask everyone in the storm’s path to be vigilant and to heed all recommendations from government officials and law enforcement. Nothing is more important than the safety and security of our people,” Trump continued.

“We are doing everything we can to help with disaster preparations and, when the time comes, we will restore, recover and rebuild together as Americans. In times such as these, we see the strength and the resolve of the American spirit and we see the kindness and courage of our people,” the president said.

Sponsored: Is America ready for this?

“With gratitude for our first responders and prayers for those in the storm’s path, America stands united — and I mean totally united,” Trump concluded. “From Texas to Louisiana, from Florida to Puerto Rico, and always the U.S. Virgin Islands — and everywhere in between that has been affected by these terrible storms — we will endure and come back stronger than ever before.”

You can watch the powerful message here —

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum