END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

I WAS BAPTIZED WHEN I WAS AN INFANT, DOES IT NOT COUNT?

Go down

I WAS BAPTIZED WHEN I WAS AN INFANT, DOES IT NOT COUNT? Empty I WAS BAPTIZED WHEN I WAS AN INFANT, DOES IT NOT COUNT?

Post by Harry Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:28 am

ANSWER

The Bible teaches that no one should be baptized unless he:
(1) Learns the truth of God “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them … Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.” (Matthew 28:19, 20).
(2) Believes it “He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.” (Mark 16:16).
(3) Has repented “Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins.” (Acts 2:38).
(4) Has experienced conversion “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.” (Romans 6:4-6).
Therefore, infants don’t qualify here. In fact, to do so, completely disregards God’s direct commands regarding baptism.
Some have wrongly claimed that un-baptized infant is lost if he dies. This unscriptural concept that an infant is lost eternally because careless parents failed to baptize him defames the loving character of our Heavenly Father. The Bible teaches that infants should be consecrated to the Lord, just as Jesus was. (Luke 2:23).
I hope this has been helpful. Friend, if you have any more questions, please feel free to write back!
Sincerely,

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down