END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Tucker Carlson drops Benghazi SHOCKER (jaw dropping!)

Go down

Tucker Carlson drops Benghazi SHOCKER (jaw dropping!) Empty Tucker Carlson drops Benghazi SHOCKER (jaw dropping!)

Post by Harry Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:14 pm

Tucker Carlson drops Benghazi SHOCKER (jaw dropping!)

September 13, 2017

After four Americans died because of her inaction, Hillary Clinton’s State Department silenced contractors on the horror of Benghazi according to two witness that came forward last night on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News program.

“Brad Owens and Jerry Torres, of Torres Advanced Enterprise Solutions, say they faced pressure to stay silent and get on the same page with the State Department with regard to the security lapses that led to the deaths of four Americans,” Fox News reported.

Sponsored: Hillary MORTIFIED by her pastor’s secret

“A U.S. ambassador is dead and nobody is held accountable for it. And three guys … all died trying to defend him,” said Torres, a former U.S. Army Green Beret and CEO of security company Torres Advanced Enterprise Solutions.

When asked if there was specific pressure on him by Clinton’s State Department to keep silent, Torres replied, “Absolutely… absolutely.”

The two came forward on the fifth anniversary of the deadly Islamic terror attack to call for justice for those responsible.

Sponsored: Stunning “footage” reveals the exact location where…

Owens, also an Army veteran, said the people “who made the poor choices that actually, I would say, were more responsible for the Benghazi attacks than anyone else, they’re still in the same positions, making security choices for our embassies overseas now.”

When asked about former President Barack Obama’s debunked lie that the attack was in response to an anti-Islamic YouTube video, Torres was stunned.

“Coming from a military background, I would expect the administration to tell the truth,” Torres said. “So I bought into it for a minute. But I didn’t believe it in the back of my mind.”

Sponsored: Hidden message FOUND in Obama’s tie?!

It was later revealed that the embassy attack was a coordinated Islamic terrorist attack, and that U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens warnings that the embassy was unsafe was ignored by the Clinton State Department.

According to these contractors, the cover-up behind those lies was deeper than ever believed — even security personnel brought in after-the-fact were pressured to remain quiet on what happened that fateful night.

Critics of Obama and Clinton have long demanded that someone face justice for the missteps that lead to the death of four Americans.

Proof CNN Covered for Hillary [sponsored]

Of course, Hillary doesn’t seem to care.

“With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans. Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided that they’d they go kill some Americans?” Hillary infamously yelled at Congress during the Benghazi testimony.

“What difference, at this point, does it make?”

Sponsored: Could this restore faith in our God-less nation?

It makes a lot of difference — and it’s time to lock her up for her crimes.

You can watch the full interview here —

https://youtu.be/ujx-C41Y-uY

— The Horn editorial team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum