END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Chuck Schumer embarrassed by “hot-mic” (must see video)

Go down

Chuck Schumer embarrassed by “hot-mic” (must see video) Empty Chuck Schumer embarrassed by “hot-mic” (must see video)

Post by Harry Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:00 pm

Chuck Schumer embarrassed by “hot-mic” (must see video)

September 15, 2017

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer may have just suffered his most embarrassing moment yet.

He was unknowingly caught on tape discussing his relationship with President Donald Trump, and sounded like a teenage girl gushing when he said, “He like me.”

The comments were made Thursday during a C-SPAN broadcast that showed a wide shot of the Senate floor.

Schumer can be heard saying, “He like us. He likes me, anyway,” when talking about Trump.

Sponsored: Your new secret weapon (freedom in just seconds)

“Here’s what I told him: I said, ‘Mr. President, you’re much better off if you can sometimes step left and you can sometimes step right. If you have to step in just one direction you’re boxed. He gets that,'” he bragged about his interaction with Trump.

He continued, “And it’ll make us [Democrats] more productive, too.”

While he gushed about Trump, their history indicates otherwise.

Trump called Schumer, “Fake tears Schumer” on Twitter after Schumer was visibly emotional talking about Trump’s immigration ban.

And while he has lately indicated he’s more willing to listen to the left’s point of view on immigration, Schumer’s hot-mic moment may show a sense of false hope from the left.

Does the Catholic church know about this? [sponsored]

Trump has been in discussion with Democrats towards reaching a bipartisan solution to DACA, showing a willingness to reach across the aisle in order to move forward.

But now Trump will likely be less open to negotiations with Schumer after these leaked comments, as any appearance of the president being influenced by Democrats would be undoubtedly embarrassing.

See the video below:

https://youtu.be/BUO6HWz_X0s

-The Horn editorial team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum