END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Hillary Clinton warns: I may OVERTURN 2016 election (Yes, she’s serious!)

Go down

Hillary Clinton warns: I may OVERTURN 2016 election (Yes, she’s serious!) Empty Hillary Clinton warns: I may OVERTURN 2016 election (Yes, she’s serious!)

Post by Harry Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:42 am

Hillary Clinton warns: I may OVERTURN 2016 election (Yes, she’s serious!)

September 19, 2017

Twice failed presidential nominee Hillary Clinton made a huge deal about now President Donald Trump refusing to commit to accepting the election results should he lose.

But here we are, almost an entire year after her defeat, and hypocritical Hillary is saying she still wants to challenge the election results.

In an interview with National Public Radio Monday, Clinton told the interviewer Terry Gross that she would consider challenging the results should further proof of Russian interference come out.

“I wouldn’t rule it out,” she said.

Sponsored: Did you drink THIS last night (kills testosterone levels)

“So what are the means, like, this is totally unprecedented in everyday,” Gross said.

But then it’s gets truly pathetic.

When asked how she would began to attempt such a feat, Clinton cites an anonymous and vague group of people, likely those telling her anything she wanted to hear after the embarrassing loss.

“I don’t know if there’s any legal, constitutional way to do that. There are scholars, academics, who have arguments that it would be, but I don’t think they’re on strong ground. But people are making those arguments. I just don’t think we have a mechanism.”

She continued saying she no longer believes in the system that landed former President Barack Obama and her husband Bill in the oval office.

Sponsored: The link between your shampoo and Alzheimer’s disease (shocking)

“I do believe we should abolish the Electoral College, because I was sitting listening to a report on the French election and the French political analyst said, ‘You know, in our country the person with the most votes wins, unlike in yours.’ And I think that’s an anachronism. I’ve said that since 2000.”

And while she conveniently is now suggesting the electoral college is outdated, she was singing a different tune in October, when Trump suggested he might not accept the election results.

She tweeted:

She then enjoyed hypothetically placing herself in Trump’s shoes, saying she would obviously investigate the election.

“Even though it might’ve advantaged me, I would’ve said, ‘We’ve got to get to the bottom of this.’ I would’ve set up an independent commission with subpoena power and everything else.”

But as a career politician who’s known for taking advantage of slimy tactics to get to the top, it’s hard to believe Clinton would’ve risked the presidency due to her moral values.

Sponsored: We’re learning even more about Trump and Russia

Her interview was intended to be a promotion for her new book “What Happened,” in which she places blame for her loss on anyone but herself.

This pathetic interview is just further proof that Clinton can’t move on from her loss.

And while Trump is busy dealing with North Korean ballistic missiles and UN meetings, Clinton continues to whine about how she should be the busy one.

-The Horn editorial team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down