END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 6, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 6, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * October 6, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:04 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * October 6, 2017

Something to Ponder

The Nature of Regeneration

By Oswald Chambers
If Jesus Christ is going to regenerate me, what is the problem He faces? It is simply this— I have a heredity in which I had no say or decision; I am not holy, nor am I likely to be; and if all Jesus Christ can do is tell me that I must be holy, His teaching only causes me to despair. But if Jesus Christ is truly a regenerator, someone who can put His own heredity of holiness into me, then I can begin to see what He means when He says that I have to be holy. Redemption means that Jesus Christ can put into anyone the hereditary nature that was in Himself, and all the standards He gives us are based on that nature— His teaching is meant to be applied to the life which He puts within us. The proper action on my part is simply to agree with God’s verdict on sin as judged on the Cross of Christ. The New Testament teaching about regeneration is that when a person is hit by his own sense of need, God will put the Holy Spirit into his spirit, and his personal spirit will be energized by the Spirit of the Son of God— “…until Christ is formed in you” (Galatians 4:19). The moral miracle of redemption is that God can put a new nature into me through which I can live a totally new life. When I finally reach the edge of my need and know my own limitations, then Jesus says, “Blessed are you…” (Matthew 5:11). But I must get to that point. God cannot put into me, the responsible moral person that I am, and the nature that was in Jesus Christ unless I am aware of my need for it. Just as the nature of sin entered the human race through one man, the Holy Spirit entered the human race through another Man (see Romans 5:12-19). And redemption means that I can be delivered from the heredity of sin and that through Jesus Christ I can receive a pure and spotless heredity, namely, the Holy Spirit. Share this devotional with a friend Author Unknown: Pride is concerned with who is right, humility is concerned with what is right.
Scripture Thought for the Day

When it pleased God…to reveal His Son in me… —Galatians 1:15-16
Comments

Message from Larry Wilson:

Dear Wake Up Family: Thank you so much for your prayers and concerns regarding my health. As many of you know, my ability to speak (~75% reduction in volume) has been affected since March. On October 4th, I went to the Vanderbilt Voice Center in Nashville for more testing. The good news is that my vocal cords are healthy and no abnormalities were found. The bad news is mixed. The docs cannot determine the source or cause of the problem without more testing. One possibility is a tumor in the neck or near the brain stem, affecting the nerves that control speech. Given that the MRI of my brain was normal, another possibility is that I possibly had a mild stroke in late February or March which caused weakness on the right side of my face and neck to develop and this weakness produces the speech/fluency problem that makes it difficult to speak. Further testing is needed to determine the actual source of the problem. Meanwhile, I am in good spirits, enjoying good health otherwise and with less talking, I am able to get more writing done. Grin... What greater joy is there than to share the gospel of Jesus with people far and near! Again, thank you! The Lord has heard your prayers! The Lord remembers that we are made of dust and He is with us in health and in illness. He gives us peace, grace, and strength each day to deal with the challenges that come our way! My problems are nothing when compared to the many problems that people face every day! "Therefore, since through God's mercy we have this ministry, we do not lose heart." 2 Corinthians 4:1 Pressing on, Larry

Prayer Requests

Norma: Please pray for Norma’s doctor appointment next week. Pray for a good report and that she will not require the surgery that was initially required when she was so terribly ill.
Larry Wilson: Pray that the doctor’s that attend to him will find out what the problem with his voice is.
Victims of all disasters: It is shocking how much disaster has hit in the last couple of months: Hurricane Harvey in Gulf & Texas, Hurricane Irma in the Gulf & Florida, Hurricane Maria in the Gulf & Puerto Rico, Las Vegas Shootings & Earthquake in Mexico. Pray for all those that have been affected by these and other disasters not listed.

Religious Related News

Biblical Ways to Respond to Signs of the Times and Not Get Swept Up in Destructive Sensationalism
Leaders Remain in Him: Personal Strength Does Not Remain
Experience the Power of a Good Choice
Turn Up Your Love, Tone Down Your Anger
Extreme Soul Makeover: Spiritual Remodeling with the Holy Ghost
5 Reasons You Should Take Your Family Camping This Year
Why You're Not Unforgivable after All

Science Related News

Nate to Ease Budding Drought, Raise Urban Flooding Concerns in Eastern US Early Next Week
US Winter Forecast: La Nina to Fuel Abundant Snow in the Rockies; Bitterly Cold Air to Blast Midwest
Nate to Threaten the US Gulf Coast This Weekend as a Hurricane
El Nino Events Can Be Triggered by Major Volcanic Eruptions in the Tropics
In Mexico, Pressure to Prepare for the Next Big Earthquake
Study: To Prevent Flood Damage & Siltation, Give Rivers Room to Flow
6.0 Earthquake Strikes of East Coast of Japan
How Prepared is Our Area for an Earthquake?

Health Related News

Prenatal Vitamins Linked to Lower Autism Risk
In This Mexican Town Broken by an Earthquake, Hope Rises
High Blood Pressure in 40’s Increases Women’s Risk for Dementia, Study Says
Public Health Initiatives Improve Use of CPR, Defibrillators: Study
Scientists Learn How Flu Virus Changes So Quickly
Fungus May Play Key Role in Crohn’s, Chronic Intestinal Inflammation
CFDC: Obesity Linked to Increased Risk for Cancer
Parenting Problem Shown to Help Children with ADHD
Sleep Helps the Brain Reorganize, Study Shows

Global News

With Harvey behind It, Houston Still Has a Long Way to Go
Puerto Rico Health System on Life Support Two Weeks after Hurricane Maria
Houston after Harvey
Hurricane Recovery Slow Going in Florida Keys
Las Vegas First Responders Trained Extensively for Mass Casualty Event
Puerto Rico: We’re Still in the Middle of a Storm
Las Vegas Shooters Life Comes into Focus, but Not His Motive
Hundreds Line Up as Deadline Arrives for Food Assistance after Harvey

Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations does not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.
Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc., 22 N Main St, Bellbrook, OH 45305, USA

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum