END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Elizabeth Warren BUSTED in hypocritical scam

Go down

Elizabeth Warren BUSTED in hypocritical scam Empty Elizabeth Warren BUSTED in hypocritical scam

Post by Harry Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Elizabeth Warren BUSTED in hypocritical scam

October 23, 2017

Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren wants everyone to know she joined the movement of women sharing their “Me too” stories.

But she’s only “me too” when it doesn’t cost her cash. Warren’s Republican challenger has called out the hypocritical Democrat for keeping her $10,000 donation from accused sexual harasser, actor Ben Affleck.

“Like so many other Commonwealth residents, I am disappointed in what appears to be a cover-up of bad behavior in Hollywood,” Republican Geoff Diehl said in a statement.

Diehl is targeting Warren’s 2018 Senate seat, and he is not backing down to her crooked donation funds.

CNN On Verge Of Total Shutdown [sponsored]

“With the admission of Ben Affleck, I would hope that Sen. Warren would now donate his contributions. She should not be benefiting from someone who has admittedly groped a woman,” he said.

Affleck, an outspoken liberal, admitted to groping actress Hilarie Burton on MTV”s T.R.L. (Total Request Live) in 2003. He has since apologized for his behavior; since then, social media users have continued to call him out on other alleged sexual attacks.

Affleck had also reportedly been helping to cover up Harvey Weinstein’s sexual harassment and sexual abuse actions when he denied knowing of the movie producer’s track record of mistreatment towards women.

Warren is also helping to cover up a Hollywood mogul — by keeping the funds she received from the Hollywood liberal.

Sponsored: Could this book hold God’s “final warning” to all Americans?

After reports had surfaced regarding Weinstein’s creepy behavior, Warren donated the funds that she had received from Weinstein (to Democrat-backing charities, it should be noted).

But, did Warren ever donate the funds she received from the groper? No, she has not cleaned Affleck’s donations from her coffers.

The Massachusetts Senator was apparently too busy sharing her “Me too” story on “Meet the Press” Sunday.

“I was a baby law professor and so excited to have my first real teaching job and there was a senior faculty member who would tell dirty jokes and make comments about my appearance. And one day he asked me if I would stop by his office, which I didn’t think much about, and I did, and he slammed the door and lunged for me. It was like a bad cartoon,” explained Warren.

Warren’s sudden attempt at solidarity with all women has people wondering what the purpose behind it may be. Critics are saying that she is proving to be a hypocrite…claiming to stand for women’s rights, but also accepting donations from a man who disrespects women.

Sponsored: Who’s kneeling NOW?!

“I think there’s an expectation in Massachusetts that senators and congressmen, and women who go to D.C. should work for the people of Massachusetts. What we’ve had for the past four and a half years is someone who’s had her own agenda and is raising her profile to run for president in two years,” said Rep. Diehl.

— The Horn editorial team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum