END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Liberal celeb Kathy Griffin has CRAZY public meltdown

Go down

Liberal celeb Kathy Griffin has CRAZY public meltdown Empty Liberal celeb Kathy Griffin has CRAZY public meltdown

Post by Harry Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:24 am

Liberal celeb Kathy Griffin has CRAZY public meltdown

October 26, 2017

Liberal Hollywood comedian, Kathy Griffin, has had her fair share of legal woes…and now she is in the midst of a public meltdown with her attorney.

Back in May, Griffin shared a series of photos of her holding a severed and bloody President Donald Trump head. The photos caused an outrage and disaster for Griffin–it even led to her being investigated by the Secret Service.

President Trump tweeted after the scandal saying that his children “are having a hard time with this. Sick!”. First Lady Melania Trump broke her silence later on to condemn the comedian. Griffin was then fired from CNN, and was replaced as the New Years Eve special host.

Sponsored: Is the FBI in on massive Hillary cover up?

Lisa Bloom, a well-known Hollywood attorney, stood at Griffin’s side as she held a press conference to address the death threats she received, and the photographs she released that led to the Secret Service becoming involved.

During the press conference, Griffin apologized for her actions and asked for the public’s forgiveness. Griffin’s attorney listed other Hollywood celebs that have violent lyrics, images and videos towards Trump.

Bloom stated, “It was a parody of Trump’s own sexist remarks taken to an extreme, absurdist visual,” referring to the President’s remarks about Megyn Kelly, “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes. Blood coming out of her wherever.” She closed out her case by saying “The message is clear: Criticize the president, lose your job. And that’s what happened to Kathy.”

Press conferences are a staple in the legal strategy of both Lisa Bloom and her mother, Gloria Allred. Unfortunately for Griffin…this press conference was not well-received AT ALL. She lost not only her hosting gig with CNN, but also other appearances she had scheduled in the future.

Snowflake liberals can’t survive THIS, can you? [Sponsored]

On Oct. 18th, Griffin took to Facebook to condemn Bloom and “blow the lid off of fake feminism”. She stated that “Yes, I got Bloomed. Yes, I did not have a good experience with her. I felt that she and her husband exacerbated my personal situation. That horrible press conference was a disaster.”

On Sunday, Griffin followed up the Facebook video with a tweet targeted at Lisa Bloom.

Sponsored: The non-surgical CURE for chronic pain [finally]

During an interview with The Daily Beast, Griffin played the victim card. She explained that Bloom had recommended a media tour, that Griffin shot down automatically. Griffin also cited that her entertainment attorney and her First Amendment lawyer were not okay with a tour in wake of the horrible press conference.

“Lisa said, ‘Kathy, I don’t like it that you’re the only other woman on this call and you’re not speaking up for me,’” Griffin told the Daily Beast. “And I’m like, ‘Are you fucking kidding me? After everything I’ve been through, you’re gonna try to play the fucking feminist card with me? . . . Are you fucking nuts? It doesn’t work that way. I don’t have your back on this one at all.’”

Following Griffin’s public meltdown on social media, Bloom took to Twitter to respond to the liberal celeb.

TRENDING: the 1 simple movement to loose, limber joints [Sponsored]

Bloom has since challenged Griffin by stating that she should show her call logs. She alleged has only texted Griffin once, and called her boyfriend once.

This is definitely not the last that the public will be hearing from loser Kathy Griffin, she promised more discussions “about equality for all and especially the treatment of women and girls,” on her Facebook page.

–The Daily Beast contributed to this article.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum