END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

You won’t believe North Korea is saying about Trump

Go down

You won’t believe North Korea is saying about Trump Empty You won’t believe North Korea is saying about Trump

Post by Harry Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:36 pm

You won’t believe North Korea is saying about Trump

November 15, 2017

President Donald Trump and North Korean President Kim Jong Un have traded harsh insults as long as they have both been in power.

But the state-run media in North Korea just called for Trump’s death.

After a series of insults by Trump to Kim, the Korean state-run media reported that Trump is a coward who deserves the death penalty.

The editorial read, “The worst crime for which he can never be pardoned is that he dared [to] malignantly hurt the dignity of the supreme leadership.”

It continued, “He should know that he is just a hideous criminal sentenced to death by the Korean people.”

The article also mentioned Trump’s canceled trip to the inter-Korean border. His helicopter reportedly turned back due to weather, but Kim thinks otherwise.

“It wasn’t the weather,” it read, “He was just too scared to face the glaring eyes of our troops.”

Sponsored: Why your coffee IS a cancer magnet

The two world leaders have been tangled in arguements for months.

In a response to North Korea calling Trump’s speech in South Korea “reckless remarks by an old lunatic,” Trump tweeted from Hanoi on Sunday morning: “Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me ‘old,’ when I would NEVER call him ‘short and fat?’”

Trump goes on to say sarcastically, “Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend — and maybe someday that will happen!”

Trump has been working to rally global pressure against North Korea’s nuclear weapons program on a trip to Asia. That includes a stern speech delivered in South Korea’s National Assembly on Tuesday, in which he said: “Do not underestimate us. And do not try us. … The weapons you’re acquiring are not making you safer, they are putting your regime in grave danger. Every step you take down this dark path increases the peril you face.”

On Saturday, Kim’s government responded by accusing Trump of trying to demonize North Korea, keep it apart from the international community and undermine its government.

“Reckless remarks by an old lunatic like Trump will never scare us or stop our advance,” the North’s Foreign Ministry said in a statement. “On the contrary, all this makes us more sure that our choice to promote economic construction at the same time as building up our nuclear force is all the more righteous, and it pushes us to speed up the effort to complete our nuclear force.”

Sponsored: What to eat before a blood pressure test

North Korea is not known to have tested any of its missiles or nuclear devices since Sept. 15, a relative lull after a brisk series of tests earlier this year.

Asked at news conference with Vietnam’s president later Sunday if he could become friends with the North Korean leader, Trump replied it “might be a strange thing to happen but it’s certainly a possibility.”

He said he doesn’t know if that friendship will develop, but added it would be “very, very nice if it did.”

The Associated Press contributed to this article.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum