END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

NBC is erasing all memory of Matt Lauer

Go down

NBC is erasing all memory of Matt Lauer  Empty NBC is erasing all memory of Matt Lauer

Post by Harry Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:43 pm

NBC is erasing all memory of Matt Lauer

Wonderwall

Jed Dreben

©️ WireImage NEW YORK, NY - SEPTEMBER 29: Matt Lauer attends NBC's "Today" at Rockefeller Plaza on September 29, 2017 in New York City. (Photo by Noam Galai/WireImage)

NBC is reportedly removing all things Matt Lauer.
Page Six is exclusively reporting that the network is clearing house of all memory of Lauer from the famed 30 Rockefeller Plaza (a.k.a. 30 Rock), by bulldozing his office, taking his name plate off the building and doing away with all images of the former anchor.
Insiders tell Page Six that Matt's third floor office at the studio was undergoing a renovation, however now they've decided to just tear it apart.
"Matt's office is being completely demolished," a network insider told Page Six. "Everything is going, including that button under his desk, his name plate, the photos of him in the hallways, the pictures of him online and on NBC News social media. They are so sickened by his behavior it is almost like they want to pretend he never existed."

©️ WENN Matt Lauer attends the Chris Evert/Raymond James Pro-Celebrity Tennis Classic at Delray Beach Tennis Center in Delray Beach, Florida on Nov. 7, 2009.
And they're being told that Lauer is giving "groveling" apologies to former colleagues via personal emails saying, "I am truly sorry."
The source added how many of the "Today" employees are so shocked and upset about Lauer's behavior that they've been unable to respond.
Meanwhile, Page Six reports, the NBC human resources team continues to sift through Lauer's work emails, searching for more evidence of sexual misconduct.

©️ NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images Dylan Dreyer, Hoda Kotb, John Cena, Kathie Lee Gifford and Al Roker on the Today Show in New York City on Aug. 8, 2017.
"There are no words to express my sorrow and regret for the pain I have caused others by words and actions," Lauer had said in a public apology. "To the people I have hurt, I am truly sorry. As I am writing this, I realize the depth of the damage and disappointment I have left behind at home and at NBC."
Reps for Lauer as well as NBC have declined to comment to Page Six.
Stars who had a rocky 2017:

Slide 1 of 21:

Though accusations of sexual misconduct dominated the headlines throughout 2017 and derailed the carers of some of Hollywood's biggest stars (Kevin Spacey, Louis C.K., Russell Simmons, super-producer Harvey Weinstein, journalist Matt Lauer and more), other bold-faced names hitrough patches this year too! Wonderwall.com is taking a look back at celebs who had a rocky 2017, starting with Johnny Depp. This year, the Oscar nominee faced money issues normal people could never even imagine: After he sued his former business managers in January -- and they filed a countersuit -- it was revealed that he is $40 million in debt. His lavish spending was broken down and included things like shelling out $30,000 a month on wine and $200,000 a month on private jets. In addition to his ongoing money woes, Johnny faced controversy when he said, "When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?" to a crowd in June. He was later forced to apologize, saying, "It did not come out as intended, and I intended no malice. I was only trying to amuse, not to harm anyone." Keeping all those factors in mind, is it any wonder the A-list actor might be looking forward to a fresh start in 2018? Now keep reading for more stars who struggled this year...

Next Slide

1/21 SLIDES ©️ Richard Young/REX/Shutterstock
Though accusations of sexual misconduct dominated the headlines in late 2017 and derailed the careers of some of Hollywood's biggest stars (Kevin Spacey, Louis C.K., Russell Simmons, super-producer Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer and more), other bold-face names also hit rough patches this year. Wonderwall.com is taking a look at some of the celebs who had a rocky 2017, starting with Johnny Depp. This year, the Oscar nominee faced money issues normal people could never even imagine: After he sued his former business managers in January -- and they filed a countersuit -- it was revealed that he's $40 million in debt. His lavish spending was broken down and included things like shelling out $30,000 a month on wine and $200,000 a month on private jets. In addition to his ongoing money woes, Johnny faced controversy when he said, "When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?" to a crowd in June. He was later forced to apologize, saying, "It did not come out as intended, and I intended no malice. I was only trying to amuse, not to harm anyone." Keeping all those factors in mind, is it any wonder the A-list actor might be looking forward to a fresh start in 2018? Now keep reading for more stars who struggled this year...

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum