END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 29, 2017

Go down

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 29, 2017 Empty Wake Up America Seminars * * December 29, 2017

Post by Harry Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:36 pm

Wake Up America Seminars * * December 29, 2017

Something to Ponder

And Every Virtue We Possess”

By Oswald Chambers
Our Lord never “patches up” our natural virtues, that is, our natural traits, qualities, or characteristics. He completely remakes a person on the inside— “…put on the new man…” (Ephesians 4:24). In other words, see that your natural human life is putting on all that is in keeping with the new life. The life God places within us develops its own new virtues, not the virtues of the seed of Adam, but of Jesus Christ. Once God has begun the process of sanctification in your life, watch and see how God causes your confidence in your own natural virtues and power to wither away. He will continue until you learn to draw your life from the reservoir of the resurrection life of Jesus. Thank God if you are going through this drying-up experience! The sign that God is at work in us is that He is destroying our confidence in the natural virtues, because they are not promises of what we are going to be, but only a wasted reminder of what God created man to be. We want to cling to our natural virtues, while all the time God is trying to get us in contact with the life of Jesus Christ— a life that can never be described in terms of natural virtues. It is the saddest thing to see people who are trying to serve God depending on that which the grace of God never gave them. They are depending solely on what they have by virtue of heredity. God does not take our natural virtues and transform them, because our natural virtues could never even come close to what Jesus Christ wants. No natural love, no natural patience, no natural purity can ever come up to His demands. But as we bring every part of our natural bodily life into harmony with the new life God has placed within us, He will exhibit in us the virtues that were characteristic of the Lord Jesus. And every virtue we possess is His alone.
Scripture Thought for the Day
…All my springs are in you. —Psalm 87:7
Comments
Enwelu: Hello! I believe this mail meets you and WUAS family in good health. Greetings! I am fine and operating through printed pages. It is yielding results as many people are reading my publications and asking interesting questions. I hope you are doing fine as happenings around the world show end time Bible prophecy fulfillment is imminent. With this mail, I want to express many thanks to Skip Rash for his pictorial work on the Lamb's Book of Life. They are good teaching tools. Application of the Seals on the Book of Life have been misunderstood by many. For some time now, I have been sharing with a converted Atheist who believes that Rev 8:1 happens before Rev 8:3-5 and great tribulation. He is yet to accept that Rev 8:1 takes place 1000 years after second coming with Rev 6:7-8 which is imminent, occurring before Rev. 8:3-5. Similarly, the delay no more in Rev 10:6 will herald Rev 6:7-8 before great tribulation starts. I plan to send my 2017 report early this time. WUAS will remain apple in Christ's eyes is my prayer. In His Blessed Hope of Glory, Enwelu M. Hananayah
Mary: Mary just recently discovered Larry Wilson’s teachings on the internet. She called into the office because she was excited to discover that Larry’s teachings were right in line with what she understands as Bible prophecy truth.
Frances: I must tell you how grateful I am for God's mercy. A week ago, as I got out of a friend's car, I lost my balance and fell heavily on my right hip. By all counts I should have broken bones, or worse, but miraculously that didn't happen. I've been pretty sore, and have been doing some limping over Christmas, but I'm doing just fine and am getting back into my routine of walking about a mile every day! What a blessing! You have no idea how much I appreciate getting Larry's monthly reports in a way that I can enlarge them and read them. They are such a blessing to me. And the title of the report for January interests me so much. I got the printed copy in the mail, and am looking forward so much to reading it on my computer in enlarged print. So I’m thanking you in advance for your kindness. I hope your Christmas was good, I love you all so much, Frances
Prayer Requests
Frances: Please pray for Frances’ recovery from her fall. Pray for continued strength every time she goes for a walk.
Mary: As Mary has begun her journey of studying Larry Wilson’s teachings, please pray that the Holy Spirit would guide her as she studies the scriptures and adds to her understanding.
WUAS News
UPDATE!!! We have just updated the Wake Up Archive. We have created a gift for you! You can download one pdf file that includes all of the Day Star / Wake Up Reports starting with year 2000 through 2017. By putting all of these studies into one file, you can quickly search through 200+ Bible studies looking for any Bible text or phrase. You can also copy and paste whatever selections you want and print out any particular page or Bible study for sharing. Using one pdf file is easy and much faster than searching through our website.
If you do not have Adobe's free pdf Reader, you can get it here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/
We hope that you download the file ASAP (and any other books or documents from our website that you want). Take advantage of the internet while possible! Please click on this link: 2000-2017 Day Star and Wake Up Report Articles Table of Contents and save the document on your computer! From all of us at Wake Up, Happy New Year!!
Religious Related News
Blessings with Disabilities: You Can’t Put a Price Tag on What’s Priceless
The Reliability of Scripture
Jesus is Not a Vending Machine
Getting in Physical & Spiritual Shape
The Enduring Power of a Christmas Carol
Grace – It Really is Amazing!
Wycliffe Bible Translators Working to Reach Deaf Community with God’s Word
Why is Christmas on December 25
Science Related News
2017 YZ4: Newly Discovered Asteroid Approaches Earth
Philippines on Alert fron New Tropical Cyclone Following Deadly Vinta & Urduja
Video: NASA Shares Most Beautiful Images of Space from 2017
5 Natural Phenomena That Can be Mistaken for Mystical Marvels
An Explosive Wildfire Season Drives Firefighting Costs to Record Levels
Bundle Up: Bitter Cold Weather Takes Hold of Northern US
Health Related News
Opioid Abuse Epidemic is Top Health Story of 2017
Triple Benefits of Fasting in 2018
Many with Deadly Brain Cancer Don’t Opt for Hospice Care
Are You Ready for a Total Transformation
The Luke 14 Principle to Achieve Your Weight Goal
Reading Out Loud Boosts Chances of Remembering Information
5 Simple Steps to Your Healthy Weight
How a Tumor Grows Can Predict Which Cancer Drug will Work Best
Global News
Teaching Kids to Play Second Fiddle
Dying Alone: America’s Demographic Future
Why Dystopian Stories Attract Today’s Teens
Customers Witness Touching Act of Kindness at Kentucky Chic-Fil-A
Dying alone: America’s Demographic Future
Five Friends Fight California Fires with Garden Hoses
1.77 Kids are Not Enough
10 Things You Can Do Outside with Your Family, Even in Cold Weather
Please Note:
The information gathered for this WUAS NewsWatch is from many internet sources and is meant to keep readers informed of news relating to end time prophecy. Inclusions of links or quotations do not signify approval of the content or authors of the information by this organization.

Respond to WUAS News Watch or Send Prayer Requests
Email: diana@wake-up.org WUAS Email Address: wuas@wake-up.org WUAS Web Site: www.wake-up.org
Mailing Address:
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc. PO Box 273 - Bellbrook, OH 45305 Phone Number: (800) 475-0876 Office Hours: 8 am to 5 pm, Mon through Thurs 8 am to 3 pm, Friday
Wake Up America Seminars, Inc., 22 N Main St, Bellbrook, OH 45305, USA

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum