END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

ESPN host SLAPPED by conservative for THIS comment

Go down

ESPN host SLAPPED by conservative for THIS comment Empty ESPN host SLAPPED by conservative for THIS comment

Post by Harry Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:10 pm

ESPN host SLAPPED by conservative for THIS comment

January 5, 2018

by Kylie Handler, editor

On Thursday’s episode of  ESPN’s “First Take” co-host Max Kellerman had a total freakout live on air.
His obnoxious reaction was in response to the Houston Astros accepting President Donald Trump’s invitation to the White House, to celebrate their victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers during the World Series.
But, Kellerman was not ready for what came next when ESPN conservative contributor Will Cain blasted him for his ignorant statement.
Declassified: Russia’s athlete’s secret [sponsored]

https://youtu.be/lAhENn5HO3g

Kellerman stated that the Astros visiting the White House makes the team “on the wrong side of history.”
He tried to claim that his remarks had “nothing to do with politics,” but we all know what he is truly angry about.
Simply celebrating their win at the White House apparently means that the team is “normalizing” the presidency. Kellerman does not believe that the Trump administration deserves to be treated “normal” because “all the President’s men seem to be implicated.”
Sponsored: “No pill” trick to relieving your arthritis pain
Cain destroyed Kellerman’s stupid opinion with the truth, “I don’t believe it has nothing to do with your politics.”
This ESPN host is simply turning a celebratory visit into a political event, all because he is not happy that his beloved liberal candidate did not win the election. If Hillary were in office, we are positive his reaction would be completely different.
Proving that there are things in life that are much bigger than just politics, Cain read off a quote from Astros World Series MVP George Springer, “In our country it stands for a lot, it means a lot to a lot of people. I’ve been there, my grandfather worked in Washington for years. If the team goes, I’m going!”
It is clear that for some people, their whole world revolves around hatred and disdain for Trump and his family.
Just In: “Snowflake” Celeb SLAMMED on Video [sponsored]
Even a trip to the White House is seen as more than just unity and tradition between a team — it is seen as being wrong and destroying history.
Liberals like Kellerman have allowed politics to consume their lives so much that they attack a sports team for visiting the White House.
Get a life, idiot!
–Kylie Handler is a news editor for The Horn News

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum