END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Trump to North Korea: My nuke button is ‘bigger’ and it ‘works’

Go down

Trump to North Korea: My nuke button is ‘bigger’ and it ‘works’ Empty Trump to North Korea: My nuke button is ‘bigger’ and it ‘works’

Post by Harry Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:42 pm

Trump to North Korea: My nuke button is ‘bigger’ and it ‘works’

January 3, 2018

Gage Skidmore / CCL; Image Source: Screenshot

Another day, another fit of media apoplexy. President Donald Trump is a master at making liberal heads explode with one simple tweet.
On Monday, Kim Jong Un cautioned the United States to remember that the whole country is within range of North Korean missiles and that his nuclear button is always on his desk. On Tuesday, Trump replied via Twitter that his nuclear button is “much bigger and more powerful” than Kim’s button.

The not-so-passive warning from the North Korean dictator came during his annual New Year commemoration speech where he “sincerely wished” the Winter Olympic games being held in South Korea would be “held with good results.”
My Button is Bigger than Yours
It is no secret that President Trump’s use of Twitter has been a primary concern for many in his administration and at times he’s certainly not presidential, at least in the traditional sense of the word. However, the left and the media continue to make mountains out of molehills.
It is also curious to see how many leftists on the internet believe Trump is actually worse than a mass-murdering dictator. Alternatively, they want to blame Trump for supposedly stoking the flames of war while the Kim regime not only commits heinous human rights violations, but is consistently threatening war with the U.S., Japan, and South Korea.

In a speech commemorating the New Year, Kim referenced the Winter Games being held in South Korea and stated:
The Winter Olympic Games that will be held soon in the South will be a good opportunity to display the status of the Korean nation and we sincerely wish that the event will be held with good results.
Kim also expressed interest in potentially sending a North Korean delegation to Pyeongchang during the competition. He continued to state his belief that the sporting event can reach “beyond all political division.”

The North Korean leader than boastfully went on to state that the United States is “within the range of our nuclear strike and a nuclear button is always on the desk of my office.”
President Trump did not find the comment amusing and replied in his usual manner via Twitter.

Despite the blustering tone, President Trump is factually correct.
The Internet Explodes
There is a reason why President Trump can garner ratings like no one else before him. He is juvenile, unpredictable, hilarious, and sometimes serious.
Ads by Revcontent
From the Web

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum