END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

[Video] Liberals SLAM Trump’s sons for killing a dinosaur (no… really!)

Go down

[Video] Liberals SLAM Trump’s sons for killing a dinosaur (no… really!) Empty [Video] Liberals SLAM Trump’s sons for killing a dinosaur (no… really!)

Post by Harry Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:44 pm

[Video] Liberals SLAM Trump’s sons for killing a dinosaur (no… really!)

12, 2018

Recently, liberals on a San Diego boardwalk fell hook, line, and sinker to a fake story about first sons Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trip killing dinosaurs on a hunting trip.
YouTube personality Mike Dice interviewed complete strangers on their feelings toward the president’s sons killing these ‘endangered’ animals… and their reactions are priceless.
These idiotic liberals hate the Trump family so much that they easily fell for the story — that is completely fake.
Sponsored: Add THIS to breakfast and forget about blood sugar worries?
Dinosaurs have been extinct for millions of years, right?

Well, somebody needs to inform these ignorant fools. Take a look —

https://youtu.be/Gc4Mi4ocyDw

“You might have seen the Trump kids are big hunters. They go on hunting trips just for fun and kill all these poor animals. So now just getting people’s reactions to Donald Trump’s kids killing Triceratops in Africa on a hunting expedition,” explained Dice.
Sponsored: Bill Files Divorce Papers?
“I think they’re just getting away with a lot just for the simple fact that they’re Donald Trump’s children,” said the first beach goer.
It should be illegal to be this ignorant. Sigh…
“Now Donald Trump’s kids, Eric and Donald Jr. have killed a sabre tooth tiger. Just for fun, you may have seen the photos going around social media,” said Dice.
“I don’t think it’s the right move. The saber-tooth tiger is a beautiful animal, and I’m sure it’s an endangered species. If you want to go hunt something and kill something, why don’t you go fish or something?” said another beach goer.
Sponsored: Will Hillary Keep The Clinton Name?
What this Einstein does not know it that these ‘beautiful’ animals have been extinct for millions of years.
These liberals should do a little research next time before humiliating themselves on camera.
–The Horn editorial  team

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum