END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

THIS IS A SINFUL WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY!

Go down

THIS IS A SINFUL WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY! Empty THIS IS A SINFUL WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY!

Post by Harry Sun May 10, 2015 3:16 pm

THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY

THIS IS OUR WORLD TODAY

I don't like to be the one who brings you this all bad News;
But you can be sure this old world is falling apart we have spitefully Used.
Great earthquakes, famines, floods, diseases and fires have caused much us Strife;
Bad debts by almost everyone and governments, house foreclosures, unemplpyment, money woes, and more are in our Sight.

This whole world is on the very edge of financial ruin by day and by Night;
Unemployment, wars and rumors of wars, food shortages, and starvation plagues and diseases, I now Write.
Shamefully we have abandoned the Great God of all Heaven and Earth and He is abandoning us so we have become Lost;
Before it is too late please come back to God, Repent and worship Him at all Costs.

We urgently need to come back to the King of kings and Lord of lords our God - He is our Friend;
Fall on your knees and pray that He will count you worthy to be spared--on Him Repent!
Can't you see what is rapidly coming coming too pass on this whole earth has already Begun?
So repent, be baptized and worship The Heavenly Father and His only Begotten Son!

Author: Harry Dill

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum