END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

MSNBC host throws “Fire and Fury” author off set after he said… [video]

Go down

MSNBC host throws “Fire and Fury” author off set after he said… [video] Empty MSNBC host throws “Fire and Fury” author off set after he said… [video]

Post by Harry Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:15 pm

MSNBC host throws “Fire and Fury” author off set after he said… [video]

February 1, 2018

by Kylie Handler, editor

“Fire and Fury” author Michael Wolff and President Donald Trump have something in common: They both hate “Morning Joe” host Mika Brzezinski.
On Thursday, Wolff appeared on MSNBC to discuss his book — but he took his ramblings too far for even MSNBC. The author’s nasty suggestion that U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley had an affair with Trump was too much, even for the liberal show that has made a fortune bashing Trump.
Wolff accused Haley’s rejection of the rumor as somehow being a round-about confession — and that led to Brzezinski throwing the disgraced author off set for going too far.
What do doctors do when they have stiff, achy joints? [sponsored]
“I didn’t go after her,” Wolff said, “but what I found puzzling was that she would deny something she wasn’t accused of.”

Watch the incredibly awkward exchange here —

https://youtu.be/ui3ewHQNzCc

“Do you regret inferring anything about Nikki Haley?” asked Brzezinski.
Sponsored: Why Hillary’s Book Could END the Democrats
Wolff responded, “Many of the people around the president believe she is still involved with President Trump…That was about her meaning to become the Secretary of State.”
The MSNBC host may be publicly anti-Trump, but she was trapped her by her feminist principles. “You’re slurring a woman. It’s disgraceful.”
“She’s been accused of nothing… Certainly I didn’t accuse her of anything,” said Wolff.
This is untrue, insiders say. Wolff started the rumor that Haley was having an affair, critics have said.
Brzezinski was over the interview by that point. Things quickly took a turn for the worst and Wolff was told to leave. “This is awkward,” Brzezinski said back, “you’re on the set with us. I’m sorry, but you’re done.”
Sponsored: $34.6 Billion Payout Expected As Early As January 1. See How to Stake Your Claim Now!
Moments after being kicked off the show, Wolff shot back at Brzezinski like a coward on Twitter.

And just like that, another liberal has fallen from the comfortable protection from his fellow snowflakes.
–Kylie Handler is a news editor for The Horn News

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum