END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Fox star Monica Crowley says FISA memo is only the first of several – “worse” is coming

Go down

Fox star Monica Crowley says FISA memo is only the first of several – “worse” is coming Empty Fox star Monica Crowley says FISA memo is only the first of several – “worse” is coming

Post by Harry Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:35 pm

Fox star Monica Crowley says FISA memo is only the first of several – “worse” is coming

February 2, 2018

JW

christianthiel.net / Shutterstock.com

The now-infamous FISA memo could be just one of several alleging corruption at the FBI, according to one conservative commentator.
Monica Crowley told Fox News on Thursday morning that “very good sources” had told her that more memos are incoming and that “there is worse coming down the pike.”

If the contents of this one memo are bad enough to send the FBI and the Democrats into a tailspin, how bad could the others be?
President Trump is expected to declassify the now-ubiquitous Nunes memo today.

Crowley: more memos to come
Controversy over the yet-released memo has caused a furor on the left, with liberal journalists, Democrats, and even James Comey accusing Republicans of a bad-faith attempt to discredit the FBI.
But things could get more interesting.

Crowley told Fox that “sources” had told her the Nunes memo is just one of several and that there is “worse to come down the pike.”
“Well, look, this memo is about origination”, said Crowley, a senior fellow at the London Center for Policy Research.
“From what I’m hearing from my sources this is about how this FISA warrant came into being and why and how it got approved and why and how it was used.”
The FISA memo reportedly alleges that the Obama DOJ abused its authority to spy on Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. The infamous Trump dossier obtained by the Clinton campaign was allegedly used to justify that surveillance.
“I also understand from some very good sources that this is the first of several memos. So as bad as this memo might be, my understanding is that there is worse coming down the pike,” Crowley continued.
Their house of cards is falling down.

Memo fight climaxes
The now-infamous memo has driven a wedge between Republicans and the White House on one hand and Democrats and the Justice Department on the other. It’s becoming an unprecedented political battle between the president’s party and the nation’s top law enforcement agency.
Former FBI director James Comey dished out a passive-aggressive attack at Trump and Republicans yesterday, calling them “weasels and liars” who would be remembered like Joe McCarthy, the anti-communist senator.

Democrats, led by Adam Schiff (D-Ca.), claim that the memo is misleading. FBI Director Christopher Wray, who viewed the memo last weekend, has expressed concerns about certain “omissions of fact” in the document.

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum