END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

This celeb vows to “take down” liberal PC culture in Hollywood

Go down

This celeb vows to “take down” liberal PC culture in Hollywood Empty This celeb vows to “take down” liberal PC culture in Hollywood

Post by Harry Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:12 am

This celeb vows to “take down” liberal PC culture in Hollywood

February 6, 2018

Actor Tim Allen will be coming to a theater near you next fall… but this time it will not be as the star of another comedy.
Allen has joined the cast of a new docudrama “No Safe Spaces,” a film aimed at disrupting liberal and PC culture in Hollywood, on college campuses, and in comedy.
Last year, Allen’s ABC sitcom “Last Man Standing” was canceled after the family comedy highlighted conservative values — and this film is Allen’s retaliation.
Sponsored: Doctor’s 30-second trick is like a natural “joint replacement”
The New York Post reports that comedian Adam Carolla and conservative radio host Dennis Prager developed the film “to promote free speech at a time they say the entertainment industry, media and college campuses too often shut down or blackball controversial viewpoints.”
“Nothing kills comedy quite like people who are constantly offended,” Carolla told The Post. “It’s impossible to be funny if we’re not allowed to poke fun at each other and that’s what’s happening with a new generation of people who seem to be offended for a living.”

“If we can’t have fun with one another than we lose our humanity. If free speech goes, then our basic freedoms will follow soon after.”
The cast recently released a clip, showing a round table discussion with Allen —

https://youtu.be/64E2PU3V0sQ

Sponsored: Hillary’s Marriage Officially In Shambles?

The clip was filmed at the Laugh Factory Club and features Allen, Carolla and fellow comedians Andrew Schulz, Bryan Callen, and Karith Foster.
Foster explained that she used to do stand-up riff about growing up in a white suburb and not being considered black enough. “Why? Because I enunciate?” Foster quipped in the movie clip. “Because I finish my sentences? Because I happen to know who my father is?”
Sponsored: Odds are, they’re taking your blood pressure all wrong!
She then explained that her audiences began getting too offended by that statement, “I can’t say that anymore,” she said.
Aside from the jokes and entertainment, “No Safe Spaces” will also highlight college campuses banning conservative speakers due to protests. Conservative commentator Ben Shapiro was recently banned from visiting certain colleges, and he will also be featured in the film.
“Any effort to open up free speech on college campuses is utterly worthwhile. Prager University has done wonderful work on that score,” Shapiro told The Post. “And I think Adam [Carolla] is for a lot of young people – particularly conservatives and libertarians – an iconic figure. His involvement is great.”
“No Safe Spaces” focuses on pushing back against the liberal’s suppression of free speech.
Sick of tossing and turning? [sponsored]
The “contemporary left is the greatest threat to free speech in American history,” Prager said.
It’s reassuring that at least some celebrities in Hollywood still have a brain.
–Kylie Handler is a news editor for The Horn News

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down