END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Little girl writes letter to Trump. His response changed her life [video]

Go down

Little girl writes letter to Trump. His response changed her life [video] Empty Little girl writes letter to Trump. His response changed her life [video]

Post by Harry Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:49 pm

Little girl writes letter to Trump. His response changed her life [video]

February 12, 2018

by Kylie Handler, editor

An 11-year-old girl from Maryland has just made President Donald Trump an offer that he could not turn down.
At last week’s White House news briefing, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders delightfully read a letter from Natalie who had an “amazing opportunity” for the president — to eat a home-cooked meal made by the little girl and her cousin.
The brave little girl was then extended an offer to visit the White House and cook the president and First Lady Melania Trump a meal with their culinary staff.
Sponsored: THIS is a miracle for achy joints
Watch the video here —

https://youtu.be/nAE6hMEwtEY

“I’m Natalie and I’m 11 years old, almost 12. My cousin, Celia, who is 8 years old and I have loved to cook since we practically were born… From the time we were very little, we’ve helped our Nona in the kitchen, therefore we are very good cooks for little girls,” she began her letter.
“The reason I am writing is to offer you an amazing opportunity. We would love to cook for you and your family at your home, or you’re most welcome to come to my house if you prefer. It would be such an honor to make you a meal.”
10-second pain relief with finger exercise? [sponsored]
Natalie’s parents deserve a reward for raising such an amazing little girl.
“We don’t think you get many home-cooked meals since you’re always so busy, and we read that you only sleep four hours a night. Please, please call us and let us cook for you. Love, Natalie.”
This sweetheart must not know that the president has an incredible culinary staff at the White House. But, we’re sure that Natalie and her cousin are great little cooks, too.
Sanders was very excited to share the good news with these two girls that their “amazing opportunity” was accepted by the president and he could not wait to eat one of their meals.
Sponsored: Celebrity doctor reveals his controversial diabetes cure
“Natalie, I’m happy to tell you that I talked to the president about your letter this morning, and he and the first lady would like to take you up on your very kind offer. We have an amazing kitchen and culinary staff here at the White House, and the president and the first lady would like for you to come over and work alongside them sometime very soon,” said Sanders.
“Most importantly, he said to tell you to always believe in yourself and know that in America, you can achieve anything through hard work, determination and perseverance. And sometimes, you just have to take a chance and put yourself out there. That’s exactly what you did with your letter, and we’re excited to meet you in person soon,” Sanders continued.
Taking the time to write the president a letter is not something that many Americans ever do.
Natalie’s bravery and heartwarming message was very deserving of being rewarded.
SHOCKING: Crooked Hillary caught with her hand in senior woman’s purse? [sponsored]
Bravo to Trump for making these two little girls’ days, and for always being so receptive to meeting and appreciating his supporters.
–Kylie Handler is a news editor for The Horn News

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down