END TIME BIBLE PROPHECIES HAPPENING NOW & THE ROAD TO CHRIST (YAHSHUA)
src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

src="http://ra.revolvermaps.com/0/0/1.js?i=0s5awg5quen&m=7&s=320&c=e63100" async="async"></script>
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Latest Topice
Latest Topics
Topic
History
Written by
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.L_TITLE}
{ON} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.S_POSTTIME}
{classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster_guest.S_POSTER} {classical_row.recent_topic_row.switch_poster.S_POSTER}

Visitors
Flag Counter

Fox News star STUNNED when guest says THIS… (video)

Go down

Fox News star STUNNED when guest says THIS… (video) Empty Fox News star STUNNED when guest says THIS… (video)

Post by Harry Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:32 pm

Fox News star STUNNED when guest says THIS… (video)

February 26, 2018

Some Fox News stars have joined with other mainstream media liberal pundits and have called for a ban on guns — and it didn’t go over well with this Florida parent.
Fox News star Chris Wallace had grieving father Andrew Pollock on Sunday to ask about gun rights, he got an answer no one expected.
Exclusive: Hillary Caught Reaching Into Senior Woman’s Purse? [sponsored]
Wallace asked Pollock what kind of gun control actions he’d like to see happen. Pollock’s response left Wallace stunned.

“It’s not gonna be fixed because I heard what you just said, what you’re focused on. You’re talking about gun control.” Pollock said. “Gun control is a big issue. No one in America is going to come together on gun control. You didn’t say one thing about fixing [school safety.]”
“The American people, we could get together on school safety. But when you polarize it, this event with every other media… we don’t care about gun control right now,” Pollock said. “That’s a big issue in the country and you’re not going to get everyone together on it. But, we’re going to get everyone together on fixing our schools.”
“And I just listened to you, and you didn’t mention one question to Gov. [Rick] Scott about, ‘What are we going to do about the security of our children?'” Pollock pointed out.
Sponsored: Can you pass this 7-second strength test?
“You’re just talking about gun control, which is going to give you more ratings like every other media event,” he said.
“My daughter is dead. I want to know if kids going to school in Kentucky on Monday, how are those kids safe? How about bringing that up to the media? How about bringing that up to Gov. Scott?” Pollock demanded. “Not about guns. Not about guns now, today it’s not about guns. It’s about safety in our schools.”
“My kids not here because the schools weren’t safe. That’s the main thing. If you go to the courthouse, the judge is safe. The stenographer isn’t worried that someone’s coming in with a gun, because you can’t get in there with a gun!” he continued.
“The American people, we just want our schools safe. We don’t want to talk about guns right now,” a visibly upset Pollock said.
Have you tried this finger trick? [sponsored]

You can watch the stunning video here —

https://youtu.be/i7L2H9yMx2o

Harry
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum